Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829 LastLast
Results 811 to 840 of 856

Thread: The Ballad of cr****

  1. #811
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,665

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    I hear he has room for your daughters to camp. Hit me up EnLuv
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  2. #812
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,062

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    She doesn't have daughters.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

  3. #813

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    amyzzz continues to miss the point

  4. #814
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,618

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    The gift that keeps on giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  5. #815
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,125

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Bump with this incoherent rant from Ron

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Is Az in California? If not, using your post as a reference, YOU cannot discuss gay marriage because it's not legal in your fucking backwoods state. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is the biggest POS around right now. Aren't you the lucky one. Boards as I understand it are governed by the rules of THAT board. On inforoo you can't discuss them at all because that is the rule there. Not here. If you want to be a fucking cop or a mod, then do that and don't try and play one here. Bailey, same for you. It is like discussing what I like to drink. To those like Bailey or whoever, you sound like prohibitionist during that era. If you are anti weed, fine, that's your choice, if you are just fucking shooting off your mouth. STFU. One day you guys will catch up. So sorry so sad..... cr****
    fuck.

  6. #816
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    15,042

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Bump with this incoherent rant from Ron
    Incoherent=GT can't read English but that is not surprising because he/she is from Az. I say he/she because unlike you, I don't take what is said on an internet board to be always the truth. You assume what I said is true these many months and never questioned me. You also assumed the alleged fight between ? ? (I forget who is was) was the truth also b4 he said it was a bunch of shit. Geez I feel honored that whatever I say is taken at face value as the truth ............cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  7. #817
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,239

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    so sorry so sad
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  8. #818
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,125

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    I have no dilemma with the English Language, Ron. I do, however, have a hard time comprehending what the fuck you are trying to say in most of your posts. I think you are trying to tell us that we assume incorrect things about you? Please clarify...
    fuck.

  9. #819
    old school Somewhat Damaged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    5,330

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Well, "Guy" in "Tucson," OF COURSE Ron is saying that we assume incorrect things about him. It's not uncommon for people to confess to having sex with underage girls, say how they "should be shot" for having done so, and get lambasted for that confession for months without ever saying "Haha, just joking, I didn't really do that horrible thing." I mean, why would any sensible person reveal that the horrible thing they confessed to wasn't actually something they did? Better to just lord over everyone your intellectual superiority by pointing out that you don't simply take other people at their word, written or otherwise, and much less on the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

  10. #820

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    GT you assume that which he never said at face value - mild mistake being from az which you are being. interenet boards are not always as the truth that you have assumed to have been taking. The only difference is i came close to have been correct severel occasions each day. I dont see how cr could be more clear. .......... tm****

  11. #821
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,543

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    I have no dilemma with the English Language, Ron. I do, however, have a hard time comprehending what the fuck you are trying to say in most of your posts. I think you are trying to tell us that we assume incorrect things about you? Please clarify...
    When Ron wrote this

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Incoherent=GT can't read English but that is not surprising because he/she is from Az. I say he/she because unlike you, I don't take what is said on an internet board to be always the truth. You assume what I said is true these many months and never questioned me. You also assumed the alleged fight between ? ? (I forget who is was) was the truth also b4 he said it was a bunch of shit. Geez I feel honored that whatever I say is taken at face value as the truth ............cr****
    I think he meant to say 1) you can't understand him because in fact you are the stupid person in the conversation (as evidenced by the fact that you live in the state of Arizona), 2) Ron doesn't believe as factual truth everything he reads on an internet message board, 3) you (and the rest of us) have assumed the truth of his underaged prostitute story without ever questioning Ron if the story was factually true, 4) you assumed the truth of the fight between Vigo and birdiearch's fictional boyfriend at the pizza place, when that story was not factually true, 5) Ron feels honored that you regard all of his statements as factually true, and 6) this post was written and approved by a person named Colorado Ron, aka cr****.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  12. #822
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,125

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    GT you assume that which he never said at face value - mild mistake being from az which you are being. interenet boards are not always as the truth that you have assumed to have been taking. The only difference is i came close to have been correct severel occasions each day. I dont see how cr could be more clear. .......... tm****
    I like this response.
    fuck.

  13. #823
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,125

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    I thought he was trying to tell me to get a world view in his own incoherent way.
    fuck.

  14. #824
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    I hope this one the dead horse award, or whatever it was. yikes.

  15. #825
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,543

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I hope this one the dead horse award, or whatever it was. yikes.
    Everywon's a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  16. #826
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,125

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    I hope this one the dead horse award, or whatever it was. yikes.
    The horse keeps getting revived and then decides to post here.
    fuck.

  17. #827
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,667

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Bump with this incoherent rant from Ron
    I Love Ron's incoherent posts... They're like bait for Assholes...

  18. #828
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,726

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    And just like a fly, when Bev smells the shit, she's got to come right in and get a taste
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

  19. #829
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,239

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I Love Ron's incoherent posts... They're like bait for Assholes...
    You just insulted yourself you dizzy desert canyon twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  20. #830
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,667

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    And just like a fly, when Bev smells the shit, she's got to come right in and get a taste
    Rather surprising there's any left since most of the vermin in here are either feeding two faces, or they have there noses buried ass deep trying to be a part of the pie...

  21. #831
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,239

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Have you and Pirate Pete ever explored any scat play? I imagine it had to come up at least once.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  22. #832
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,481

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Rather surprising there's any left since most of the vermin in here are either feeding two faces, or they have there noses buried ass deep trying to be a part of the pie...

    December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 6 - Sleep
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

  23. #833
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,633

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    cr*** and BD, you both suck. Stop. Please.

  24. #834
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Incoherent=GT can't read English but that is not surprising because he/she is from Az. I say he/she because unlike you, I don't take what is said on an internet board to be always the truth. You assume what I said is true these many months and never questioned me. You also assumed the alleged fight between ? ? (I forget who is was) was the truth also b4 he said it was a bunch of shit. Geez I feel honored that whatever I say is taken at face value as the truth ............cr****
    Ron, for your benefit I am going to give a synopsis of the conversation in the other thread. Perhaps by making the sentences shorter and words simpler, you will be able to focus long enough to understand your error.

    Random person: Let's smoke weed at coachella!

    Guy in Tucson: Joking comment about how marijuana is illegal; further tongue-in-cheek remark about how we shouldn't talk about it.

    Ron: That's not right because it's legal in Colorado.

    GiT: Coachella is in California, not Colorado. Your point, while a true fact, is not germane.

    Ron: Arizona is not in California either; something about gay marriage; something about Joe Arpaio; and then a lecture about how he (GiT) should not be telling other people what they should say on the board. And then, well, some other stuff.

    GiT: Look at this rant from Ron.

    Ron: GiT can't read because he was educated in Arizona; Ron lies a lot; further, we were all wrong to believe Ron when he said that about the underage girls in Mexico [Editor's note: then why did you spend weeks defending yourself for it, Ron?]; Ron's better than all of us because we can't tell when he's lying.

    Brokendoll: Look at all the assholes picking on Ron.
    Last edited by TomAz; 01-29-2014 at 02:48 PM.

  25. #835
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,239

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Ron, for your benefit I am going to give a synopsis of the conversation in the other thread. Perhaps by making the sentences shorter and words simpler, you will be able to focus long enough to understand your error.

    Random person: Let's smoke weed at coachella!

    Guy in Tucson: Joking comment about how marijuana is illegal; further tongue-in-cheek remark about how we shouldn't talk about it.

    Ron: That's not right because it's legal in Colorado.

    GiT: Coachella is in California, not Colorado. Your point, while valid, is not germane.

    Ron: Arizona is not in California; something about gay marriage; something about Joe Arpaio; and then a lecture about how he (GiT) should not be telling other people what they should say on the board. And then, well, some other stuff.

    GiT: Look at this rant from Ron.

    Ron: GiT can't read because he was educated in Arizona; I lie a lot; further, you people were wrong to believe me when I said that about the underage girls in Mexico [Editor's note: then why did you spend weeks defending yourself for it, Ron?]; I'm better than you all because you can't tell when I'm lying.

    Brokendoll: Look at all the assholes picking on Ron.
    Tom, you need to work at your dumbing down skills. And after countless years on this board, you really really shouldn't have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  26. #836
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,633

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    I didn't know GiT was German.

  27. #837
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I didn't know GiT was German.
    I see your point, Patrick.

  28. #838
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,633

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****


    ...

  29. #839
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,618

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    You assume what I said is true these many months and never questioned me.............cr****
    I think you would do well to re-read the first post in this thread. You'll find, upon close reading, that many people repeatedly questioned you and your idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  30. #840
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,239

    Default Re: The Ballad of cr****

    Yeah, but that all just happened at a point in time, in a day in the life, so it doesn't count. Have you forgot the rules already Bryan? DONE DEAL
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •