You sleep in a car in a driveway with wifi in one of the wealthiest towns in California. How terrifying. You goddamn pussy.
And then to come on here and insult the people who are doubting him? Sounds like he's really mature enough to finally figure things out, yeesh. Nobody needs to help him, it sounds like he needs to help himself first.
All internet forums really are quite frankly Are places to judge others. I gave my Damn number to you guys and I still hear complaining.
So ridiculous haha. If you're not going to donate you wouldn't in the first place no matter what the story is.. you only look for reasons not to donate rather than looking for reasons why you should. .I gave my Damn number. . Call me. .. come hang out. . Pay me three dollars an hour to clean your kItchen floor..I need help. . Most of you guys don't. . So what you do instead is give reasons why you're not going to behind a computer screen. . Come talk to me in person. I can already see what's coming. ..bolds and highlights while quoting me..I truly think what is sad is that some of you literally get off on being rudeto people in a forum. Shouldn't you be fucking some sweet pussy or something rather than sitting here on a Saturday night
. This is my last post here.
I made a few dollars towards my room so it was worth it for me call me if you'd like
I still don't think "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" was used appropriately in this situation.
And that's what bothers me more than anything.
Thus, if he has been getting help from his family multiple times, whatever good intentions he had for himself has fallen through. Giving him money ($1000 at that) doesn't help him unless he follows through, which is seems like he's gotten help in the past and he's back here again.
Anyways, his last post sounds like he's actually ungrateful for the money he got so Mike Dupree can go fuck himself for all I care. I bet we'll see him on the polo fields next year.
A boardie picture is the first step on your road to hell.
Proof that Facebook friends does not equate to real life friends.
The negative reaction to the OP is typical of the everyday schadenfreude that highlights the ugliness of internet culture.
Just because it's easy doesn't mean you should do it. Practice a little empathy once in a while.
I think you may have overtaken obzen for Best Use of Italics.
best use of italics
Great Garfield diss.
12/16: A Winged Victory for the Sullen @ The Independent
12/17: Sleepy Sun @ Brick and Mortar
12/31: Derek Plaslaiko, Dave Aju @ f8
1/8: Tamaryn @ The Chapel
1/28: Beacon @ The Rickshaw Stop
1/29: Ty Segall, Wand, Cold Beat @ GAMH
2/7: Robag Whrume, Daniel Bell, Sassmouth, The Black Madonna @ Public Works
2/14: Sparks @ Ace Theater Hollywood
Yeah, Tom. Eat some lasagna. It will cheer you up.
- insulting the very internet board you're trying to solicit donations from, even if their internet manner is less than civil? tsk, tsk
- i had to note the comment about "its getting colder here": you're in southern CA. better find a caribou to kill for fur, yeah?
- i really dont get the brown or green stain remark lolwtf
- leftovers debate: there is a difference between uneaten servings remaining in a serving dish like leftover lasagna, and say, a half eaten steak. whether that difference matters to you is of course your deal, but it seems some were confusing the two. restaurant leftovers are not the same thing as the leftovers you ate as a child. that bothers some people. im sure i would get the fuck over it if homeless
- instead of blatant crowdfunding, maybe try some of the sites that offer oddjobs for cash? im a dick for not remembering the sites, but they exist.