Thread: Payment plan reminder for the forgetful and/or unorganized and/or irresponsible

Default Payment plan reminder for the forgetful and/or unorganized and/or irresponsible

this month's payments were run. better check your statements. there are declines.. as usual.

and courtesy emails will go out, and some people "wont get them" until the coincidental final notice (if at all) and then email us past the deadline after the order is cancelled whining about how your card was stolen and you didnt think to change it to the new one on the payment plan and didnt get any of the email notifications even though you agreed it is 100% your responsibility to check your statements regardless, etc.

so go check. just to be 100% sure.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Re: Payment plan reminder for the forgetful and/or unorganized and/or irresponsible

Super nice of you. Can you implement a text based and automated phone call system? Please. I know a guy who does it stupid cheap. Tim @ Aspen Communication. works all over the country. 702-407-8996. Just trying to help you guys help us.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Go in when doors open. Buy your shit. Go back to the car and lock it up. Get a beer at your car. Go back in. See some art. Watch first band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    I really wish it was called Titter, I'd teet all day long if that were the case.

Default Re: Payment plan reminder for the forgetful and/or unorganized and/or irresponsible

perhaps people should set up a monthly reminder for themselves to check? I use my calendar on my phone. it is rad.

Thats a really good idea. One I adopt as well. Sometimes I've been so busy that your reminders pop up while you're talking on the phone to two people, and trying to look something up on your little screen for the two people so they can get some work done, while driving and trying to pull over... and well... that reminder disappears.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterbutter View Post
    Go in when doors open. Buy your shit. Go back to the car and lock it up. Get a beer at your car. Go back in. See some art. Watch first band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    I really wish it was called Titter, I'd teet all day long if that were the case.

No one cares, but I got the email and I checked my bank account and all is well for another month. W00t.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I was hoping someone from AEG might come to my home to remind me. I'd put them in the waiting room before seeing them, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theecat View Post
    Super nice of you. Can you implement a text based and automated phone call system?

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theecat View Post
    Super nice of you. Can you implement a text based and automated phone call system? Please. I know a guy who does it stupid cheap. Tim @ Aspen Communication. works all over the country. 702-407-8996. Just trying to help you guys help us.
    What the fucking fuck
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

oh my god.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Lurker

My card was declined so I went to the Front Gate site, updated my info, and ran the transaction myself. My card was charged and my money was taken, but I still haven't received the usual payment email. Do I have any reason to worry or will I be okay?

youre fucked bro. Change your vacation plans. I heard Florida is lovely in April
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

If you can't remember to check that your payment goes through successfully, then you don't deserve to go to Coachella.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

I'm not sure why people don't simply contact front gate to inquire. If you are not getting an email (most likely spam/IP issues) or don't see a deduction, CONTACT FRONT GATE. It is not rocket science.

http://support.frontgatetickets.com
    9-9 CST Mon-Sat
    888-512-SHOW

PF creating a thread, hey gal .. Yea my tics were paid just like that. Tnx anyway ... cr****

BTW: Some have no clue about a mod. You stay out out for most off the fluff and shit that goes down here. Tnx for being a moderate or what ever ..
    Last edited by canexplain; 10-04-2013 at 10:36 AM.
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

thanks for whatever you did in mexico.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Daaaaaaaaaaamn
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Think I'll write myself a custom script to text/email me the start of each month to double check bank statements.

... Ever heard of a fucking calendar, Menik?
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker113 View Post
    you were designed to alert schoolchildren about snow days and such!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

the november payments were run on friday. i hope people check their bank statements. don't become the victim of "i told ya so"

One last payment left

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    One last payment left
    whoop whoop!
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

"i wasn't notified that I missed a payment" - this is one of the popular excuses when people finally realize their order was cancelled due to non-payment.

Um, yes you were. When you bought the passes you were absolutely notified that it is 100% your responsibility to check your bank yourself. And you had to agree to that to even be able to finish purchasing the order.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Another excuse I hear is "I didn't know I had to update my credit card info with front gate-- when I moved--when I got a new card".

Well children, when a person moves, you need to update a lot of things. Including your own credit card company. Then your new address becomes a new billing address. If you do not update your billing address on file at front gate tickets, your layaway payment will fail.

If you get a new credit card in the mail because you lost your old one, or the old one expired, or you had to replace your old one due to fraud, etc. You need to update that info at front gate tickets or your layaway payment will fail.

I don't know why they don't teach people this information in school.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

This is why I just sneak in
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

A really popular argument still seems to be people focusing on email notifications. Email notifications are sent as a courtesy. They are not a fail safe argument to get you out of a cancellation. We told you, and you agreed that it is 100% your responsibility to check yourself. We did not say its 99% your responsibility and 1% if you didn't get an email. its 100% on you. You need to do whatever you have to do, such as set yourself a reminder to check with your bank/credit card, online or on phone, to see if a payment was deducted.

The courtesy emails that are sent are the best that can be done to attempt to help those that have some sort of mental block to helping themselves. Hitting send. Once that email goes off into the internet, it can't be helped what happens on the other end. It may have gone into spam folder that you never notice. It may have gone into your inbox that you deleted by accident. It may have been blocked by your ISP. It may have been blocked because at some previous time in life you clicked on "unsubscribe" from emails from front gate (that one cracks me up).

"the more you know"