Thread: Can You drive in and out of camping areas in the mornings? With Companion Pass?

Default Can You drive in and out of camping areas in the mornings? With Companion Pass?

2014 will be my 4th year, first year camping though. Can you drive in and out of camping area? Do You need a companion pass? Or does that not work either? I just want to drive into town to get food or supplies.

Default Re: Can You drive in and out of camping areas in the mornings? With Companion Pass?

No, but they have a shuttle that runs into town every morning that goes to a nearby grocery store where you can pick up essentials. They also have a shop on site that, while marked up, has most things you'd need over the weekend. Assuming you have car camping, your car is there until you leave the camp site for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Default Re: Can You drive in and out of camping areas in the mornings? With Companion Pass?

No, because there will be idiots tripping balls walking all over the place and they dont want people getting run over. Once you park, you are there until Monday at 2AM more or less.

I tried to do this once, and they led me back to my camping spot. but i had to show my boobs. its against the rules so dont try this.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Just try it and don't stop being a douche by breaking the rules and making it unsafe for everyone. hey lets try to get camping shut down. lets encourage people to do this.