Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The thread in which we ask birdiearch questions to get over her social anxiety issues

Default Re: The thread in which we ask birdiearch questions to get over her social anxiety is

I'd like to go on record and say that I never once wanted to fuck Daxton, but I enjoyed her company the times we hung out at Coachella. We even *gasp* text messaged about music every now and then.

Different strokes.

Default Re: The thread in which we ask birdiearch questions to get over her social anxiety is

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP

Quote Originally Posted by birdiearch View Post
    Some species do, actually! Ever seen a bald eagle skim a body of water and snatch an unsuspecting fishy up?
    I, however, am not of the fishing variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    you ever get this uneasy feeling that everyone of us on this board is actually in Hell?

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP
    You don't get to make that decision . You can just chose not reply to anything or just what you want, eh ? cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

And holy crap, I just noticed your avatar. Brilliant.
    Yeah, too bad the bottom part wouldn't fit well. It says "OUR GRATE LORD"

LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    A moment of silence for all of the previous female board members who fawned off of the attention from men on the board, were annoyingly uninteresting posters, but are maybe okay in person.
    Hey, fuck you bitch. I'm still here!

Yes everybody. Shut the fuck up from trying to make this thread interesting instead of watching it be filled with incessant drivel. DO IT.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I have captncrzy on ignore
    You can't ignore my 2am texts, bitch

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post

Isn't he the one that baited your hole with cheese so that Rick would enter?
    I mean, I don't know what your vaginal cavity looks like, but there's nothing cheesy anywhere near mine.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 10-02-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Somebody loves the word drivel.
    For some reason, it makes me think of the word "drill" in which I'd love to take one to your head.

Somebody loves the word drivel.
    For some reason, it makes me think of the word "drill" in which I'd love to take one to your head.
    Someone needs to read the FAQs. Pretty sure making a physical threat is bannable.

EVERYONE THANK ME LATER

I've heard worse.

Grammatically incorrect physical threats are definitely bannable.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Foreplay in the gueditbetter bedroom does typically include a highlight reel of the day's internetting.
    When he whispers drunken sweet nothings in your ear, do you take a deep breath and then correct him on his slurred grammar n' shit?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I'm pretty sure that's the quickest I've ever gotten anyone to threaten me with violence before.

Also, Bev, please do not post a picture of your vagina with a block of cheese covering it.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Also, Bev, please do not post a picture of your vagina with a block of cheese covering it.
    I think this guarantees at the very least she'll feel compelled to post some gross image, maybe an MS Paint drawing, in which case I'll avoid this thread for a while.

Someone needs to read the FAQs. Pretty sure making a physical threat is bannable.

EVERYONE THANK ME LATER
    Oh, go fuck yourself, Jen...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I'm trying to guide her into covering up whatever it is she was going to post. I mean, who knows what would happen had I not given her the block of cheese idea.

Didn't we call a truce a long time ago? I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    I think this guarantees at the very least she'll feel compelled to post some gross image, maybe an MS Paint drawing, in which case I'll avoid this thread for a while.
    What? You don't want to stick around for the crackers that come out my ass?

Grammatically incorrect physical threats are definitely bannable.
    yes, but are physical threats that are so poorly worded that they are ambiguous bannable? hey, that reminds me, where's smudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Didn't we call a truce a long time ago? I forget.
    I think I still have the original Churro I intended to give you as a peace offering, so I'm not entirely sure. Would you care for some cheese and crackers instead?

I mean, I don't think its a secret that I'll pretty much eat anything.

Great! I'll bring the wine for the memorable occasion!

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    yes, but are physical threats that are so poorly worded that they are ambiguous bannable? hey, that reminds me, where's smudge?
    Really? I messed up THAT bad?
    And awwww don't compare me to smudge. Day ruined.

EDIT: *badly. WOW
    Last edited by birdiearch; 10-02-2013 at 03:21 PM.

To belatedly chime in, weren't pee-in-butt guy and that guy who showed his penis on tinychat both male versions of the attention-seeking-with-little-to-add-but-maybe-alright-in-person category?

It seems like a majority of the guys instead go for boring, annoying troll but maybe alright in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

I forgot about the "I'd pee in her butt" era of the Coachella Message Board. Much simpler times. Ahhhhh.

If you had the power to give a life time ban to just one board member, who would it be?

You can bring anyone back from the dead who would it be?

Jack White and Karen O are both falling off a cliff but you could any save one, who would it be?
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    If you had the power to give a life time ban to just one board member, who would it be?

You can bring anyone back from the dead who would it be?

Jack White and Karen O are both falling off a cliff but you could any save one, who would it be?
    HOW DO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS HELP HER GET OVER HER SOCIAL ANXIETY? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, UNIT?

Also, who showed their dick in tinychat? Besides, like, almost all of you?

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival