Thread: PALMS!

Default PALMS!

Palms is a side project by the Deftones singer Chino, new LP, good stuff. Coachella would be perfect. Just saying.
    [B]Darthlaker

Default Re: PALMS!

barf
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

"barf" is what I said about most of 2013's boring lineup. I hope Coachella returns to form this year and books some interesting and energetic acts. Id rather see something likie this than the snoozers who were on the bill this past April.

Snoozfest? The headliners might of been lacking, but the undercard was STACKED imo. i dont think i have had soo many conflicts. Maybe you just didnt see the right acts, or you are going to the wrong festival.

I thought the undercard was just the same old bands who played every other festival over the last few years and just delivered the same show with some new songs added. I've been to this festival eight times and it will always be a fun time. There were just no exciting moment onstage and a lot of the bands who I enjoy that were on the bill just aren't exciting live bands i.e, the XX, Bat For Lashes, Band of Horses...and yeah, the headliner situation was a joke and to me headliners on the main stage matter. That's the best opportunity for a great production and grand finale to the day. I love Coachella, but this year was a mediocre festival in my single opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaggo View Post
    "barf" is what I said about most of 2013's boring lineup. I hope Coachella returns to form this year and books some interesting and energetic acts. Id rather see something likie this than the snoozers who were on the bill this past April.

You're a fucking idiot.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

I thought the undercard was just the same old bands who played every other festival over the last few years and just delivered the same show with some new songs added. I've been to this festival eight times and it will always be a fun time. There were just no exciting moment onstage and a lot of the bands who I enjoy that were on the bill just aren't exciting live bands i.e, the XX, Bat For Lashes, Band of Horses...and yeah, the headliner situation was a joke and to me headliners on the main stage matter. That's the best opportunity for a great production and grand finale to the day. I love Coachella, but this year was a mediocre festival in my single opinion.
    Yeah i totally get what you are saying, nothing crazy happened. But for afestival filled with bands to enjoy, i liked it. There were some moments that were full of energy, but it was few and far between. Still had a fantastic time.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    barf
    psychic friend do you like mumford and sons or bon iver? cause thats barf music...
    [B]Darthlaker

GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

No.