Thread: Palace on Wheels – Medium of Touring Exotic Destinations with ‘On Wheels Comfort’

Thumbs up Palace on Wheels – Medium of Touring Exotic Destinations with ‘On Wheels Comfort’

Palace on wheels, the first Indian luxury vehicle which was launched in the year 1983 was reintroduced again in August 2009 with new interiors and new look. Later in the year 2010 it had emerged as 4th most appreciated luxurious tourist vehicle of the world. The voyage of such a magnificent accommodation takes one through the various Rajasthani cities like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Bharatpur, Jaipur along with excursions to heritage sites of Agra and Delhi. Thus, the entire journey also encapsulates the Golden Triangle circuit of India as well. The train was introduced with aim to display the rich heritage of North India to the foreigners. So, in the beginning admittance of Indian people were not allowed but amendment in policy has provide them a way to board the train. However, still Royal Palace on wheels tariff are paid in US Dollars.

http://www.palaceonwheelsindiatrain....els-tariff.php

Default Re: Palace on Wheels – Medium of Touring Exotic Destinations with ‘On Wheels Comfort’

What is it about the Polls group that attracts south asian spammers?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.