Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 45

Thread: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

  1. #1
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,996

    Default The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    You have to check in here, no matter how it came out in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  2. #2
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,281

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Now this is a thread I can get behind. A+ would read again. Post cup of coffee check in right here.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

  3. #3
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,996

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Did I ever tell you about the time I had surgery on my asshole? Not making this up. really happened, a few years ago. talk about building character.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  4. #4
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,281

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    You have actually, you've shown your asshole around here frequently enough for us to all be intimately acquainted.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

  5. #5
    Member insbordnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a blazing inferno
    Posts
    1,841

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Did I ever tell you about the time I had surgery on my asshole? Not making this up. really happened, a few years ago. talk about building character.
    I forgot, hemorrhoid, fissure, or prolapsed bung?
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

  6. #6
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,996

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    fissure

    i gotta tell you you really haven't shat until you've shat with stitches in your asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,580

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    I'm going in soon. Details to come
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  8. #8
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,194

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Did I ever tell you about the time I had surgery on my asshole? Not making this up. really happened, a few years ago. talk about building character.
    As I recall there was a thread created about your butt and the surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,584

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    I don't know if I had mild food poisoning or what yesterday, but I must have sat down and leaked out my butt 6 times yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,503

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Check.

  11. #11
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,475

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    I have a pretty big one I'm holding in right now until I finish this cup of coffee
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

  12. #12
    Cult Leader koryp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    3,281

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Prairie doggin?
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

  13. #13
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,930

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    I thought that thread was about his colonoscopy, not about his anal fissures.

    and CHECK!
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  14. #14
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,194

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I thought that thread was about his colonoscopy, not about his anal fissures.

    and CHECK!
    I didn't realize there were so many reasons to make threads about Tom's ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

  15. #15
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,328

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You have to check in here, no matter how it came out in the end.
    Shouldn't this be how it came out of the end?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,475

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    That was pretty satisfying
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,801

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Short and messy.
    10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater (?), 10/18 Culture Collide, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale, 11/7 Warpaint @ Echoplex, 11/12 Blonde Redhead @ Fonda

  18. #18
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Hot snakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,146

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Something about certain board members needing to come in here after every post or something. Because their posts are shit. Is the joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  20. #20
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,467

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    A thread for every and all minutiae we engage in. The hilarity of our basic existence. Sandwich deuces.

    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  21. #21
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,146

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    "What are you exisiting right now?"
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  22. #22
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,467

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    The "I'm sitting up now. Earlier, I was extended horizontally. No output of bodily waste during either thread."

    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  23. #23
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,664

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    You have to check in here, no matter how it came out in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Did I ever tell you about the time I had surgery on my asshole? Not making this up. really happened, a few years ago. talk about building character.
    Dear Tom,
    Huge favor to ask here, pal... I understand that you'd prefer a Post Deuce report, and I'd really, really love to give you one, BUTT... I've had a hitch in my get-a-long for the past day and a half. Would it be okay with you if I just pulled up a STOOL and sat in here until everyone else's stories have stimulated a movement out of me?
    Sincerely,
    No Dice Yet
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  24. #24
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,664

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    I'm building CHARACTER...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  25. #25
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,996

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Something about certain board members needing to come in here after every post or something. Because their posts are shit. Is the joke.
    Not anywhere even close Patrick. Pay attention. This thread is a direct response to, and crude parody of, Neighborhood Creep's "Post Here After You've Had an Orgasm" thread. Which is a really stupid thread. It gives the algunzes of the board the opportunity to tell us all, again, for the umpteenth time that they are a functioning human being capable of the same reproductive acts as any other mammal in must or estres; they can fuck and they are damned proud of that fact. For a fair share of the board members the ability to fuck (and, perhaps more importantly, the ability to attract someone of same/opposite gender, depending on preference) defines a core element of their self-image: "Fucking is cool, and so telling people I fuck will make me look cool." Except, as I know you know, the opposite is pretty much the case. The need to boast about fucking reveals an inner insecurity; the posters post when they've had an orgasm as much to reassure themselves as to show off to the rest of us. The act of fucking, and the corollary act of telling everyone on a public message board about fucking, serves to temporarily quiet those interior voices reminding them of some long-past rejection or abuse.

    As with reproduction, mammals also share similar (though by no means identical) digestive systems. But no one boasts of taking a shit (at least no one in this demographic) -- there are typically not the issues of self-worth tied up in defecation as there are in sexuality. It's pretty much a mundane physical act. So starting a thread about it is inherently and obviously absurd. I did so with an eye toward throwing that same absurd light on NC's orgasm thread: acknowledging the physical parallels while ignoring the conspicuous differences in how the two acts are socialized serves to cast in plain light the pathetic absurdity of those who seek self-confirmation via public proclamations of normal human activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  26. #26
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty proud on days where I poop more than once.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  27. #27
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,146

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Not anywhere even close Patrick. Pay attention. This thread is a direct response to, and crude parody of, Neighborhood Creep's "Post Here After You've Had an Orgasm" thread. Which is a really stupid thread. It gives the algunzes of the board the opportunity to tell us all, again, for the umpteenth time that they are a functioning human being capable of the same reproductive acts as any other mammal in must or estres; they can fuck and they are damned proud of that fact. For a fair share of the board members the ability to fuck (and, perhaps more importantly, the ability to attract someone of same/opposite gender, depending on preference) defines a core element of their self-image: "Fucking is cool, and so telling people I fuck will make me look cool." Except, as I know you know, the opposite is pretty much the case. The need to boast about fucking reveals an inner insecurity; the posters post when they've had an orgasm as much to reassure themselves as to show off to the rest of us. The act of fucking, and the corollary act of telling everyone on a public message board about fucking, serves to temporarily quiet those interior voices reminding them of some long-past rejection or abuse.

    As with reproduction, mammals also share similar (though by no means identical) digestive systems. But no one boasts of taking a shit (at least no one in this demographic) -- there are typically not the issues of self-worth tied up in defecation as there are in sexuality. It's pretty much a mundane physical act. So starting a thread about it is inherently and obviously absurd. I did so with an eye toward throwing that same absurd light on NC's orgasm thread: acknowledging the physical parallels while ignoring the conspicuous differences in how the two acts are socialized serves to cast in plain light the pathetic absurdity of those who seek self-confirmation via public proclamations of normal human activity.
    I wasn't explaining your joke. I was explaining my joke.

    Related topic: if I eject semen from my rectum, which thread should I post in?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

  28. #28
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,808

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    What if Im drunk,high off the pot,and getting blumpkin where does thou post?and does one post if he saw a movie
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Perfume Genius @ The Independent 10/21/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14


    Last.fm





  29. #29
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,467

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Getbetter's thread of nonsensical wordish phrases

    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival
    10/22: Roman Flugel @ f8
    10/25: Moodymann @ PW
    11/20: The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore

  30. #30
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,897

    Default Re: The Post Deuce Check-In Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty proud on days where I poop more than once.
    ... maybe this is why I'm always so self-assured...
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Similar Threads

  1. The Post Orgasm Check-In Thread
    By Neighborhood Creep in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:24 AM
  2. Will you post in this thread?
    By Dr. Lufs-al-ot in forum Polls
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 01:26 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:55 AM
  4. Can I have my own thread for post #5,000?
    By pancakespancakes in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:43 PM
  5. Post in this thread if
    By full on idle in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •