View Poll Results: should i strap it?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, i should do

57 57.00%
  • no, you crazy son of a bitch lax is a fortress!

43 43.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: should i strap an ounce?

Default Re: should i strap an ounce?

^ LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by dalethethug View Post
    also the weed in california is probably way better
    I can give a 100% guarantee that it will be way better, unless you prefer grap that's made up of melted vinyl, grass (as in lawn grass), hedges, used oil and all sorts of nasty shit...

Risk jail, a ban from future entry to the country and miss the festival all for a piece of hard mud that gives a bad stone and a headache at the best of times????

You're call chief!!

Cool Re: should i strap an ounce?

No - you should not. It's a bad idea. Do you want to see some great bands or get bummed by some very nasty hoods in a cramped prison cell......?

tape the weed to the wing of the plane. you can get it when you land.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    A guy named captncrzy is telling you not to!
    Call me crazy, but if a Captain whose name was "Crazy" told me to NOT bring weed into an airport. I would NOT bring weed into an airport. Hes crazy afterall, he knows his shit.
    haha..'cept I'm a girl. And, I work for an airline. I get to hear all kinds of fun stories.....
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

ohhh weed!! To stash or not to stash-- I am just hoping for the same hospitality I give when when people from out of state come to shows here in Austin. I must believe it will be

just buy it when you get here.
    its california for christs sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by piperatthegates View Post
    I can give a 100% guarantee that it will be way better, unless you prefer grap that's made up of melted vinyl, grass (as in lawn grass), hedges, used oil and all sorts of nasty shit...

Risk jail, a ban from future entry to the country and miss the festival all for a piece of hard mud that gives a bad stone and a headache at the best of times????

You're call chief!!

ugghh...sounds like fucking soapbar...

Actually why would you need to worry about LAX. they don't do security on you when you are leaving the airport only when you are getting on a plane. You might have to worry about the airport you are flying out of but once you are on the plane, just go to the bathroom and put it in your backpack or something. LAX is not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by the_irish_hippie View Post
    my weed is direct from canada 5-8$per gram(my cuz lives there)plus if i sell that here in ireland it means i get a free quater every ounce of durban pioson or ak
    47 or widow and new york diesil which i have now how much is per gram over there just in case????
    as i said

Quote Originally Posted by piperatthegates View Post

You're call chief!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmb555 View Post
    im sure its very likely you will get away with it, but then again how shitty would it to be in jail the weekend of coachella
    thats the view I've been taking. Never been caught before, but there's some events I wouldn't even risk missing for something as minor as weed possession

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    Actually why would you need to worry about LAX. they don't do security on you when you are leaving the airport only when you are getting on a plane. You might have to worry about the airport you are flying out of but once you are on the plane, just go to the bathroom and put it in your backpack or something. LAX is not the problem.
    Yeah, but he's coming through customs....different story than getting off of a domestic flight.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

ah, didn't see that part. Um...buy it there. No one wants a glove up their ass when they go to Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    ah, didn't see that part. Um...buy it there. No one wants a glove up their ass when they go to Coachella.
    Speak for yourself....LOL.

My homies have strapped that much flying from SFO to Miami for the winter music conference...

SFO aint that different than LAX

please bring it and share it..

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    In all seriousness I would just strap it to your nuts. You can take it out on the plane and put it back right before you land. I have done it before with drugs.
    i concur. all you have to worry about is getting ON the plane. once you're past all the security coming in you can just keep it in your front pocket from there on. I did the same thing going to hawaii. just tape that bitch on the gooch and you're good to go.

Talking Re: should i strap an ounce?

ahahahhaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaha....... ..really!?!
    there, there

Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California

Quote Originally Posted by the_irish_hippie View Post
    my weed is direct from canada 5-8$per gram(my cuz lives there) . . .how much is per gram over there just in case????
    On average in southern california:

1 gram for $20
    2 grams for $30
    an eighth ounce for $45
    quarter ounce $100
    half ounce $150
    Anything greater than a half ounce varies with quality

Schwag is much more cheap. These prices mostly apply to the good-ass chronics and various strains you mentioned (ie: NYC deisel, white widow, superskunk, ak-47, etc..

I'm super excited about the prices you pay for your shit in Ireland, thats a good fucking deal compared to over here.
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheColonyOfBirchmen View Post
    On average in southern california:

1 gram for $20
    2 grams for $30
    an eighth ounce for $45
    quarter ounce $100
    half ounce $150
    Anything greater than a half ounce varies with quality

Schwag is much more cheap. These prices mostly apply to the good-ass chronics and various strains you mentioned (ie: NYC deisel, white widow, superskunk, ak-47, etc..

I'm super excited about the prices you pay for your shit in Ireland, thats a good fucking deal compared to over here.
    its the best but i tell you its from canada that place is like stoner heaven all you can really get in ireland is shitty soapbar(bootpolish hash) or like 3grams of moderate weed for 50euro or if you have family in canada then you're sorted!
    cheers for the info

Quote Originally Posted by blastyourears View Post
    please bring it and share it..
    the doobies will be goin to the left and the right

The last thing security would think would be for you to hide your weed in plain sight, taped on to your face. Do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I think you would end up getting fucked in the ass by bubba for a year or two getting caught with an ounce, they'd also "go deep" on you. Not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    No doubt thats some good weed but we have medical pot in California and you just don't get any better than that.

how would one go about finding pot in LA when they arrive from Ireland

I have changed my mind....you should strap something on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Cinnamon View Post
    how would one go about finding pot in LA when they arrive from Ireland
    venice beach...is my guess

LAX does have random searches. If you are traveling with a woman there is a less likely chance that her search would be as thorough. With that said I would Fed ex it to yourself at your hotel even if you have your name as the recipient there is no action to be taken against someone who has been mailed something.

I'm only flying from SFO to ONT and I'm still not risking it but if you really want to do it twist your deoderant all the way up till you can fit a little sac under there then twist it back down. Or find someone to fedex it to. And I dont trust socal weed so i feel ya on that, ive had bammer down there before. SF bay for the real trees.

Unhappy Re: should i strap an ounce?

I carried some weed with me packed in a box with some other item like tshirts and kona coffee from honolulu to la to san fran for my bro who lives in san fran. It was packed in some kona coffee so you couldn't smell it. At least thats what my parents claimed when THEY packed it. I didn't tell my boyfriend what was in it until we arrived in san fran. He freaked. This was way back in '94. Thinking about it, I wouldn't do it nowadays. FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!