View Poll Results: should i strap it?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, i should do

57 57.00%
  • no, you crazy son of a bitch lax is a fortress!

43 43.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: should i strap an ounce?

Default Re: should i strap an ounce?

FYI--some airports (I'm not sure about LAX but San Diego has one) have implemented a new detector--before you walk through the standard metal detector, they have you walk into this booth-it blows air all over you. I asked the TSA agent what it was for--he told me that if you have anything on you that you are not supposed to - i.e. drugs, gunpowder, crap they use to make bombs with, etc.--the air blows this residue onto the floor-which doubles as a type of residue-detector. If the residue-detector detects anything, you're arrested. Just a heads up.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by nahuatldream View Post
    just stash in a secret compartment in your water bottle. if you get caught, just tell them it's where you keep your jewelry.
    You can't take water bottles through security.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

vinylmartyr

They don't do that to leave the plane do they?

No, just getting on the plane.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the_irish_hippie View Post
    why dont you shut the fuck up and fuck off delta your the most retarded loser ive ever seen all your posts ar worthless pieces of shit if i see u at the gig im a kick the shit out of you why dont u go off for your golden shower!!!!
    some people ar actually helpfull with there ideas you your just a cocksmoker you the horse
    you're*
    helpful*

E

Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    They don't do that to leave the plane do they?
    Of course, if you're going through customs, I have no idea what kind of searches they do.....but just a warning to those thinking about bringing it with them, whereever they are flying from.

just get some in california. i can't even believe you're considering taking drugs on an international flight.

done it a few times tho trick its not like a suitcase full of coke

Quote Originally Posted by fluxequalsrad View Post
    wouldn't "getting caught" imply that they found your weed? not that they found a secret compartment that they choose not to look in, but ask for an explanation ?
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    You can't take water bottles through security.
    google "michael vick" + "water bottle"
    Last edited by nahuatldream; 04-15-2007 at 12:29 PM.
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)

vinylmartyr

http://www.whizzinator.com/

just get one of these to put your weed in.

lmao

An ozer is tough if you can unroll a stick of deoderant put it inisde and put the stick back on, put the cap back on the deoderant throw it in a checked bag not carry on, and youll be set. Will be smoke big hersheys all weekend

I personally think that ending up at coachella w/o weed (which is ridiculous, you'd have to try NOT to find somewhere to buy in the LA area) would be way more fun than getting caught in customs trying to bring something into the country. our customs can be really inconsistent, but you really don't want to risk it.

i said it before and i'll say it again, yes. you should. as long as it's wrapped super good it won't matter. they aren't going to check your balls.

Talking Re: should i strap an ounce?

i am a pussy about these sorts of things, but last time i flew out of LAX to NY, my friend strapped a sack to his sack and it was no big deal...security didn't know anything about it...do not put it in your shoes because most airports make you take off your shoes now...but if you are flying into LAX, no one is going to check you for anything after you get off the plane...after the weekend, just strap all drugs to your balls until you get on the plane, but be warned, security may become suspicious if you got a 3 foot bong strapped to your nuts

happy smoking!!
    there, there

Do it!
    I need a good laugh... Gotta <3 potheads!
    Quote Originally Posted by sighlent View Post
    you must be a troll or an idiot.

It's totally alright to take drugs on flights. Just put it in your pocket and be absolutely sure that there is no metal on your body. No worries, just walk right through.
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Quote Originally Posted by the_irish_hippie View Post
    to strap or not to strap an ounce of green to my balls that is the question or will i use more serious methods of hiding it to get through lax

vote plz...

Get the weed here in the U.S. it's not difficult. Plus Californian weed is cheaper and better than Irish, I've had a lot of both so I know...

Talking Re: should i strap an ounce?

Quote Originally Posted by kb824 View Post
    Get the weed here in the U.S. it's not difficult. Plus Californian weed is cheaper and better than Irish, I've had a lot of both so I know...
    my weed is direct from canada 5-8$per gram(my cuz lives there)plus if i sell that here in ireland it means i get a free quater every ounce of durban pioson or ak
    47 or widow and new york diesil which i have now how much is per gram over there just in case????

Lurker
    Santa Clara, CA during the school season. Chicago the rest.

just stash in a secret compartment in your water bottle. if you get caught, just tell them it's where you keep your jewelry.
    um, they'd probably check the water bottle more thoroughly than any of your bags. in the past couple of months i've had to throw away face wash, lotion, and almost my favorite perfume. they have the stupid fucking "3-1-1" announcement playing over the loudspeakers sometimes. it annoys the hell out of me.

and as far as security: i've never travelled with more than paraphernalia but i have never seen dogs at the airport. my friend who deals in harder stuff has. i guess it all depends on luck.

i dunno how to post a Youtube video.

aha got it!

I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel.

do not bring weed, the risk far far FAR outweighs the reward.

Just get some in LA or at Coachella like every other foriegner coming in.
    Every man is his own ancestor, and every man is his own heir. He devises his own future and he inherits his own past.
    Frederick Henry Hedge

a candle works put it in your carry on. It has to be kinddb big and strong smelling. I used this method bringing weed back from Amsterdam last summer...
    Ive got the demons in me, Ive got to brush them all away.......

Quote Originally Posted by fasttrack View Post
    This cannot be put any better

Quote Originally Posted by fasttrack View Post
    Priceless, but seriously man it's like going to Ireland and strappin tasmanian potatoes to your balls cuz they taste fresher. Cally is like the home of weed!
    Recent studies at Yale have shown that being an asshole is detrimental to one's health. Professor Sweetlove, a Psychology professor, came on record as saying:
    "Assholes and local desert rats tend to live shorter lives and have less consensual sexual relations than non assholes. It could be due to lower testoserone levels or a chemical imbalance in the brain but some people are just wired to be.... well.... assholes"
    Full story can be found here. AP

google "michael vick" + "water bottle"
    Yeah-the TSA seized him AT THE SECURITY CHECKPOINT. No water bottles or liquid of any kind is allowed through security unless it's in a 6 oz. bottle or less and packed in a clear gallon ziplock bag.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Yeah-the TSA seized him AT THE SECURITY CHECKPOINT. No water bottles or liquid of any kind is allowed through security unless it's in a 6 oz. bottle or less and packed in a clear gallon ziplock bag.
    A guy named captncrzy is telling you not to!
    Call me crazy, but if a Captain whose name was "Crazy" told me to NOT bring weed into an airport. I would NOT bring weed into an airport. Hes crazy afterall, he knows his shit.