View Poll Results: should i strap it?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, i should do

57 57.00%
  • no, you crazy son of a bitch lax is a fortress!

43 43.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: should i strap an ounce?

Default Re: should i strap an ounce?

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    haha..'cept I'm a girl. And, I work for an airline. I get to hear all kinds of fun stories.....
    Whoops... sorry. You didnt have your South Park picture when I posted that earlier haha.
    Anywhich way, if a chick named captncrzy works for an airline and tells you NOT to bring weed into an airport. That gives you a fuckin good reason to NOT bring weed into the airport!
    Actualy, do it. It will be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by the_irish_hippie View Post
    venice beach...is my guess
    i was thinkin that too
    turns out im headin to OC for a few days before the gig and my mate can get me sorted
    i really hope the weed is good tho. we've been gettin some nice stuff from canada recently and i dont wanna go back to shitty brown

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Whoops... sorry. You didnt have your South Park picture when I posted that earlier haha.
    Anywhich way, if a chick named captncrzy works for an airline and tells you NOT to bring weed into an airport. That gives you a fuckin good reason to NOT bring weed into the airport!
    Actualy, do it. It will be funny.
    It is pretty funny to see those dogs take someone down in the airport; they do it for the Milkbone treats.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Lurker

I say strap it!!! You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Cinnamon View Post
    we've been getting some nice stuff from canada and i dont wanna go back to shitty brown
    ooh man i grew up smokin that wouldnt touch it with a 40 foot pole nowadays its all canadas finest for me tooganja.jpg

that brown shit is really gone to shite these days. it unreal. then the drought kicks in and all ya can score is pollen and thats not even great these days.
    drives me nuts
    green all the way for me these days
    fo sho

Uhhh yeah don't they usually have dogs in Customs? Don't get me wrong, smuggling weed and whatever else is easy as hell on a domestic flight but i wouldn't fuck with customs. You'd probably end up in Gitmo or somethin...

I've seen those dogs all over the airport.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths