Thread: Professional Photos taken at Coachella

Default Professional Photos taken at Coachella

Does anyone have links to professional photos that were taken by various photographers at Coachella Weekend 2 2013? I had a few taken and have no idea how to find them. Per the site, it states that these were their photographers:

George Campos, Piper Ferguson, Dove Shore, Nigel Copp, Brian Moghadam, Ray Klein, Vaughn Youtz, Brantley Gutierrez, Ryan Mastro, Kristopher Christensen, Zach Cordner, Cara Shreiner, Chris Miller, John Shearer, Vaughn Hart, John Davisson, Mike Ivankay, Ryan Pfleger, Alan Poulin or Dave Bullock

Thanks!

Default Re: Professional Photos taken at Coachella

Peruse Getty images site.

ryan pfleger is a prick.

All the photos by the photographers do no get posted. There will be no one place you can search for a picture of you. If you were to ask one of us if we had taken a picture of you, the minimum you could do is say where you were and when it was taken. As far as i know, i am the only one who participates on the boards. More than likely i do not have a picture of you. But i'm game, where and when did myself or any of the other photographers take your picture? Were you doing anything special? What did you look like?

Here's a link to one of the photographers, this gallery is weekend 2. I don't know if they have a gallery for weekend 1. Haven't found any other galleries yet.

http://nickydigital.com/2013/04/coac...digital.com_qg

Here's another one. This gallery has photos from day 1, but to the right there are links to photos from days 2 and 3. Not as many on this site but worth a shot.

http://massappeal.com/watch-and-witness-at-coachella/

If you're a girl, here's another possibility....more of a long shot. I'll post more if I find any.

Weekend 1: http://coed.com/2013/04/15/the-girls...ram-60-photos/
    Weekend 2: http://coed.com/2013/04/22/girls-of-...otos/#photo=69

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    All the photos by the photographers do no get posted. There will be no one place you can search for a picture of you. If you were to ask one of us if we had taken a picture of you, the minimum you could do is say where you were and when it was taken. As far as i know, i am the only one who participates on the boards. More than likely i do not have a picture of you. But i'm game, where and when did myself or any of the other photographers take your picture? Were you doing anything special? What did you look like?
    More details, Weekend 2 Day 1, walking around near the Gobi (early afternoon) and sitting at the steps in VIP near the main stage catching Passion Pit, photographer was trying to get photos of my tattoos.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlinmp View Post
    If you're a girl, here's another possibility....more of a long shot. I'll post more if I find any.

Weekend 1: http://coed.com/2013/04/15/the-girls...ram-60-photos/
    Weekend 2: http://coed.com/2013/04/22/girls-of-...otos/#photo=69
    Thanks for all the links. Haven't found any photos yet. And yes, I'm female.

Mike Ivankay only shares his photos with nice people.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by adoraoo7 View Post
    More details, Weekend 2 Day 1, walking around near the Gobi (early afternoon) and sitting at the steps in VIP near the main stage catching Passion Pit, photographer was trying to get photos of my tattoos.

Thanks!
    Sorry i can't help. i did not get pictures of Passion Pit Weekend 2. Do you remember what the photographer looked like?

was said photographers camera an iphone?
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Hi! I don't think my last comment posted, but i was in the front for several sets in the Sahara tent! I was in the very from for C2C, Dillon Francis, Kill the Noise, Bingo Players, Fedde Le Grand, Benny Benassi <3, and Dirtyphonics. I've searched suuuuper hard all over online and have come up with very very veryyyy few pictures. If you have any, I would really appreciate knowing! Thank you

Gabe Olsen shoots for coachella and has his own site. heres a link to his facebook...he's got some really nice shots!

https://www.facebook.com/lgephoto

Lurker

hello friend. hoping you can help. have searched with no luck. a nice lady and gentleman took my picture weekend 2 friday, 2013. i was wearing a plantain costume they found amusing. (since there were plenty of banana costumes) after my picture they slapped a sticker with their website on it. and it fell off sometime that night. it was to the effect of party police, or life of the party. do you know such folks? I appreciate anytime you have to help.