Thread: Need a place to stay!

Exclamation Need a place to stay!

My friend and I need a place to stay for the weekend, we were planning on staying at the onsite camp site- but itís sold out now. If anyone could help us out, it would be much appreciated! We wonít have a car, so somewhere close would be preferable. Thanks. -Megan

Default Re: Need a place to stay!

Hey, I have a I have a room in 29palms at motel six if interested email me and we can figure things out.

how close is that to the festival?

29 palms is at least 1 1/2 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Hello,

2 options......
    #1 I have an unfurnished house that is literally across the street to the festival. It has 4 bedrooms, A/C, showers, stove, microwave, on the golf course, pools. I need a total of $600 minimum for the weekend plus a refundable sec deposit. If you have a sleeping bag it's PERFECT and CLOSE! click this link..

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4e6a41...d413d3d0a&sb=1

#2.....I also have an available and furnished guestroom with a separate bath in my house...double bed that I'd consider renting to the right non-smoking people. This is a beautiful brand new 3,500 sq ft house with a pool, spa, bbq...the works. It's 5 miles to the festival and I'd consider taxiing you there and back....$200 pp per night plus a small refundable security deposit.

Let me know if you're interested!

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1031 View Post
    My friend and I need a place to stay for the weekend, we were planning on staying at the onsite camp site- but itís sold out now. If anyone could help us out, it would be much appreciated! We wonít have a car, so somewhere close would be preferable. Thanks. -Megan
    We have room in out hotel room and in our car to go to the festival and back. And maybe we can win the carpoolchella. If its you and your friend the price per night would be cheap for the room we have at a motel 6. Email me at nggn11@msn.com for more info if still interested.

Original Post Date: 04-14-2007, 09:37 PM
    FAIL
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

OR YOU CAN CAMP IN MY HOUSE I LIVE 2 MILES AWAY FROM THE EVENT. YOU CAN CARPOOL WITH THE PPL STAYING AT MY HOUSE. ITS ONLY 20 A NIGHT PER PERSON. you wont be the only one there. you can come and go. so if your interested message me or message me to my hotmail czaragoza07@hotmail.com