Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitchella 2014 IT'S GO TIME!!!!

Default Re: Fitchella 2014 IT'S GO TIME!!!!

I don't even want to talk about how far off the wagon I've fallen.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

I fell off the wagon, then started eating it.

7/18: The Field @ The Independent
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

At least I have lost 20lbs this year...maybe by coachella I can lose another 20 lol
    Life Is Beautiful Festival, Las Vegas 2013
    First time at Coachella will be April 2014!

I've lost 30 lbs over the last year and then gained back 10 since Thanksgiving. Back on the program, but my Dad's rum cake is murdering the wagon.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I've lost 34 lb. I'm basically where I want to be fat loss wise, now I am trying to put on some muscle.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - FYF - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Thurston Moore, Sebadoh - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by ELIZA83TH View Post
    MY LIFE RIGHT NOW TOO.
    I was looking back at old pictures from the beginning of this year & decided after last night's tamale overload, that its time to get back at it!
    What motivates you guys?
    I always lag at getting my butt moving, but once I do I can't stop.
    I need that push to get me out of bed in the morning & into my running shoes...
    I started bringing my walking shoes to work, then drove straight to the walking place after work.

Currently removing imaginary spider webs from my face. I stopped smoking on Wednesday and have already gained 4 pounds. Honey baked ham sells this bean soup that you add the bone into. I boned my bowl of soup 3 times last night.

Overall motivation is the enjoyment of the polo fields. No huffing and puffing missing sets because I’m out of shape.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Here you go:

Start now
    • Hit the gym one hour a day four-to-five days a week (35 minutes of weight training/muscle toning, 15 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes for walking around and waiting for equipment)
    • Lower sodium intake (less than 1,200mg/day will reduce water retention and "the bloat")
    • Reduce dairy (switch to almond milk and reduce cheese intake)
    • Limit bread and sweets (maybe one sandwich or piece of cake or cookie per week)
    • Switch to organic raw sugar in teas and coffee (anything "white" has been bleached or processed and those Sweet N Lows are much worse for you and your diet and health in the long run)

Start one month before Coachella
    • Hit the gym six-to-seven days a week (make this part of your daily schedule, just like eating, going to work, taking kids to school ...)
    • Lower sodium intake to less than 1,000mg/day (those last stubborn pounds will melt away)
    • Give up all dairy, including cheese
    • Give up bread, cakes and cookies (for four weeks, come on, man, you can do it!)

Start one week before Coachella
    • All the above, plus no fruit or juice or soda (diet or otherwise)
    • You also may want to take a diuretic-a-day three days prior to your adventure ...

If you do this, you will be a rockin' hardbody at Coachella, no matter your age.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Here you go:

Start now
    • Hit the gym one hour a day four-to-five days a week (35 minutes of weight training/muscle toning, 15 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes for walking around and waiting for equipment)
    • Lower sodium intake (less than 1,200mg/day will reduce water retention and "the bloat")
    • Reduce dairy (switch to almond milk and reduce cheese intake)
    • Limit bread and sweets (maybe one sandwich or piece of cake or cookie per week)
    • Switch to organic raw sugar in teas and coffee (anything "white" has been bleached or processed and those Sweet N Lows are much worse for you and your diet and health in the long run)

Start one month before Coachella
    • Hit the gym six-to-seven days a week (make this part of your daily schedule, just like eating, going to work, taking kids to school ...)
    • Lower sodium intake to less than 1,000mg/day (those last stubborn pounds will melt away)
    • Give up all dairy, including cheese
    • Give up bread, cakes and cookies (for four weeks, come on, man, you can do it!)

Start one week before Coachella
    • All the above, plus no fruit or juice or soda (diet or otherwise)
    • You also may want to take a diuretic-a-day three days prior to your adventure ...

If you do this, you will be a rockin' hardbody at Coachella, no matter your age.

Screenshotted... Sounds easy enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

I wish I could afford the gym!! But I love walking everywhere
    Life Is Beautiful Festival, Las Vegas 2013
    First time at Coachella will be April 2014!

Don't mean to brag, but I've maintained a 29"/30" waist my whole adult life b/c of the above regimen. Every single person I know over 30 has carb face or just plain ballooned out. I've just recently given up dairy, and it's one of the best decisions I've made healthwise.

Quote Originally Posted by beckamarsch View Post
    I wish I could afford the gym!! But I love walking everywhere
    walking is great exercise, especially if you walk with the right posture (it then becomes fantastic exercise). people must think that bitch is fierce when I cum at them on the street b/c I walk like I'm in a Milan fashion show (shoulders back, gut in, and head held up up up).

Every single person I know over 30 has carb face or just plain ballooned out.
    Ahem!!!
    Papi Piratón!

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Ahem!!!
    you're barely over 30 for one. and two, you and your lovely wife are extremely health conscious (and mother fucking thin and gorgeous to boot!). you are definitely the exception to the rule.

I may post a pic of my abs here if y'all can contain yourselves. It's me not even trying really ...

Screenshotted... Sounds easy enough.
    also, that gym time can be done during your work lunch if your gym is walking distance (like mine is).

also, that gym time can be done during your work lunch if your gym is walking distance (like mine is).
    Thanks for the regimen advice
    Will let you know how my abs turn out for Coachella ��

Thanks for the regimen advice
    Will let you know how my abs turn out for Coachella ��
    plz do

Shitballs. I barely ate anything this month and I gained 5 or so pounds. I also had the worst headaches ever, and had my period twice (sorry, tmi for some, but girls know that when that happens, it's bad). I'm guessing it's stress and binging on snacks and barely any real meals thanks to school and money related stress. I slept horrible hours. Thank god I only drank on my birthday, or I else I'm sure I would have gained more.
    My last paper will be done by Sunday. I can't wait to hit the gym again and pop in Jillian Michael's bitching face for a good boxing session twice a week. This sitting for hours and hours business is unacceptable!

My motivation? Definitely Coachella. I'll have finished school completely either that same week or two weeks later. I refuse to make it look like it has defeated me, by rounding me off with a spare tire and thunder thighs. I refuse. Coachella is my reward to myself every year for jumping through stupid hoops and making lemonade out of lemons throughout the year.
    Looks like I'll be jumping a lot.

I like that regimen, kvnty. Sodium and fruit are my weak spots, since I don't eat sweets or wheat products. I practically lived on trailmix, popcorn, egg salads and jamba juices this month, and look where that shit got me.

Dude... Cheese & sodium are my weaknesses. I couldn't give less fucks about sweets, but that sodium will bloat anyone like a motherfucker! I've set my background to my phone as a picture from Coachella last year. I was in great shape & happy with my weight. THAT is my motivation.

Then eat cheese and sodium. It's as simple as calories in versus calories burned. If you eat nothing but cheese and sodium but still keep the 2000 calorie diet and burn off more you are still going to lose weight. Also the opposite is true if you eat nothing but fruits and veggies but eat 5000 calories of them a day and don't burn that much off you are going to gain weight. Now obviously I wouldn't recommend eating nothing but cheese and sodium but it still very much possible to lose weight and eat unhealthy foods at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

people must think that bitch is fierce when I cum at them on the street b/c I walk like I'm in a Milan fashion show (shoulders back, gut in, and head held up up up).
    That or their thinking, "God, he's such a queen"

i'll try that regimen you suggested, but I do most of that stuff when I diet for Chella anyways, minus a few tweaks to be made.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Thumbs down Re: Fitchella 2014 IT'S GO TIME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    Then eat cheese and sodium. It's as simple as calories in versus calories burned. If you eat nothing but cheese and sodium but still keep the 2000 calorie diet and burn off more you are still going to lose weight. Also the opposite is true if you eat nothing but fruits and veggies but eat 5000 calories of them a day and don't burn that much off you are going to gain weight. Now obviously I wouldn't recommend eating nothing but cheese and sodium but it still very much possible to lose weight and eat unhealthy foods at the same time.
    Oh, my fucking shit. I'm at a bar and read this bullshit and had to log in. If there's one thing I can't stand is when people spout off about shit they have no business spouting off about. Yes, you can have a lower calorie diet and still gain weight if those calories are from high-sodium foods.

Sodium naturally attracts water in your body. When you take in excess sodium, water you take in pulls water toward your cells. This increases the amount of fluid in your body, a condition known as water retention. Because water has weight, an increase in sodium intake can mean you gain extra pounds as well. You maintain this water because your body works to have a balance of salt to water in your body. As long as you have excess salts, you will continue to carry extra fluid to keep your blood at the same dilution. And water weight is heavier than fat weight. There's no faster way to gain inches around the waist than with high sodium diets.

So please stop flaunting your ignorance, especially at people who sincerely are trying to look their best.

You're all full of shit. Here's a full proof plan to lose weight:

Stop fucking eating. Just stop. Until your body makes it absolutely clear that you NEED to eat in order to fuel yourself, don't eat. Don't eat because you're bored. Don't eat because it tastes good. Don't even eat anything that tastes good because it defeats the purpose. Know what else is great when you're bored or want to feel good? Heroin. The only way to cure either of these problems is just to get it through your fucking head that you have to stop doing it.

Eat carbs. It doesn't matter. Just eat them when you have to eat, no other time. Eat salt. It's fine. Just do it only when you have to eat. But fuck sugar--sugar is pretty much the one thing that's absolutely no good for you whatsoever. Cut all sugar out of your diet and you'll lose at least 5 pounds a week, I don't care how much sodium you take in.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Also, I guarantee that kvnty is fat.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Also, I guarantee that kvnty is fat.
    Sorry, no diet advice for small dicks. May I suggest the following product?

Notice: no denial.

are you as fat as Divine herself, or not quite as fat as that?

Notice: no dick.

Also, I'm not quite as fat as Divine.
    Last edited by kvnty; 12-28-2013 at 12:35 AM.

If you want to lose weight go through a break up. I'm down 7 lbs in 2.5 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    If you want to lose weight go through a break up. I'm down 7 lbs in 2.5 weeks.
    Been there, done that…. It's pretty much the only silver lining of a breakup :/.…
    Weight loss aside, I'm sorry to hear you're going through that.
    I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I need to buy a scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what