Thread: camping buddys?

Lurker

Default camping buddys?

any nice people out there that would be willing to let me camp with them for 2014 weekend 2...ill be willing to drive and pick whoever up I just need a place to stay ..its my first Coachella and im looking to have a good time that's it ...you can set rules or whatever I just really don't wanna go with no place to crash???

Default Re: camping buddys?

Hey, I got car camping for weekend 2, you can crash by my spot if ya like. We can get a bunch of people together! I'm going to try and drive down from vancouver

Lurker

im down man that sounds koo.... are you gonna be driving down by yourself??

I'm thinking of driving down from vancouver and picking up some coachellans along the way and then we can all share a tenant or i can sleep in my car. and 3 people can use a tent. I thought of making it into more of an experience rather than flying down there. haha Where abouts do you live?

He lives in san Bernardino. See the other premature and useless thread he started...
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

Thanks...and now that you've finished trolling....please let us get back to our planning.

Okay lets keep in touch and i'm sure we can get others on board as time goes by! PM me with your email. Thanks.

Lurker

yeah like that person said im from san Bernardino haha sorry but if its useless to you please don't read it and you don't really have to waste your time commenting .....but yeah lets definitely keep in touch azzah 1977 going and meeting up with more people does seem like a much better experience then just going solo ..ill be writing to you as the dates get closer..peace and thanks man