Thread: Want to trade 3 GA weekend 2 passes for 3 GA weekend one passes

Question Want to trade 3 GA weekend 2 passes for 3 GA weekend one passes

I've had a change of plans and now need to go weekend 1 instead of 2. Is anyone willing to do an even trade of three weekend two GA passes for three weekend one GA passes? Please email me at djjoshchambers@yahoo.com if you are interested.

old school

Default Re: Want to trade 3 GA weekend 2 passes for 3 GA weekend one passes

Have you contacted front gate?

I know for past years people were willing to give up W1 passes for W2 successfully, but almost nobody was willing to do the opposite(what you're asking)

I called last night but didnt speak with someone. Reason being is they have an extremely clear message when you call them now that says if your calling about coachella listen to this. It then goes on to say that all sales are final and if you bought the wrong weekend they cant help you, blah blah blah. I wish it was that easy though.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by djjoshchambers View Post
    I called last night but didnt speak with someone. Reason being is they have an extremely clear message when you call them now that says if your calling about coachella listen to this. It then goes on to say that all sales are final and if you bought the wrong weekend they cant help you, blah blah blah. I wish it was that easy though.
    2013 pre-sale said no exchanges while front gate operators had that power. I know the definitely changed CC numbers for people that decided not to go and found a willing recipient.