Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you rock up to car camp with a load of ale?

Default Re: Can you rock up to car camp with a load of ale?

amelie2007 sorry everyone feels the need to be rude to you here, I met a lot of cool people this year while camping and odds are you will have some friendly neighbors when camping next year

and it says in the rules everything you need to know about alcohol

Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

I really want to say "load of ale" more often
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by amelie2007 View Post
    Myself and my English pals are car campers weekend two and we are wondering if we can load the truck up with beer wine & spirits to take on site where we camp as we dont want to spending $9 for heineken in the arena if you know what i mean?!
    Load_of_ale.jpg
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

When you get your car searched, depending on if you go to the line with the asshole that wants to search and pretend like he's following the rules but actually is just being a dick or not, usually you can bring in as much alcohol as you want. It is supposed to be a case per person but sometimes that's just not enough. The dick considered each ice chest that I had as a case of beer, even though in some there were only a few beers. It was just me and my girlfriend in my truck but we had 3 other cars to our party. I had 2 of the ice chests with beer in them so he grabbed the 36 pack I had in the car and said it would be easiest if he just took that one but that wasn't gonna happen. So we had to go through 1 of my ice chests and get rid of all the beer in it. Luckily there were only about 8 beers in that one. So I guess the answer to your question is yes.

Honestly I don't know how ppl can be planning now for then. It will all be estimates. I've gotten ten different rates on the same four hotels I've researched. That'll drive me crazy. I have to be able to make all plans definitely.

But to each their own. And some of you are tools on here but I know you know that and you can be pretty funny with it. Lol. So carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by amelie2007 View Post
    I do hope I meet some cool folk at this festival, you guys must represent the ignorant, arrogant and offensive minority.
    For a newbie, you sure figured things out pretty quick. Most people at the festival are pretty cool. Most people here are judgmental assholes. Don't worry about it.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    are you people ever not 100% mean to noobie posters? just curious.
    what do you mean "you people"