Thread: Flying in to LAX...Can anyone give me a ride?

Lurker

Default Flying in to LAX...Can anyone give me a ride?

I'm probably going to fly into LAX on thursday april 26, if anyone is from the L.A. area and can give me a ride(for gas $$), or if other people are flying in and want to rent a car....that'd be cool.

Default Re: Flying in to LAX...Can anyone give me a ride?

Hi! I'm from Portugal and probably I will fly to LAX from Lisbon but i'm not sure if I can be there on thursday, 26.. i'll keep you posted.. if so I'll be glad to rent a car or something like that. See ya

Yeah I'm from Canada and me and a buddy are flying into LAX on the 26th. We're also looking for a ride, maybe we can work something out?

Hi, I'm from Belgium, and I wouldn't like to catch the greyhound from downtown LA because it's hard to get there from LAX. So if there is someone flying in on the 25th of april (arrival aprox. 6 PM) or arriving at LAX on the 26th in the morning... and renting or using a car from LAX to Indio, maybe we could set an arrangement. I could hang around LAX from the evening of 4/25 to the late morning of 4/26.
    Of course, it would also be great if that person would return to LAX on monday morning.

Greetings from Belgium,

Marc P.

Lurker

i'm flying into LAX on the 25th probably evening time and am also looking for anyone who wants to pitch in on a rental. i'm leaving on the 2nd (possibly 1st) and will probably camp at an off-site place while there. anyone interested send me a PM.
    Last edited by sumbleweed; 01-24-2007 at 09:53 PM.

Im in the same situation Ill be arriving very early on friday

Hey I will be getting to LAX either on the 25th or 26th. I am going to be camping at the festival and returning to LAX on the 30th! I am 24 but don't drive, so if anyoen fancies hiring a car and sharing the costs then cool... or just coming along on the Greyhound with me!

Quote Originally Posted by funkyspuke View Post
    Hey I will be getting to LAX either on the 25th or 26th. I am going to be camping at the festival and returning to LAX on the 30th! I am 24 but don't drive, so if anyoen fancies hiring a car and sharing the costs then cool... or just coming along on the Greyhound with me!
    Hey, my friend will have a driver's licence. But I don't know if it's legal for him to drive in the US with a belgian one. So if there is one legal driver amongst us, we can check out the car rental thing. If not, we just hit the greyhound station downtown. Always better to go with a small group of people I guess...
    Oh and we also return to LAX on the 30th (probably in the morning). But when you look at it, if we cannot hire a car with an experienced driver, it might be better to go by greyhound.

Hi,
    I would prefer a ride as well but I'm willing to split a car rental if possible.
    I would be flying in from NYC on Thursday as well and going back on the Monday. Stay in touch!

Lurker

I will be flying into either LAX or SANTA ANA on the 26th.
    Anyone I can ride with (gas money)?
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by winner917 View Post
    Hi,
    I would prefer a ride as well but I'm willing to split a car rental if possible.
    I would be flying in from NYC on Thursday as well and going back on the Monday. Stay in touch!
    Hey. This is my exact itinerary! Let's definitely get in touch. I'll be flying from nyc as well, most likely on Thursday. I would totally split a car with you, as that would give us much more freedom & convenience in getting back to LAX.

Do you plan on camping?

PM me...

Hi
    Me & some friends are flying into LAX from the UK on Thursday 26th. Our flight gets in at 2:40 pm. Someone said we should get an internal flight to Palm Springs. Anyone know how much that will cost? failing that, we'll go into LA and get the greyhound. If anyone's arriving in lax the same time, drop me a message and we can perhaps meet at the airport!

hey hey hey...looks like many people flying into LAX looking for transportation to Coachella...well, unfortunately i am in the same boat...i am flying in from san antonio, tx and arriving on the 26 at 2 pm and planning on leaving the festival back to LAX on the 30 in the morning...if anyone can help out it would be much appreciated...i will be happy to split car rental and gas, and help out my driver with a little bit of booze at the festival...any takers please private message me

I am from LA and is givving rides from lax to coachella. My car is almost full still fits some more..........split of gas......and/or need a camping pass....anyone