Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Layaway to Begin Next Week?

Default Re: Layaway to Begin Next Week?

If the sale happens while I'm at Sasquatch someone is getting a throat punch.
    06,11,12,13,14(1+2)

Supre logic: Everyone must get paid on the same day as me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Too long to get there and back, though. The cruises were 5-7 days, weren't they? Hawaii is around 4 days at sea each way. Also think Bahamas/Jamaica are far more desirable to the demographic than Hawaii.
    Really? I thought the Bahamas was mostly a barren poverty-stricken wasteland.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Bahamas was great when we went on a cruise years ago. Rented scooters and cruised around the island for the day, was so much fun.

gah, I just got paid and I don't know how I'll last until the next paycheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Doesn't 10 a.m. Pacific sounds like the time tickets usually go on sale?
    2014 completely unrealistic wishlist: Radiohead, Atoms For Peace, Elbow, Doves, Kristin Hersh, David Bowie, Kate Bush, Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Shy Child, Massive Attack, Zero 7, The Dickies, Holy Fuck, Seun Kuti and Egypt 80, The Flaming Lips

Quote Originally Posted by psycobetabuckdown View Post
    is that chucky canuck guy kroqken?
    Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby23 View Post
    Naw, too much hair.

Relax dude. GV's crazy enough to pull such a stunt but I don't think that's gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Did they really sell out that fast last year? Maybe I'm thinking of the year before, but I thought both weekends were on sale for the whole week and then they waited until January to sell the rest...

Monday is most likely going to be an announcement for when the actual presale is, right? Seems kind of foolish if they end up making it next weekend with Sasquatch/Movement/Primavera all going down next weekend, a lot of people will miss out on the chance at presale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

GV gives zero fucks about those festivals.

Quote Originally Posted by arthurbang View Post
    Did they really sell out that fast last year? Maybe I'm thinking of the year before, but I thought both weekends were on sale for the whole week and then they waited until January to sell the rest...
    They did and you are.
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I do. They loved it and from the sound of it while talking to my friend it seemed it would return.

And they will never move it here from the sounds of it, the boats are shit and the destinations not great. Bahamas/Jamaica vs. Cabo? Not even close. If it continues it will be an east coast deal out of Florida. The boat they were on last year was a billion dollar behemoth, nothing like that on the west coast.
    'billion dollar behemoth' would be a good band name.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I find these announcements about announcements to be entirely tiresome. I can understand shooting a quick e-mail to press contacts and other media colleagues to give them a heads up to hold space, but sending out a teaser to your entire fanbase about an upcoming announcement is just ridiculous. It's obvious that Coachella wants to build buzz given that the cultural capital associated with the event is a primary reason many people buy tickets, but for fans like me these vague updates are insulting to my time and interest.

There was a great article in the Harvard Business Review a couple years ago that talked about how all advertising should always attempt to "give something back" to its audience, to make up for the fact that it is stealing minutes away from your life where you could be doing something else. Giving something back can mean making you laugh, or providing information that will be useful to you and help with a purchasing decision, or whatever. These Coachella teaser announcements do none of the above.

Coachella: Unless you have something of actual substance to say, I don't want to hear it.

Lurker

About this layaway program... Is it only available for the pre-sale or do they offer this at the January sale too? Sorry newbie here, have been following coachella for a couple of years now and have made it my mission to be there next year... hopefully

Normally layaway is only for presale. But this is Coachella. It does what the fuck it wants.
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Lurker

Ok, thanks for your help!

If you can't afford the deposit now, then at least save up money so that you can afford the passes when they go on sale in January. If you need camping passes, you really need to buy them at the pre-sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    I find these announcements about announcements to be entirely tiresome. I can understand shooting a quick e-mail to press contacts and other media colleagues to give them a heads up to hold space, but sending out a teaser to your entire fanbase about an upcoming announcement is just ridiculous. It's obvious that Coachella wants to build buzz given that the cultural capital associated with the event is a primary reason many people buy tickets, but for fans like me these vague updates are insulting to my time and interest.

There was a great article in the Harvard Business Review a couple years ago that talked about how all advertising should always attempt to "give something back" to its audience, to make up for the fact that it is stealing minutes away from your life where you could be doing something else. Giving something back can mean making you laugh, or providing information that will be useful to you and help with a purchasing decision, or whatever. These Coachella teaser announcements do none of the above.

Coachella: Unless you have something of actual substance to say, I don't want to hear it.
    Courtney, this is seriously retarded. I want you to think about all the ways that this is retarded before we get into a full discussion about it, but maybe your bullshit business classes are frying your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Took me one second to look at the photo announcement, then I went on with my day. No valuable time stolen.

It's nice that Coachella waited an entire month before making people worry about next year.

Took me one second to look at the photo announcement, then I went on with my day. No valuable time stolen.
    Don't you get in for free every year? Of course you're not worried about it.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

imagine the chaos if coachella just put tickets on sale, no heads up. what is the problem here?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

i think they're totally crazy enough to do that. zero fucks.
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    There was a great article in the Harvard Business Review a couple years ago that talked about how all advertising should always attempt to "give something back" to its audience, to make up for the fact that it is stealing minutes away from your life where you could be doing something else. Giving something back can mean making you laugh, or providing information that will be useful to you and help with a purchasing decision, or whatever.
    Because advertising is concerned with giving something of value to society. Many people, organizations, and institutions "should" be doing lots of things. Also, it can also be argued that the information these Coachella posters relay, is useful. You're now aware of when an important announcement is coming, correct?

They should allow scalpers and ticket brokers first dibs at passes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I don't know what planet you live on, but here on Earth advertising projects value on to things that have none. things that have inherent worth don't need to be advertised.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....

yes let's not tell anyone about anything, just let them find out on their own.

Spend anothrr year at UCLA, idiot.

"anothrr"

"These announcements bother me and consume too much of my time. If only there were a way for me to not follow things on Facebook and Twitter."

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    "anothrr"
    Thank you for pointing out that typo. How embarrassing. I hope you don't think i think that's how it's really spelled.