Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Electric Zoo 2013

Hybrid View

Default Electric Zoo 2013

First, apologies if there is another thread and I missed it
    Second, I had written this off for being a shitfest after the initial lineup announcement. But they got fucking MODERAT, so now I kind of have to go
    ezoo.jpg
    5/17 Chet Faker
    5/25 EDC NY (2manydjs!!!!)
    7/18-7/20 Melt Festival

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Electric Zoo 2013

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Danny Tenaglia, Dixon, Laurent Garnier, and Adam Beyer are all good gets. I'm interested to see who else gets added to that stage.

8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

Wait, wtf moderat???!!!!????!!! I saw the early lineup release and it was devoid of talent.

I really hope they tour because this festival sucks. I do not want to see them in a crowd gathering for boyz noize.
    Last edited by grannock; 05-07-2013 at 11:42 AM.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Agreed^ I also don't want to pay $400 mostly to see one act. Hopefully their ticket sales are poor and they release single day passes
    5/17 Chet Faker
    7/18-7/20 Melt Festival

I'm almost tempted to go on Friday...sucks Moderat is playing the next day.

Joy Orbison 2:50 - 4:05
    Skream 4:20 - 5:20
    Cassy 5:20 - 6:35
    Four Tet 6:35 - 7:50

http://ezlineup.madeevent.com/events/2013/08/30/

ps Anyone seen any of these acts playing the after parties? Seen Modeselektor and Claude VonStroke before but that's it....
    http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZoo/afterparties.php

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Decided to forego the actual show because of the ridiculous prices they're asking. And saturday sold well so I haven't been able to get a cheap single day ticket. But I am going to Cajmere tonight and Modeselektor tomorrow. Anybody else doing the afterparties?
    5/17 Chet Faker
    7/18-7/20 Melt Festival

Quote Originally Posted by shiezza View Post
    Decided to forego the actual show because of the ridiculous prices they're asking. And saturday sold well so I haven't been able to get a cheap single day ticket. But I am going to Cajmere tonight and Modeselektor tomorrow. Anybody else doing the afterparties?
    I saw Claude VonStroke @ Output last weekend. He put on one of the best sets I've seen at Output. Absolutely gorgeous 3hr set

Quote Originally Posted by jconxtc View Post
    I should have been more specific with all ages EDM festivals. Almost all of these fests are corporate owned. I think Ultra is one of the few that isn't. Soon cities will not approve permits and make them go away. ultra cant do 2 weekends and I can't see electric zoo ever happening in new york again. Shareholders will not put up with this. Think of the children.
    As if we don't have enough EDM festivals in NY!

Amsterdam, August 19th 2013 - The world’s longest-running electronic music festival, Mysteryland, is making its US debut in 2014 in Bethel Woods, the site of the legendary 1969 Woodstock Festival. The move marks an historic moment for organizer ID&T, the brains behind high-profile festivals such as Sensation, Tomorrowland, TomorrowWorld and Q-dance.

This will be the first time a multi-day festival is hosted at the iconic Bethel Woods site in upstate New York. Forty-five years after the legendary Woodstock festival, the site will host Mysteryland during Memorial Day weekend from May 23 through May 26, 2014.

Promoters from all over the world have been trying for decades to convince the owners of the Bethel Woods site to host large-scale festivals in this special spot. After a year of talks, ID&T has finally won approval for the first US edition of Mysteryland, which is also held annually in the Netherlands and Chile. The 20th edition of Mysteryland in the Netherlands will be taking place on August 24 this year and all 60,000 tickets have once again sold out.

Quote Darlene Fedun, CEO of Bethel Woods Centre for the Arts;

“We chose ID&T’s Mysteryland brand as the first modern era festival on the hallowed grounds for its belief in many of the same principles as our own organization. Creativity, unity, social responsibility and a focus on the “experience” of the guest. We are delighted to be working with an experienced festival creator and an organization of such high core values. We look forward to welcoming our Mysteryland guests to our wonderful bucolic and peaceful setting here at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival. We can’t wait to greet them!”

Mysteryland’s multi-faceted approach has been a winning formula for no less than two decades. The festival offers its guests a creative journey, combining music with theatre, movies, interactive installation art, street performers and spectacular shows at bizarre decorated stages. To create this amazing spectacle, the festival organizers collaborate with a wide range of creative people from all over the world. As a nomad Mysteryland travels across the globe to find international artists willing to work with the festival and to make it an even richer experience.

The musical offerings are also all about discovery. In addition to legends from the international dance scene, the festival provides a stage for new and local talents: the next generation.

Mysteryland has been a leading pioneer on the dance festival scene in Europe and the US since 1993 and has inspired numerous other organizers and events. The famous Tomorrowland festival, also produced by ID&T, emerged from the key values of the Mysteryland festival. . Furthermore Mysteryland has also been a major catalyst for the electronic music revolution since the early 1990s.

And Mysteryland continues to evolve to this day as an innovator on the festival scene. One example is the sustainability program ‘Celebrate Life’, which ID&T uses to draw attention to topical issues such as engagement, nature and talent by linking them to activities before, during and after the festival.

The first US edition of Mysteryland at this iconic location will be all about quality. The multi-day festival will be a very exclusive gathering, with only 20,000 tickets available.

Quote Duncan Stutterheim, CEO ID&T:

‘This location, the site of the mother of all festivals Woodstock 45 years ago, needs no further introduction. We are honored that Bethel Woods has chosen to host Mysteryland.We see the similarities between the great demonstration of community and peace that was Woodstock, and the current culture of electronic music festivals. Differences between peoples simply disappear at our festivals. Everyone is equal on the dance floor and everyone can forget their everyday troubles and come together to enjoy the music and everything else that’s on offer. And these days, it is also about the growing awareness among our visitors of issues such as solidarity, sustainability and the enthusiasm of our multi-cultural audience to create a unique moment with the organizer and the artists. It’s not about big-name artists. It’s about everything and everyone coming together to inspire and get inspired. And people celebrating life together. It would be amazing if Mysteryland at Bethel Woods could unite some of that feeling from 45 years ago with the feeling of today.”

Anybody who would like to secure a ticket can sign up for the ticket sale at Mysteryland.com from today. The tickets will be sold in order of registration in about two months. More detailed information about the ticket sales will follow at a later stage.
    http://www.mysteryland.com/en/news/M...s-Newyork-146/

7/29 Conor Oberst @ Summerstage
    8/2 Daniele Baldelli/Simian Mobile Disco @ PS1
    8/2 Magda @ Output
    8/3 Seth Troxler/the Martinez Brothers @ Gov Island
    8/3 Seth Troxler @ Output

Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    PR- 289-13
    September 1, 2013

CANCELLATION OF ELECTRIC ZOO MUSIC FESTIVAL ON RANDALL’S ISLAND

Due to serious health risks, the Electric Zoo music festival on Randall's Island on Sunday, September 1st has been cancelled. The City recommended cancellation and the event promoters have agreed.

During the first two days of the Electric Zoo music festival, two concert-goers have died and at least four others became critically ill and have been placed in intensive care at area hospitals. Definitive causes of death have not yet been determined, however, both appear to have involved the drug MDMA (ecstasy, or molly). The Electric Zoo organizers have worked with City officials to reduce health risks at this event, but in view of these occurrences, the safest course is to cancel the remaining day of the event
    This is the beginning of the end for festivals. I would be so pissed if i traveled for a fest only to have it cancelled because some little shit couldn't handle their drugs.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jconxtc View Post
    This is the beginning of the end for festivals.
    lolwut
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

I should have been more specific with all ages EDM festivals. Almost all of these fests are corporate owned. I think Ultra is one of the few that isn't. Soon cities will not approve permits and make them go away. ultra cant do 2 weekends and I can't see electric zoo ever happening in new york again. Shareholders will not put up with this. Think of the children.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

My lolwut stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I'm kinda surprised San Diego doesn't have an EDM festival yet. It's definitely the kind of city that could.

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    I'm kinda surprised San Diego doesn't have an EDM festival yet. It's definitely the kind of city that could.
    There's one going on right now called Tramps Like Us. The lineup is shit. I went to one of the LED events in May. That was easily the most fucked up crowd I've ever been in. Everyone took way too much that night and were just out if their minds. I would've left but I had never seen The Presets, Gesaffelstein, or Brodinski so I stuck around. Definitely wouldn't I back unless there's an incredible lineup.
    Arcade Fire 10/29 @ The Capital Building
    Arcade Fire 10/31 @ The Palladium
    Two Door Cinema Club 11/1 @ The Fox
    Father John Misty 11/2 @ The Wiltern
    Day of the Dead 11/2&3 @ LA Historic Park
    The Head and the Heart 12/7 @ The Wiltern
    Volcano Choir 1/18 @ The Fonda

LED throws many events in San Diego at the Sports Arena.

Dancing in the Eternal Present, Before Harsh Reality Intervened

By JON PARELES

It was supposed to be the bigger, better party. Electric Zoo 2013 was the fifth annual Labor Day weekend of electronic dance music on Randalls Island, and its promoter, Made Event, had expanded it by adding another stage with additional headliners. But after two concertgoers died, apparently from using MDMA (known in different formulations as Molly or Ecstasy), Made Event followed the recommendation of the mayor’s office and abruptly canceled Sunday, the third day of the festival. Last week, the House of Blues in Boston closed temporarily after drug overdoses following a show by Zedd, who would have been one of Sunday’s Electric Zoo headliners.

The tone of the festival had already changed on Saturday. My shoulder bag was searched far more thoroughly on the way in than on Friday, and through the day, Made Events representatives made sober announcements onstage urging people to rest, hydrate, get help for anyone in trouble and not to overdo alcohol and drugs — the last of which drew some laughs. MDMA, though it’s dangerous in excess like any drug, has long been associated with dance music; it makes people happy, energetic and affectionate, and since getting the innocuous name Molly it has been turning up in lyrics — which D.J.’s often sample and add into mixes.

Last year, at the Ultra Music Festival, introducing the D.J.-producer Avicii (who headlined Electric Zoo on Friday), Madonna — whose 2012 album was called “MDNA” — asked the audience, “How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?” (She later insisted it wasn’t a drug reference.) At Electric Zoo the word was all over T-shirts; one group of five people had coordinated bright yellow ones with a single letter on each: M, O, L, L, Y. It’s part of the dance-music landscape — unremarkable, until people die.

And that news casts a sorrowful shadow over what was supposed to be a celebration. Electronic dance music is purposefully, single-mindedly life affirming, all about being alive in the moment, awash in sensation. Hip-hop, rock, R&B and, of course, the blues are well aware of struggle, sadness, mortality, memory and anticipation, as they tell stories and fill their song forms; electronic dance music takes place in an eternal present.

There, the visceral, body-shaking impact of deep bass, the hypnotic repetitiveness of the beat, the pealing purity or larger-than-life roughness of the electronic sounds, the lyrics about joy and letting go and feeling love, the dazzling and dizzying lights and the communal energy of a dance floor are all mechanisms for fully experiencing the here and now, kinetically and immediately. Mechanisms evolve — technology has given them a lot more flash and firepower in the digital era — but the aspiration they satisfy may well be hard-wired into our bodies. With or without MDMA, electronic dance music makes for joyful, sociable crowds pumping up the endorphins.

Even though it was cut short, Electric Zoo still offered nearly 100 sets over its first two days, a sweeping survey of dance music. A small, generally underattended tent held die-hards of deep house and techno — John Digweed, Justin Martin vs. Eats Everything, Claude VonStroke, Cassy, Green Velvet, Scuba — playing seamless, incrementally evolving, mesmerizing sets. On the big stages, it brought back many regulars who headline festivals worldwide: Avicii, David Guetta, Tiesto, Benny Benassi, Above & Beyond, Hardwell.

They play the house and trance music whose bouncing, marching beats now also pulsate in Top 10 pop. And because they are now in demand as remixers of pop hits, they can largely string together their own efforts, nearly all moving at the same beats per minute. Hardwell made his set seesaw between earnest vocals and stark, stomping beats; Tiesto modulated smoothly, playing what sounded like one long anthem with a parade of different vocalists. Other house D.J.’s, less eager for singalongs, built different kinds of sets: Sander van Doorn with one dramatic, intensifying, minor-key instrumental wavelet after another, and Madeon with dozens of quick segues from hook to hook, often merely seconds long.

The dominance of house and trance as “big-room” dance music has lately been challenged by dubstep: originally an arty, murky British style that Americans have turned into a swerving, lurching assault, switching from full speed to half speed or unleashing a blast of distortion without warning. Over the last year, dubstep’s most brazen effect — the skidding, shuddering, deep-diving trick called the drop — has made its way into TV commercials and movie trailers; trance and house D.J.’s have also learned it, and more than a few sets at Electric Zoo interrupted the cheerful, steady, head-bobbing momentum of house with a stretch of dubstep.

But the dubstep D.J.’s, some of whom also had main-stage spots this year, strove to stay ahead of formula. Flux Pavilion, Datsik, Dog Blood, UZ and Bassnectar reached toward dubstep’s reggae underpinnings, drew on hip-hop, grabbed some of punk-rock’s momentum and aimed for the unexpected; Bassnectar even tried a remix of Nina Simone’s “Feelin’ Good.” Dubstep is also dealing with an upstart challenge: trap music, emerging out of hip-hop over the last decade. Dubstep is dense and bass loving; trap is hollow, with sparse bass lines, nasal synthesizer riffs and spatters of snare drum.

The crisp sounds of trap turned up during sets of dubstep, hip-hop and house, and they have made a fluent convert of R L Grime, the new moniker of a house D.J. called Clockwork. One of Electric Zoo’s most head-turning sets was by Baauer, the trap D.J. whose “Harlem Shake” became a YouTube phenomenon but who shouldn’t be dismissed as a novelty. His set repeatedly leapfrogged across tempos and genres: sometimes funny, sometimes jolting, giving dancers a challenge they were eager to accept. It was the kind of party Electric Zoo was supposed to be — one that should have ended with everyone home safely.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

efrain -- any other cities nowhere near New York that you think could have an EDM festival?

efrain -- any other cities nowhere near New York that you think could have an EDM festival?
    Well I'm just guessing that New York is probably gonna kick Electric Zoo out so it would be awesome if it came somewhere over here. I can dream right?

City cancels final day of Electric Zoo dance music festival after deaths of two concertgoers, possible sexual assault

Two drug overdose deaths and a possible sexual assault triggered the cancellation of the Randall's Island electronic music festival. 'Molly' consumption is suspected. Additional revelers were hospitalized as well, officials said.

Electric Zoo dance music promoters agreed to end the festival early due to safety concerns. The event, in its fifth year, was scheduled to go through Sunday.

The killer drug overdoses of two concertgoers and the sexual assault of a 16-year-old girl prompted the city to abruptly cancel Sunday’s finale of the Electric Zoo music festival on Randalls Island.

Jeffrey Russ, 23, a graduate of Syracuse University, and Olivia Rotondo, a 20-year-old student at the University of New Hampshire, died after taking doses of a popular party drug.

Russ, of upstate Rochester, and Rotondo, of Providence, R.I., both died at hospitals Saturday after ingesting MDMA, a powerful form of Ecstasy better known as “molly,” cops said.

Syracuse grad Jeffrey Russ, 23, was rushed to Harlem Hospital on Saturday morning but couldn't be saved.

“Now there will be no grandchildren, no nieces, no nephews, no wedding,” Russ’ heartbroken father, John Russ, told the Daily News. “Everything you look forward to in life is gone because of one pill.”

The fifth annual electronic dance music festival, which drew tens of thousands of fans to Randalls Island on Friday and Saturday, was to conclude Sunday with headlining deejay sets by Armin van Buuren, Sebastian Ingrosso and Laidback Luke.

Olivia Rotondo, 20, of Providence, R.I., was taken from the festival to Metropolitan Hospital at 8:45 p.m. Saturday and died about 50 minutes later.

But the NYPD and Mayor Bloomberg scrapped the final day after rampant drug use took a frightening and lethal toll.

Four other concertgoers were treated for apparent overdoses in intensive care units at local hospitals and 31 people were arrested on drug-related charges during the first two days of the event.

The 6-foot-3, 270-pound Russ was taken to Harlem Hospital after Friday’s concert, when he began exhibiting signs of an overdose at 3:10 a.m. He died at 3:21 a.m., cops said. At 8:45 p.m. Saturday, Rotondo was taken from the concert venue to Metropolitan Hospital, where she died at 9:36 p.m.

“The Electric Zoo organizers have worked with city officials to reduce health risks at this event, but in view of these occurrences, the safest course is to cancel the remaining day of the event,” the NYPD and Bloomberg said in a joint statement.

A 16-year-old girl reported waking up under a van in the event’s parking lot Friday with her pants down and her legs scratched and bruised, cops said. She was treated at New York-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell. The NYPD’s special victims unit is investigating.

“These events are out of control, and they shouldn’t be happening on park property,” said Geoffrey Croft, president of NYC Park Advocates.

Before they died, both Russ and Rotondo took to Twitter.

“The amount of traveling I’ve done today is unreal. Just get me to the damn zoo,” Rotondo, who was studying communications at the University of New Hampshire, tweeted.

The festival attracted more than 100,000 people last year.

Rotondo posted a Twitter photo of her feet in giraffe slippers with the message: “Am I ready for @ElectricZooNY or what?” She also lamented booking “a non refundable hotel in Chinatown that is the scariest place on earth.”

“She was an amazing girl. Very polite, respectful,” a neighbor of Rotondo’s family in Providence told The News.

Event staff were turning people away Sunday as news of the sudden cancellation spread.

Russ, who graduated from Syracuse University last year with a degree in information technology, was also excited to attend the music festival. He went to the concert with his Sigma Chi frat brothers. In his final hours, he tweeted a photo from the festival and expressed admiration for Avicii, one of the deejays who performed. “Avicii saved my life,” he tweeted without explanation.

“I actually spoke to him Friday — and he was so happy. He was having so much fun,” said Russ’ sister Melissa Russ, 25.

Some who attended the festival complained that tighter security could have prevented the tragedies.

Andrew Edvin of Clifton, N.J., said he was shocked nobody searched his CamelBak hydration bag like at other concerts when he attended the festival Friday and Saturday.

“Not once was I asked to open it, and not once was I patted down,” Edvin, 23, told The News. “The security and staff along the entrance route did nothing to prevent drugs from being brought in.”

With Edgar Sandoval and Lawrence Goodman

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2dkT9E7df
    Been snorting over here...as if anyone needed any more proof that I'm hellbound.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 09-02-2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Been snorting over here...as if anyone needed any more proof that I'm hellbound.
    If you're headed that way, then I am too. Because I was laughing about the girl tweeting about getting a hotel in Chinatown, aka "the scariest place on Earth".

I think it's about time Tulsa gets an EDM festival.

Thank God Coachella is drug free!
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Syracuse grad Jeffrey Russ, 23, was rushed to Harlem Hospital on Saturday morning but couldn't be saved.

“Now there will be no grandchildren, no nieces, no nephews, no wedding,” Russ’ heartbroken father, John Russ, told the Daily News. “Everything you look forward to in life is gone because of one pill.”
    And there's the kicker. Unfortunately for Russ, it was probably more then "1 pill." The scariest thing about the drug use at raves is people keep popping multiple pills without any regard to how it will affect their system outside of the high, of course. This isn't the first OD at a rave, and it won't be the last. Just be mindful of your choices and how you choose to party because it could end up being your last.

Quote Originally Posted by kfordham View Post
    This isn't the first OD at a rave,
    No shit, genius. You fucking Avicci masturbators think you invented raves.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Call me old fashioned, but 6 hits seems a tad excessive.

NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

Quote Originally Posted by Gribbz View Post
    Call me old fashioned, but 6 hits seems a tad excessive.
    I thought you liked to rage, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

What part of that, exactly, is the "kicker?"

What part of that, exactly, is the "kicker?"
    "Lets go out and have a good time. And Im dead." Seems worth it, right? But they died doing what they love to do. YOLO
    Last edited by kfordham; 09-02-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kfordham View Post
    "Lets go out and have a good time. And Im dead." Seems worth it, right? But they died doing what they love to do. YOLO
    Is the person you?