Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

  1. #1

    Default Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    To the cunts on N 115th Street during weekend one with the loud shitty electronic music going off until 5am. Fuck off. These bitches were talking nonsense i.e. about exfoliating their butts and wishing they had an ass of a porn stars.

    We asked them to turn off the music at 5am but they insisted that they paid money to have a good time. Dumb fucking cunts. Learn to fucking be considerate to your neighbors. There is a 2am noise curfew. Follow it. I hope you all die of AIDS.

  2. #2
    Member Tikiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Latent hostility?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Not entirely. Just a tad bit delayed. My psychiatrist told me to write about it.
    I'd do suprefan.

  4. #4
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    why AIDS?
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  5. #5
    Member Y0UNGBL00D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    earplugs. pussy.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    If you are not tired enough to fall asleep, you shouldn't be in bed.

  7. #7
    Member Y0UNGBL00D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    i brought plugs and didnt even use them, but the time me head hit my pillow at camp i was out.

  8. #8
    Member LiquidL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    If you are not tired enough to fall asleep, you shouldn't be in bed.
    Lol seriously! I was so fuckin tired at the end of each day that a jackhammer next door would have hardly nudged me out of my slumber. Oh and earplugs help for sure.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

  9. #9

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    cut their cords
    Everyones a Photographer.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    I was camping right across from them. They had the music blaring from like 3 am til the afternoon. When we were leaving to go in to the festival, one of the kids from that group (prob 18 or 19) came running up to us asking for help. He was almost in tears and having a really bad acid trip. We just told him to chill out in the shade and drink some water.

    When we went back to our tent a few hours later there were a bunch of cops searching their campsite. We didn't stick around to see what happened but their car & tents were gone after that. Sounds like they just didn't know their own limits.
    Last edited by kaylenecarinna; 04-29-2013 at 02:07 PM.

  11. #11
    Member LiquidL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Why does the good acid always go to the n00bs? Damnit :/
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

  12. #12

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    hey man, pretty sure your asian GF still owes us a can opener. And you're welcome for us hooking you up with a jump from our deep cycle battery after you drained your car down to nought.
    But seriously, "I don't pay $450 for a curfew, so fuck a curfew".
    Buy some earplugs, we brought a loudspeaker and a battery for a reason. You are LIVING at a party after all.
    if anything you're lucky our shitty electronic music wasn't the generic EDM calvin harris/skrillex/wompwomp dubstep type bullshit but we actually live and breathe music so what we had was a mostly well crafted selection of future funk/deep house/swing/dnb. we didn't even allow the dumb bitches to play their swedish house mafia bullshit.
    hahah but you gotta love dumbass sluts providing free entertainment talking about exfoliating their assholes and having asses like porn stars.

    AIDS is a little extreme, but i'm happy that you are talking to your shrink about your problems.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    I want to hear more about the can opener.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  14. #14
    Member mikey1313666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SF/LA
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by thewitchdoktor View Post
    hey man, pretty sure your asian GF still owes us a can opener. And you're welcome for us hooking you up with a jump from our deep cycle battery after you drained your car down to nought.
    But seriously, "I don't pay $450 for a curfew, so fuck a curfew".
    Buy some earplugs, we brought a loudspeaker and a battery for a reason. You are LIVING at a party after all.
    if anything you're lucky our shitty electronic music wasn't the generic EDM calvin harris/skrillex/wompwomp dubstep type bullshit but we actually live and breathe music so what we had was a mostly well crafted selection of future funk/deep house/swing/dnb. we didn't even allow the dumb bitches to play their swedish house mafia bullshit.
    hahah but you gotta love dumbass sluts providing free entertainment talking about exfoliating their assholes and having asses like porn stars.

    AIDS is a little extreme, but i'm happy that you are talking to your shrink about your problems.
    hah
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

  15. #15
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,743

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    WTF?? It's like the twitchdoktor has been monitoring these boards for weeks just waiting for this guy to complain.

    "Day 16. Still no sign of the pussy from the 115th street. It's been over two weeks but something tells me he's just laying low waiting for the most ironic time to start bitching."

  16. #16
    old school stuporfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    4,573

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Everyone in this story sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

  17. #17
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,783

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Sounds like you all deserve each other.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  18. #18
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,764

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    OP may be naive and whiny, but neighbor sounds like a grade A asshole. "Fuck the rules, the rules don't apply to me because I spent money". This is why Coachella is going to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,829

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    no, that's why humanity has gone to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  20. #20
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,764

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    I bet when he grows up he is a Republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  21. #21
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,829

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    i'd bet a fair amount of fresher's that you're correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  22. #22
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,845

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    I had camping neighbors once at a campground in Cottonwood who were a big family of (Asian) Indians with colorful outfits/saris all that, and hung up colorful sheets around their site, stayed up until 2am playing loud Indian music and drinking alcohol, and I thought it was a lot of fun. I was tripping balls in my mini-van at the time though.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  23. #23
    butt hurt TheRotten42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by david.sound View Post
    To the cunts on N 115th Street during weekend one with the loud shitty electronic music going off until 5am. Fuck off. These bitches were talking nonsense i.e. about exfoliating their butts and wishing they had an ass of a porn stars.
    Did you offer to put it in their butts so they could get that porn star feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

  24. #24
    Member Wonderbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,042

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    I've never had an issue with loud neighbors. But I can sleep through the apocalypse...
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

  25. #25

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    haaaa more like lurking the boards a few times a month for a few years; but never could remember my login information..

  26. #26
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,319

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    no, that's why humanity has gone to shit.
    QFT
    Last edited by algunz; 04-30-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    OP may be naive and whiny, but neighbor sounds like a grade A asshole. "Fuck the rules, the rules don't apply to me because I spent money". This is why Coachella is going to shit.
    you're right, but to be honest we did turn the music down quite significantly when they asked us too. it just always ended up creeping back up again.. kinda hard to control, sorry about that.
    and as expected, after a little too much Jameson the rules and etiquette become as mythical as the incessant DP rumors.
    OP- You should've come to join us, we had a helluva party each night.

  28. #28
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,319

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by thewitchdoktor View Post
    kinda hard to control, sorry about that.
    the rules and etiquette become as mythical as the incessant DP rumors.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This is why Coachella is going to shit.
    ...

  29. #29
    Member chbludevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    764

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    Yeah OP you should have joined them, I'm sure they would have offered you free Jameson. Fucking drink whiskey and have fun until you pass out. Problem solved. Next time you Coachella don't be such a pussy, or get a hotel room. I was fast asleep in a big comfy bed in a quiet room snuggling with my pug around 2 am every night

  30. #30
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,783

    Default Re: Worst Car Camping Neighbors ever!

    You are all pussies and here is why: instead of complaining about those bitches yapping, you should have been stuffing your cocks into their mouths to shut them up.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 04:42 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:18 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2013, 07:20 PM
  4. Let's be neighbors! (Weekend 2 Car Camping)
    By nayhru in forum Camping/Lodging
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 10:35 PM
  5. BAD NEIGHBORS
    By Brbahner in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 10:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •