Quote Originally Posted by TheVelvetSmudge View Post
The Sunday conflicts don't even make sense. Not enough stages or compatibility for those names, with a lazy undercard. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you like EDM music... probably quite a bit, if you would name half of those shamblers. No Daft Punk? No Justice? Are you afraid of creating too popular a poster, or a poster with overly popular picks? Try mixing the popular with the dashed hopes of disappointing headliner past (No details. You know what's what. Blur was fun though.) Is this the year people know DP will be there, so they just don't give a fuck? I guess the real question would have to be: Since we know Daft Punk and No Doubt are headlining 2014, and that Rolling Stones will never headline, "Who will headline Friday night?"

The answer is clear. Discuss.
I find it insulting that your dissing Lou Reed for canceling, the dude had a liver transplant. Thats a pretty damn good excuse for having to back out.

What makes sunday's undercard lazy? Radical Face, Jai Paul, Ministry, Toots, Goldfrapp, the Avalanches, Robbie Draco, El Ten Eleven is anything but lazy. Yes sunday is a bit EDM heavy, but there's plenty of overall diversity that would allow for a convenient schedule.

Main
DM
the National
MGMT
MIA
Frightened Rabbit
OK Go
Dizzee Rascal
the Fraetilis
Mayor Hawthorne
Solange
Diarrhea Planet