View Poll Results: Did you post your tits on the internet?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    17 18.68%
  • No.

    12 13.19%
  • No, but now i want to.

    13 14.29%
  • Yes. Heres the link. (provide link)

    3 3.30%
  • No. Should I?

    11 12.09%
  • I didn't, but someone else posted the pictures of them.

    2 2.20%
  • I'm in th process of posting them right now.

    3 3.30%
  • There's tits on the internet?!

    5 5.49%
  • I don't have tits. But my wang is caught up in the webz.

    19 20.88%
  • What are tits?

    6 6.59%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 100

Thread: Did you post your tits on the internet?

  1. #1
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Well, did you? Why? Explain.

  2. #2
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA, the moon
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    DAMN i love polls

  4. #4
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Maroo, you need a job.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    I can has wang shot, gunz?

  6. #6
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,687

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Gunz, knowing you have a wang changes things.

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,568

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    ha ha ha, i'm the only girl who said yes so far. i don't think it's a huge deal. i posted them in a forum on another message board that had restricted access. it was only for my friends and i only had them up for like a week. besdies, all the other girls were doing it. i didn't really put much thought into it

    one of my former friends saved the pictures and even saved one on his phone. he showed me while drunk, i got pissed and told him i didn't like him sharing that. then i found out he distributed them to a bunch of people, including one of my ex boyfriends, so we're no longer friends. now, i only for post for pants though, i learned my lesson
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  8. #8
    Member ElBlueblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in L.A
    Posts
    1,480

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    a former fucktard friend stole some pics/vids off my computer a few years back. they were of my girlfriend and i getting down!! there were hours and hours of dirty videos. dont know if he ever posted them anywhere. the guy died a few months later so i dont know what happen to the vids.

    haha thats why i spend many hours on amateur porn sites, im looking for myself.
    if anyone ever sees a fat hairy Mexican dude boning a hot Asian chick, point me to it!
    Coachella Vet. 03,05,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,and 14

  9. #9
    old school
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,182

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    ha ha ha, i'm the only girl who said yes so far. i don't think it's a huge deal. i posted them in a forum on another message board that had restricted access. it was only for my friends and i only had them up for like a week. besdies, all the other girls were doing it. i didn't really put much thought into it

    one of my former friends saved the pictures and even saved one on his phone. he showed me while drunk, i got pissed and told him i didn't like him sharing that. then i found out he distributed them to a bunch of people, including one of my ex boyfriends, so we're no longer friends. now, i only for post for pants though, i learned my lesson
    so.. let me get this right..

    you post a pic of your tits on the internet for anyone with access to that board to see?

    but you cut a friend out of your life for showing said pic to a few people you actually know? including people who had already seen your tits in the flesh?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

  10. #10
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,568

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    well, it was anyone with access to a special forum the mod had created for our group of friends. so it wasn't like anyone who had access to the board could see, only this small list of personal friends that i knew could see. this was several years ago.

    when i first found out the friend had it on his phone almost TWO YEARS AFTER I HAD POSTED THESE PICS, i thought it was odd that he would SHOW ME THIS. i told him it made me uncomfortable as his close friend for him to keep this on his phone and that i didn't want him showing other people MY pictures. he said he totally understood and apologized.

    later i find out one morning he had shown not only my pic, but SEVERAL of our girlfriend's pics (including pics that were never posted by the girls in the first place, but were rather stolen by this friend off of their computers) to a bunch of guys. the group of guys were from another message board that was owned by my ex, and the group of guys were all his friends.

    so yes, after i told the friend it made me uncomfortable and i found out he was still doing what i asked him not to, i stopped being his friend. especially after finding out he stole pics from our other girlfriends. and ESPECIALLY after i found out he hacked one of the girl's myspace/email/personal data after they had broken up around that time also. i completely understand that if i post my pic on the internet, people will do whatever they want with it. i don't tolerate that shit from someone i consider a close friend after i told them it made me uncomfortable. if i can't trust you, i can't be your friend. if it was anyone else, i would have just blamed myself for posting the pics in the first place, but this guy knew EXACTLY how much it would piss me off and apparently showing off your friends so your guy friends can jerk off is more important than my feelings, so i don't need a friend like that around.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  11. #11
    Member ElBlueblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Back in L.A
    Posts
    1,480

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    all of his guys friends probably jacked it to your pic!!!! you pleased a bunch of boys without knowing!!!!
    Coachella Vet. 03,05,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,and 14

  12. #12
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Not mine.


  13. #13
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,158

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElBlueblazer View Post
    if anyone ever sees a fat hairy Mexican dude boning a hot Asian chick, point me to it!
    Yeah, uh, point me to it too . . .

  14. #14
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,665

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    ha ha ha, i'm the only girl who said yes so far. i don't think it's a huge deal. i posted them in a forum on another message board that had restricted access. it was only for my friends and i only had them up for like a week. besdies, all the other girls were doing it. i didn't really put much thought into it
    one of my former friends saved the pictures and even saved one on his phone. he showed me while drunk, i got pissed and told him i didn't like him sharing that. then i found out he distributed them to a bunch of people, including one of my ex boyfriends, so we're no longer friends. now, i only for post for pants though, i learned my lesson
    Quote Originally Posted by nbvcide View Post
    so.. let me get this right..
    you post a pic of your tits on the internet for anyone with access to that board to see?
    but you cut a friend out of your life for showing said pic to a few people you actually know? including people who had already seen your tits in the flesh?
    Go figure...

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    well, it was anyone with access to a special forum the mod had created for our group of friends. so it wasn't like anyone who had access to the board could see, only this small list of personal friends that i knew could see. this was several years ago.

    when i first found out the friend had it on his phone almost TWO YEARS AFTER I HAD POSTED THESE PICS, i thought it was odd that he would SHOW ME THIS. i told him it made me uncomfortable as his close friend for him to keep this on his phone and that i didn't want him showing other people MY pictures. he said he totally understood and apologized.

    later i find out one morning he had shown not only my pic, but SEVERAL of our girlfriend's pics (including pics that were never posted by the girls in the first place, but were rather stolen by this friend off of their computers) to a bunch of guys. the group of guys were from another message board that was owned by my ex, and the group of guys were all his friends.

    so yes, after i told the friend it made me uncomfortable and i found out he was still doing what i asked him not to, i stopped being his friend. especially after finding out he stole pics from our other girlfriends. and ESPECIALLY after i found out he hacked one of the girl's myspace/email/personal data after they had broken up around that time also. i completely understand that if i post my pic on the internet, people will do whatever they want with it. i don't tolerate that shit from someone i consider a close friend after i told them it made me uncomfortable. if i can't trust you, i can't be your friend. if it was anyone else, i would have just blamed myself for posting the pics in the first place, but this guy knew EXACTLY how much it would piss me off and apparently showing off your friends so your guy friends can jerk off is more important than my feelings, so i don't need a friend like that around.
    C'mon, Ivy...You've pretty much made it very clear that your privacy is important, and yet you come off as naive when explaining why you cut a friend loose because of pics of your tits being shown, after you apparently shared the pics in the first place. Am I the only one asking, "WTF?"
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  15. #15
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,568

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    i learned my lesson in my early 20s, what can i say. you're how old still posting your tits here?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  16. #16
    Coachella Junkie SoulDischarge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vampire State Building
    Posts
    16,158

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Burn!

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    And it's a big one.

  18. #18
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i learned my lesson in my early 20s, what can i say.
    pix pleez

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    My wang that is, not the burn.

  20. #20
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    My wang that is, not the burn.
    your wang has a big burn?

  21. #21
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    But my wang doesn't burn.

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    It's hot, but it doesn't burn.

  23. #23
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    That's hot. Pix pleez.

  24. #24
    old school emtgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,513

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    I am not sure how this thread makes me feel.
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

    Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies


  25. #25
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    dirty?

  26. #26
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    I am not sure how this thread makes me feel.
    Should make you feel hot.

  27. #27
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,665

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i learned my lesson in my early 20s, what can i say. you're how old still posting your tits here?
    Ah, difference is...I didn't post mine for attention...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  28. #28
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Ah, difference is...I didn't post mine for attention...
    What did you post them for?

  29. #29
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,665

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    And, Algunz, you really need to rub some salve or something on that wang of yours!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

  30. #30
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,511

    Default Re: Did you post your tits on the internet?

    Salve is almost as horrible of a word as cream and panties.

Similar Threads

  1. Post good internet games.
    By Trick Loves The Kids in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 07:41 AM
  3. Midnight Juggernauts Have Two Songs That Are Absolutely Tits
    By thelastgreatman in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:14 AM
  4. Happy Birthday Alyssak's Bottom-Half Tits
    By RotationSlimWang in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
  5. over 2000 miles and not a pair of tits.
    By OR sunshine in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •