Thread: Does anyone have photos with the LED Light Suit Guy on Weekend 2?

Question Does anyone have photos with the LED Light Suit Guy on Weekend 2?

If so, please post here or email to srpierpoint@hotmail.com or tag to srpierpoint@hotmail.com. Much Love!!!

Default Re: Does anyone have photos with the LED Light Suit Guy on Weekend 2?

I saw that dude going into the festival Sunday night, shit was pretty badass.

^^ ^^

He was really amazing! He had a great setup, and awesome with the programming for it.

He had it on Friday and Saturday night, with brighter led RGB tape, controlled with a remote, and could change a bunch of colors and flash like a strobe. That guy on Sunday was awesome, and thanks for sharing it!

Is this the dude from the "Coachella Gimmicks" thread? He actually did it.

Quote Originally Posted by PulpOne View Post
    Is this the dude from the "Coachella Gimmicks" thread? He actually did it.
    That would be me, and no but this was the setup I had in mind kind of. My budget for my project went into paying for the trip for my gf to come up from Puerto Rico for Coachella. But now that she's hooked she's hellbent on paying her way for next year. So I'll have a budget to put something together for next year.

Maybe next year this dude and I will have a light battle lol
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

kick his ass seabass! ^

Glad you got your jitters outta the way and had a blast Bot...looking forward to seeing your tall ass shine in '14
    Papi Piratón!

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    kick his ass seabass! ^

Glad you got your jitters outta the way and had a blast Bot...looking forward to seeing your tall ass shine in '14
    Aye, if I get something going I will definitely post updates in misc. babble on my progress
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10