Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: tomorrowland vs ultra vs edc

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    agoura hills
    Posts
    221

    Default tomorrowland vs ultra vs edc

    To those who have been to at least 2 of these, which one is best for the following:
    -your moneys worth
    -meeting people from all over the world
    -good lineup
    -not too crowded (175k+)
    -good crowd

  2. #2
    Member nick5745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123

    Default Re: tomorrowland vs ultra vs edc

    didn't you already start this thread a few months ago? just go to whichever is closest to you

  3. #3
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,391

    Default Re: tomorrowland vs ultra vs edc

    None of these fit any of your criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  4. #4
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: tomorrowland vs ultra vs edc

    Why do you wanna meet people from all over the world?

    Everything is fucked and everybody sucks.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,671

    Default Re: tomorrowland vs ultra vs edc

    Quote Originally Posted by timothyhockley View Post
    To those who have been to at least 2 of these, which one is best for the following:
    -your moneys worth
    -meeting people from all over the world
    -good lineup
    -not too crowded (175k+)
    -good crowd
    Quote Originally Posted by nick5745 View Post
    didn't you already start this thread a few months ago? just go to whichever is closest to you
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    None of these fit any of your criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Why do you wanna meet people from all over the world?

    Everything is fucked and everybody sucks.

    In short. Go fuck yourself timmy.

Similar Threads

  1. tomorrowland 2013
    By nick5745 in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:32 AM
  2. Ultra 15 / MMW / WMC
    By bobchella in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 04:30 PM
  3. edc vs tomorrowland?
    By timothyhockley in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-14-2012, 02:36 PM
  4. Ultra 14/MMW/WMC
    By caco0283 in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 785
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 08:49 PM
  5. Tomorrowland 2012
    By Danny in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 06:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •