Thread: trash collector shaking down people for drugs at the lockers sunday

Exclamation trash collector shaking down people for drugs at the lockers sunday

sunday afternoon weekend 2 around 7-730pm i made a trip to my locker to get a few things. as i'm there doing my thing one of the clean up guys (20something latino homeboy who i can only assume is on probation based on his excellent diction and character) is picking up trash in the locker area. he picks up one of my fresh snot rags i had just left and points to the ziplock bag sticking out of my pocket and tells me "hey foo kick me down some of that bud. cmon man just give me some of that. you better man i know some people here and i can get you in trouble" or something to that effect. this went on for about a minute with him becoming more demanding and threatening as it went along. eventually i played the ignorant suburban white boy card and responded with "im sorry, i have no idea what you are saying dude" and walked away.

for a second i almost pulled out the ziplock from my pocket to show him all it contained was ibuprofen but it was much more fun to keep him thinking i had something he wanted but couldn't get. anyone else have a run in with this dumbass? i went back later hoping to find him so i could take a picture of him but he was gone. perhaps it was time for him to return to his cell from his work release program. anyway fuck that bottom feeding motherfucker. i hope no one was stupid enough to give him anything or that eventually he tried this on an undercover cop.
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Default Re: trash collector shaking down people for drugs at the lockers sunday

I said it in another thread, but I was getting weird vibes from some of those kids all weekend. Definitely wasn't cool, especially since the majority of them weren't doing shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

sweet

lol funny op

Could of been a narc? There is also a jail just south of the salton sea where the city/gv could have gotten "extras" to help out
    Papi Piratón!