Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 tickets

Default Re: 2014 tickets

sorry for the rant just not into people categorizing smokers now adays because people from the ages of 18 to 99 smoke for a million different reasons, dont jump to broclusions BRO

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brbahner View Post
    yea because all bros smoke thats a great connection ya fucking cock jockey. The reason i go 420 instead of weekend one is because it seems every year weekend one goers come back complaining of bad vibes and technical difficulties which doesn't ever seem to be an issue. i could care less because i celebrate the holiday everyday due to some medical difficulties and the great state of CA, but i will say there are plenty more bros weekend one then two. Have fun with you sober rants about how lame dope is. Its 2013 man if you still dont smoke because you think its for college kids or its a bad thing then yall need to get a clue and learn some medical benefits and phsyco benefits it could give you from day to day life. if anything id say im more a hippy than a bro but even still im far off from both. just a normal white kid is all.
    sig worthy
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 9 - Black Vice
    September 11 - Earthless
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 15 - Primus
    November 18 - Slayer

oh god please dont make that a sig. its long and somewhat embarrassing. im not even mad i hate the holiday too, it brings out the worst in the mmj society. all im saying is dont categorize us all just because the lames at coachella are majority bro and happen to smoke. again sorry for the craziness

yea because all bros smoke thats a great connection ya fucking cock jockey. The reason i go 420 instead of weekend one is because it seems every year weekend one goers come back complaining of bad vibes and technical difficulties which doesn't ever seem to be an issue. i could care less because i celebrate the holiday everyday due to some medical difficulties and the great state of CA, but i will say there are plenty more bros weekend one then two. Have fun with you sober rants about how lame dope is. Its 2013 man if you still dont smoke because you think its for college kids or its a bad thing then yall need to get a clue and learn some medical benefits and phsyco benefits it could give you from day to day life. if anything id say im more a hippy than a bro but even still im far off from both. just a normal white kid is all.
    The reason i go 420 instead of weekend one is because it seems every year weekend one goers come back complaining of bad vibes and technical difficulties which doesn't ever seem to be an issue. i could care less because i celebrate the holiday everyday due to some medical difficulties and the great state of CA, but i will say there are plenty more bros weekend one then two.
    i could care less because i celebrate the holiday everyday due to some medical difficulties and the great state of CA, but i will say there are plenty more bros weekend one then two.
    but i will say there are plenty more bros weekend one then two.
    more bros weekend one then two.
    then
    For some reason this really bothered me.

Oh, that's right; it's because I hate retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by Radtechnique View Post
    For some reason this really bothered me.

Oh, that's right; it's because I hate retards.
    but he's legally allowed to be stoned

Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    but he's legally allowed to be stoned
    LOL, sadly, I think it's making his condition worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

wow i pushed a wrong button OMG NO FUCKING WAY, your right i am so retarded. i should definitely stop all the pot due to a muscular problem because its making that condition worse. thank you for all your elderly advise you old fucks. ima take it and run with it because you all know so much it truly shows on the board here. thank you so much i don't know what id do without you all. all your opinions are so important ill get to changing right away thank you for letting me know how ive fucked my life up. The advice of a elderly middle aged man who still goes to music festivals is the highest there is now a days i hear.

yea because all bros smoke thats a great connection ya fucking cock jockey.

This guy hit it on the head. Exactly why i go W2 as well. Also more of a hippy than a bro. Fuck technical difficulties. MJ is da best.

I was serious in my previous post, not drinking that haterade.

Daft punk daft punk daft punk daft punk daft punk daft punk daft punk daft punk daft punk ......what? A girl can dream right? 😉😍

bowie & timberlake & daft punk FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

They haven't sold out of the 2014 tickets. They haven't even gone on sale. Coachella's staff emailed me last week and said that tickets aren't for sale yet, but every one needs to be checking on the main site frequently because they will be going on sale later this month.