Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

  1. #1

    Default GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    The beautiful side of Coachella-other than the amazing music. We are a group of friends that grew up together (most having met in Elementry/Middle school). We are now in our mid-upper 20's, spread across the state of California, but all come together for this once-a-year experience.

    Coachella Musica Festival.



    Anyone run across us over the weekend??!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    Everyones a Photographer.

  3. #3
    old school LickTheLizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    chandler
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    Quote Originally Posted by levi760 View Post
    The beautiful side of Coachella-other than the amazing music. We are a group of friends that grew up together (most having met in Elementry/Middle school). We are now in our mid-upper 20's, spread across the state of California, but all come together for this once-a-year experience.

    Coachella Musica Festival.



    Anyone run across us over the weekend??!!
    Great video for anyone who wants to know what the Coachella Beer Gardens are like.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

  4. #4

    Default Re: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    Quote Originally Posted by LickTheLizzard View Post
    Great video for anyone who wants to know what the Coachella Beer Gardens are like.
    yeah, not the type to push my way up to the front, nor do I feel like spending half the day hanging on the rail just to see one band...I'd rather spend time with my friends I rarely see and enjoy good music in the back...to each his own my friend.
    Last edited by levi760; 04-19-2013 at 10:07 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    Because you either have to be on the rail or in the beer garden.

  6. #6

    Default Re: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    Because you either have to be on the rail or in the beer garden.
    ...or hang out in the back of the crowds like I mentioned.

    I have to believe most people aren't this stupid lol

  7. #7
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,320

    Default Re: GoPro-Chella 2013 Weekend One

    There's a much better way to get in from Indian Palms by bike.

Similar Threads

  1. GoPro inside Coachella 2013
    By nevilledevil78 in forum Past Experiences
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:19 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 11:55 AM
  3. GoPRO Question…..
    By ELIZA83TH in forum Questions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 10:29 AM
  4. Chella 2013: 9 Confirmed Acts?
    By KennKenna in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 01:21 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •