Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drunk Guy bumping into everyone during scratch lee perry???

Default Re: Drunk Guy bumping into everyone during scratch lee perry???

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    This is probably the main reason I won't be going back to coachella. I just don't get how people can lose that much control of themselves. I love to party and have fun, but getting to the point of puking, blacking out and/or hospital visits doesn't seem like a good time to me.
    Jesus were you people never young and dumb? You never got too fucked up when you were younger? I don't really anymore but man when I was in my 20's I overdid it way too many times. Never really at a festival but once before a radiohead show. I wasn't being an asshole or anything (so I've been told), but too many redbull vodkas in the parking lot and I don't remember most of the show. Still regret it to this day, but what can ya do besides learn from it and move on.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

yes we were once "young and dumb" but this is for the sake of not letting a great festival go to waste...it only takes one

just like a drunk driver etc...laws are implied and there goes the fun

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    yes we were once "young and dumb" but this is for the sake of not letting a great festival go to waste...it only takes one

just like a drunk driver etc...laws are implied and there goes the fun
    yea cuz drunk driving and getting too wasted at a festival are totally the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner View Post
    Jesus were you people never young and dumb? You never got too fucked up when you were younger? I don't really anymore but man when I was in my 20's I overdid it way too many times. Never really at a festival but once before a radiohead show. I wasn't being an asshole or anything (so I've been told), but too many redbull vodkas in the parking lot and I don't remember most of the show. Still regret it to this day, but what can ya do besides learn from it and move on.
    Exactly. I've blacked out 3 times my whole life. The last 2 back when I was 16. Coachella was summer come early. And when you work 50hours a week in a cubicle. I needed a release. I obviously over did it. I regret it. I was a drunk asshole. The next two days I ate well and drank as much water as possible and had a good time. Lesson learned.

in this guys case he's 6'4, Tan and had a beard and could have been bulldozing thru 5ft girls towards the rail ...soo yea drunk something in a way

I have been too fucked up, it involved puking for hours and wishing I were dead, it didn't involve almost being dead. To get to a .48 you have to pretty much guzzle gallons of liquor, have no food in your stomach and be completely oblivious to what your body is telling you. I love to drink and have quite a reputation for being someone who likes to party. There has to be some responsibility with that though. Having a 20something girl walk up to anyone who would listen that she was black out drunk is not drinking responsibly. That is pretty much an invitation to get gang raped in the portojohn. Not that we should have to worry about that sort of thing, but unfortunately we do. There is a way to party and have fun without losing complete control of yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

yea cuz drunk driving and getting too wasted at a festival are totally the same thing...
    He's talking about rules you shithead. Do you recall a very successful LA festival that had to move because of a death?
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

God damn, you guys are harsh! I mean, yes, blahblueblah was an idiot, I'm sure he knows that. And, I seriously doubt that being that close to dying has him wanting funny stories or his picture on some button. I'd also like to thank whomever got him help and to a hospital because Coachella doesn't need to be tarnished by shit like this. I hope it was a lesson learned and I'm glad that he's okay.

Now, as for this asshole...
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I wish you would have died, bro
    If I had any inkling whatsoever in meeting you, I've changed my mind. You're the type that would stand on the sidelines doing nothing but trying to get it on youtube for laughs later on. How would you feel right now if he had died? FUCKFACE. If I recall stories from last year, you were pretty fucked up and slobbering on yourself, and couldn't remember a thing the next day...

Grabbing titties? That's my job. You deserved to die in a shitter
    Your job will hopefully get your ass handed to you one day.... hopefully in a shitter...

Has there been a death at Coachella before? Bonnaroo has had one the last 3 years I think. Super unfortunate. Two of them were solid boardies on inforoo.
    Yes, there has been, but it was offsite and happened to someone with knowledge and experience with drugs. I know that doesn't say much, but it shows that no matter how experienced you are, you're dealing with being in the desert, and the party rules change. I don't know if the OP was camping by himself or with friends, but they should have known and kept an eye or a leash on him to prevent this... He was lucky...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I have been too fucked up, it involved puking for hours and wishing I were dead, it didn't involve almost being dead. To get to a .48 you have to pretty much guzzle gallons of liquor, have no food in your stomach and be completely oblivious to what your body is telling you. There has to be some responsibility with that though....Not that we should have to worry about that sort of thing, but unfortunately we do. There is a way to party and have fun without losing complete control of yourself.
    I agree, I just know that sometimes once you get to the point where you're black out drunk, all logic and "listening to your body" goes out the window. I'm lucky enough that my body tells me I've drank too much and I start puking. But some people's bodies don't have that response and they can just keep drinking until they are almost dead. I'm not saying his actions are ok, just saying I can understand how that shit happens when you're young.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    He's talking about rules you shithead. Do you recall a very successful LA festival that had to move because of a death?
    OK, so you follow every rule set by society? In that case I hope you don't do drugs or drive over 65 on the fucking freeway. Give me a break. Rules have nothing to do with it, it's about common sense...use some. This guy obviously didnt. I agree he is an idiot who fucked up, but I also know that we've all probably gotten way more wasted than we planned on in our life and should get off our high horses with all the judgement.

^ aside from the actual topic brokendoll

Nobody likes babysitting...and that's what it feels like we vets have to do now

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Oh, Doll, way to ruin my day. I admitted to being a mess last year, but I was a respectful mess and not groping women. That's gotta count for something. And I actually do help people in need. I have taken care of people for a living over the last 7 years of my life and am first aid and cpr certified and it comes natural to help someone when they're in need of medical attention. You, my friend, have only experienced me online. I may have told him that I wish he would have died, but truthfully, I would have given him the shirt off my back in real life if he was cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

I agree, I just know that sometimes once you get to the point where you're black out drunk, all logic and "listening to your body" goes out the window. I'm lucky enough that my body tells me I've drank too much and I start puking. But some people's bodies don't have that response and they can just keep drinking until they are almost dead. I'm not saying his actions are ok, just saying I can understand how that shit happens when you're young.

OK, so you follow every rule set by society? In that case I hope you don't do drugs or drive over 65 on the fucking freeway. Give me a break. Rules have nothing to do with it, it's about common sense...use some. This guy obviously didnt. I agree he is an idiot who fucked up, but I also know that we've all probably gotten way more wasted than we planned on in our life and should get off our high horses with all the judgement.

all your points taken and lets not start an argument thread over getting fucked up, rules etc....this 6'4, Tan and had a beard guy could have changed the festival IF he would have died on site....just trying to protect our desert getaway fun

all your points taken and lets not start an argument thread over getting fucked up, rules etc....this 6'4, Tan and had a beard guy could have changed the festival IF he would have died on site....just trying to protect our desert getaway fun
    I agree. He's not the only one. I saw 2-3 different kids start convulsing at one point during the weekend over by the sahara tent. Too many idiots can't handle their shit and it seems to get worse every year.

Nobody likes babysitting...and that's what it feels like we vets have to do now
    How, exactly, did you spend time babysitting? Were you on some sort of rave trama recovery team, or do you just mean hand-wringing about it on the internet a week later?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    It's hard to argue with that.

WTF is "slapping the bag?"
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    How, exactly, did you spend time babysitting? Were you on some sort of rave trama recovery team, or do you just mean hand-wringing about it on the internet a week later?
    hahah "rave trama recovery team" (thats a new dept coachella could have soon)

No....i guess my father instincts just kick in when i see these kids hovered over the trash bins...and would like to help but am not there for "babysitting"

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    WTF is "slapping the bag?"
    Backhanding you
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Backhanding you
    You know, as soon as I posted that I figured some jerkoff would post exactly what you did. Now, instead of playing the assclown, care to answer my question, dickbreath?

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    You know, as soon as I posted that I figured some jerkoff would post exactly what you did. Now, instead of playing the assclown, care to answer my question, dickbreath?
    Post #41

I've only been out of hand once at a fest but I was still being respectful and not groping women.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that.

RIP xbnmx

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that.
    You don't count

slapping the bag is when you take the franzia out of the box and chug it directly from the bag.

That makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Chugging & Guzzling is where you go wrong. Don't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    There has been 1 offsite. The way things are going with shitbags like this thinking its funny I see those numbers going up.
    And he was a boardie. Ben was his name.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Backhanding you
    Fucking lol

Re to sexex: you just agreed with footixy who has the exact same point. We were all getting fucked up this weekend, but there are more and more people over doin it and eventually it is going to ruin the fest if not addressed. This was the biggest collective shitshow I have ever seen oh the fields
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

Quote Originally Posted by blahblueblah View Post
    Exactly. I've blacked out 3 times my whole life. The last 2 back when I was 16. Coachella was summer come early. And when you work 50hours a week in a cubicle. I needed a release. I obviously over did it. I regret it. I was a drunk asshole. The next two days I ate well and drank as much water as possible and had a good time. Lesson learned.
    I get the need for the release, but there are way better and safer ways to do it other than a whole box of wine. Glad you're okay after time traveling on Friday. You're very lucky to have returned on Sat & Sunday. Maybe go with different friends next year.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

I thought last year was worse as far as seeing too many people not being to handle their intake.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    And he was a boardie. Ben was his name.
    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...light=overdose

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...light=overdose
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.