Thread: 4 Last Minute peeps comin down NEED car camping pass or crash with some folks!!!

Hybrid View

Default 4 Last Minute peeps comin down NEED car camping pass or crash with some folks!!!

Driving down on saturday (3am) from San Francisco desperately in need of a Car Camping pass or a place to crash! Only got one car.
    Please get back to me Thaaaanks! =) Fun peeps!

Default Re: 4 Last Minute peeps comin down NEED car camping pass or crash with some folks!!!

have a car camping pass but not sure if its attached to a wristband. not sure how it works.

Default Re: 4 Last Minute peeps comin down NEED car camping pass or crash with some folks!!!

Hey there, I'm looking for some roommates. This is my post:

Its $134 per person for the whole weekend through Monday. I've got extra 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds + queen pull out couch in living room. The condo is at Monroe and Ave 48 across from Empire Polo Fields. Me and my boyfriend are already here and checked in and staying in the 2nd bedroom. The place is fully furnished with fully equipped kitchen & bathroom (towels, soap, coffee pot, full size appliances, etal). There is a dining area, living room, outdoor patio, TV, DVD player, free wireless internet. No smoking. No pets. This is a gated complex and you have access to swimming pools, hot tub and BBQ. This is my private timeshare. I am a licensed real estate agent in the state of Arizona. Payment accepted via cash or Paypal.

Call text or email 480 788 4016 or l i z a r h i m a @ g m a i l . c o m