Thread: Help me Coachella Forums, you're my only hope (CAR CAMPING NEEDED)

Default Help me Coachella Forums, you're my only hope (CAR CAMPING NEEDED)

TL;DR - I NEED CAR CAMPING. DO YOU HAVE IT? I NEED IT.

I've been looking for Car Camping for a solid month, but been dealing mostly with Craigslist to keep it local since I'm in Arizona. And I've had no luck. I'm a few hours from Phoenix, so I've lost out on some passes when I couldn't make it right away. Even had one lined up for today that ended up getting sold last night.

I'm coming with one other person. We have our car packed (Honda Element with back seats removed for easy packing). We have chairs, canopy with a sidewall, tent, cooler, 4lbs of trail mix (that I made myself from those bins at Sprouts Market), those twist-off-top Kool-Aid things that you drank as a kid, box of wine, clear liquid inside water bottles, bloody mary mix, some other morning drink fixings, gluten free pretzels/cereal bars/granola, etc. Basically, we have a lot of stuff. We (foolishly?) banked on car camping this whole time and we are finally starting to get nervous. We are leaving either way to make it by the time car camping opens Friday morning (9am). But will we have a pass? Or will it just be an even bigger adventure?

If you have a car camping pass to sell, I will buy it. I think we could also make it work to share a spot, but we have a car full of stuff (and only two seats) so I'd need to get a car companion pass probably and haul my stuff to you. Obviously we'll chip in for the spot and share our food and beverages.

I know this is day before (or day of for you lucky Lot 8'ers right now) and I know there have been 10 other posts like this in the last hour. But if you could help me out, that would be awesome.

Thanks! Respond or PM or email lukekarrys@gmail.com or call/text 4803894575.

Default Re: Help me Coachella Forums, you're my only hope (CAR CAMPING NEEDED)

Thanks you Coachella gods! I found one.

Excellent. Have a fantastic weekend

Bump for guy flaking out last minute and have his mom pickup the phone to tell me he used the camping pass.