Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why In The Fuck Are There Dogs In The Camp Grounds?

Default Re: Why In The Fuck Are There Dogs In The Camp Grounds?

He is miserable and UGLY.

There has never been a more beautiful thing than me.

Maybe you should drop the little mission of wrath, Gunz, before we start making sly comments on your situation on the board in general. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

I saw someone with a dog inside the venue next to the outdoor stage. I wanted to scratch his head, but thought the person holding him might be blind, and was walking too fast to figure it out. Definitely made me think, "when the shit did dogs in the venue become the new thing?"

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    There has never been a more beautiful thing than me.

Maybe you should drop the little mission of wrath, Gunz, before we start making sly comments on your situation on the board in general. =)
    You read this as wrath? It's called teasing. Nobody is angry.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Imagine being a dog though, I mean I can rationalize why there is so much continued noise, heat, and people, it still stresses me out but I actually paid money to go there and it was my choice. Then there is this poor dog, tied up to a tent stake in the heat with warm water to sip on. Some people just need to be punched.
    Yeah, because before domestication of cats and dogs, they didn't live in heat, or sip hot water......................

In other words, go to Mexico. If you think being tied to a stake with a bowl of warm water is bad, then you haven't left this country in far too long.

You're just awfully... motivated.

I'm bored and having fun. This is not an invitation. It's just me filling my time.

Clearly you need to get laid.

I saw one dog in the campgrounds, but it was in the RV section behind the farmer's market and it was just chilling with its owners. Judging by the owners I assumed it was being well looked after and cared for. If I had seen a dog in the tent or car camping areas, I would have told a security guard for sure. Not okay.

Algunz and TheLastRoundFace, why are your text messages showing up on the message board? I'm sure it's mesmerizing to you, but the rest of us were all like "wtf, o no she di-int."

(I'm about to leave my computer for the day. I've told you two to take it easy. Don't make me take out the belt. You won't like me when the belt's off)

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    He is miserable and UGLY.
    Well, if he's the fatty boom boom with the douchepster hat, then yes. And here he is, still posting, when it's probably beautiful in the campgrounds. Fucking dogs. Go enjoy Coachella you dumb cunt.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

I saw a dog in the Gobi tent one day, on a leash. It was a little thing, didn't look like a working dog. After a little while the owner/handler took it through the gate backstage. I assumed it was an artist's dog. Actually, I assumed it was Daft Punk's dog, it looked scrawny and French.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

There was a truck full of girls in the security line last Thursday. They had a little dog with them. One of them told me it was hers and that it's okay because she had a "doctor's note" and she's "crazy."

Yet they confiscated my melodica.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

They took your melodica? That's cold. What was their reasoning? I saw plenty of instruments in the campgrounds.

I saw a large dog that had a leash on but running free with a couple right before Kalkbrenner at the Sahara. At first I thought the woman was blind because she had dark glasses but that was debunked when the woman ran to grab the dog when he started eating something left on the ground. Maybe they were part of an artists' crew...

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Algunz and TheLastRoundFace, why are your text messages showing up on the message board? I'm sure it's mesmerizing to you, but the rest of us were all like "wtf, o no she di-int."
    (I'm about to leave my computer for the day. I've told you two to take it easy. Don't make me take out the belt. You won't like me when the belt's off)
    TheLastRoundFace.

Quote Originally Posted by ManImCool View Post
    Well, if he's the fatty boom boom with the douchepster hat, then yes. And here he is, still posting, when it's probably beautiful in the campgrounds. Fucking dogs. Go enjoy Coachella you dumb cunt.
    Fatty Boom Boom with the douchepster hat.
    Actually, we saw Fatty Boom Boom in the Yuma tent, but he was hat less and walking away. Funny, but his buttcheeks and facial cheeks are almost identical.

I saw a dog in the Gobi tent one day, on a leash. It was a little thing, didn't look like a working dog. After a little while the owner/handler took it through the gate backstage. I assumed it was an artist's dog. Actually, I assumed it was Daft Punk's dog, it looked scrawny and French.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamwelting View Post
    They took your melodica? That's cold. What was their reasoning? I saw plenty of instruments in the campgrounds.
    Yes, they jacked my melodica in the car camping security line and I'm quite disappointed, not because I can't get another one for $30 or whatever but just because of the way it went down. They were polite and all, but they seemed to have their own private list of no-no's that wasn't listed on the website. Obviously no instruments in the venue, I get that. But under the campground rules online there's no mention of instruments. The paper they pulled out said "No Instruments/Noisemakers/Drums (Guitars OK)" or something to that effect. They said they had already confiscated one earlier in the day. My guitar was safe as was a pair of bongos and two vuvuzelas that I brought along for fun. (They barely work and we didn't really use them at all.) Very inconsistent and I hope to get some non-ironic feedback from Dani/psychicfriend next week perhaps. The first of several disappointments this year after a pretty fantastic 2012.
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

My vuvuzela is always fun...and safe.
    For all intensive porpoises presale finally sold out

I saw one dog in the actual venue... a "helper" dog. What the fuck, people? Are you not aware that dogs have significantly better hearing than humans? My ears have been ringing for days after the festival as it is. Can you imagine what damage that can do to an animal? I love my pets enough to never subject them to that.

random story: sunday morning at like 4am my car alarm starts screaming. thought it was someone elses at first, as id never heard it. gf takes care of it, not really seeing anything that would have set it off. in the morning, we found paw prints all over the driver door and handle. wtf. we had no chron. maybe he smelled the ghardettos

Saw a boxer dog at the farmers market with a guy with long hair. Saw him again inside the venue with the dog in a beer garden. Possibly one of the bands brothers that had some pull? If you're so curious just ask. Don't be scared

I saw one on the Coachella cruise being carried to the lawn.
    7/2 Batwings Catwings @ Los Globos, 7/11 Nick Cave, Warpaint @ the Shrine, 7/18-20 Pemberton, 7/27 Babymetal @ Fonda, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater

You know you can do a little bit of paperwork and bring your dog anywhere as a "service dog" right?

^
    And?

People who think it's smart to bring their fucking dog to Coachella are about as retarded as the assholes who bring their toddlers in strollers. It was really disturbing walking through car camping Lot 8 and seeing dogs ties to cars here and there.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    ^
    And?

People who think it's smart to bring their fucking dog to Coachella are about as retarded as the assholes who bring their toddlers in strollers. It was really disturbing walking through car camping Lot 8 and seeing dogs ties to cars here and there.
    Not saying its right, but thats why there are dogs in the campgrounds.

If you're going to bring your dog to a festival, let it come to the festival, not sit in the camp grounds.

Don't even get me started with parents at concerts with kids....if you're not leaving early and just geeking on bands, well you can afford a baby sitter.

I saw some shitheads at Sasquatch with dogs at the campgrounds last year; I guess that's not as bad but it's still terrible. But what the fuck is wrong with people? Was this ever an issue before the last couple years? The cruise would have been okay for the dog, I imagine.
    Last edited by Boourns; 05-08-2013 at 04:52 AM.
    7/2 Batwings Catwings @ Los Globos, 7/11 Nick Cave, Warpaint @ the Shrine, 7/18-20 Pemberton, 7/27 Babymetal @ Fonda, 8/1 Arcade Fire, the Unicorns, Dan Deacon at the Forum, 8/2 Burger a-Go-Go, 8/9 Warpaint @ Observatory, 8/10 Warpaint @ The Ace, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/19 Chvrches @ Palladium, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater