Thread: HELP! Two Gals Looking For Shared Hotel or House/Room - Fri & Sat

Exclamation HELP! Two Gals Looking For Shared Hotel or House/Room - Fri & Sat

So my friend and I decided at the absolute last minute to head to Coachella this weekend from Los Angeles. (I know!)
    Everything within 10 miles that's not $500/night seems to be booked solid.

We're happy to split costs with you for a spare room or bed(s). We'll bring all our own food/beverages.
    Unfortunately, we aren't able to take off work this last-minute, so we'd be getting in Friday night and leaving mid-day Sunday.

We can cuddle up in even one spare bed together, we just need a place to shower and rest our heads.
    Please message me if you're interested in sharing.

Thank you!

Lurker

Default Re: HELP! Two Gals Looking For Shared Hotel or House/Room - Fri & Sat

hey chck out my posting
    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...le-to-festival!!!

we are a young couple renting our rooms!

Lurker

Sent PM

Lurker

cindy?

If you are still looking for a place e-mail me carla.felix.ucsd@gmail.com

$350 for the weekend am 2 miles from the event in the city of Coachella, ill have more details if you are still looking

Here check this out. Real affordable, and within 10 miles of festival.

I have room for 4 in my living room (Indian Wells) mountain cove, starting Fri.
    You would be sleeping on pull out sofa with a very nice mattress and pad, the other two would be on a an air mattress with mattress pad. Both have brand new sheets/comforter. I'm planning on $65 per night per person for the sofa bed, and $50 per night for the air mattress. Prefer groups of two, singles considered. A small deposit of $20 a piece. I may be able to work out transportation to and from the festival (extra fee), but that's not guaranteed. Pool, laundry, cable, Roku, netflix. Very safe and prime location in Indian Wells (7 miles from fest), guard gate. Yet, still mellow enough to where you can party if you want.

Have more pics

Contact Dan 760-774-9498
    trailrunner54@yahoo.com

I have a room if you're still looking

646-567-8509

we have a big house with space

Friend renting camper in front of his house ! Less then a mile from event

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick9136 View Post
    Friend renting camper in front of his house ! Less then a mile from event
    Stop.

Just stop. You are now offering housing to those that needed it in the past.

If you are still looking for one, txt me for info: 8583244976 to reserve the condo 4 Coachella. None can beat the deal I will give you.