Thread: Registering Wristband for weekend 2 if you already attended weekend 1

Default Registering Wristband for weekend 2 if you already attended weekend 1

How do you do this. It says only one wristband can be registered to user but these are separate weekends. Surely somebody has gone to both weekends before.

How do I register my weekend 2 wristband if I registered a weekend 1 wristband already?

Any help would be appreciated

Default Re: Registering Wristband for weekend 2 if you already attended weekend 1

When you're on the Coachella front page, can you click the Weekend 2 link in the upper left area? You may have Weekend 1 showing up.
    --
    09, 10, 11, 12 (1 & 2), 13 (2)

Default Re: Registering Wristband for weekend 2 if you already attended weekend 1

hopefully the scanners actually work this weekend. i must have scanned in at 10+ times over the weekend and although it appeared to scan when i was there the only one that worked was the picture one at the main stage.

well i guess the one at the mojave kinda worked, i scanned on friday for one set and it posted it to my facebook like three separate times. it's not THAT big of a deal really but if you're going to have a feature it would be nice to have it working. they've had about 5 days to work on it so im optimistic
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by anonimouse View Post
    hopefully the scanners actually work this weekend. i must have scanned in at 10+ times over the weekend and although it appeared to scan when i was there the only one that worked was the picture one at the main stage.

well i guess the one at the mojave kinda worked, i scanned on friday for one set and it posted it to my facebook like three separate times. it's not THAT big of a deal really but if you're going to have a feature it would be nice to have it working. they've had about 5 days to work on it so im optimistic
    Who gives a shit? The scanners that got you in and out of the motherfucker seemed to work well enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    Who gives a shit? The scanners that got you in and out of the motherfucker seemed to work well enough.
    oh you!

Quote Originally Posted by anonimouse View Post
    it's not THAT big of a deal really but if you're going to have a feature it would be nice to have it working
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by msalig View Post
    How do you do this. It says only one wristband can be registered to user but these are separate weekends. Surely somebody has gone to both weekends before.

How do I register my weekend 2 wristband if I registered a weekend 1 wristband already?

Any help would be appreciated
    one wristband per account. you will need to create a new account for weekend 2.