Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Default Re: Daft Punk 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Bon Iver isn't fucking headlining Coachella
    Jinxed it.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

By now Paul is just seeing how little of a fuck he can give about headliners actually having any relevancy for Southern Californians.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

next year I expect some influnetial opera artist I don't know, A hologram painter painting digital paintings, and my own dad saying fuck you.
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jinxed it.
    Shit. They better get us Jamiroquai or Noir is gonna get his ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    next year I expect some influnetial opera artist I don't know, A hologram painter painting digital paintings, and my own dad saying fuck you.
    Don't you tease me with these Bob Ross rumors. I'd love to see some happy little trees and mountains live!

Bob-Ross-9464216-1-402.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    We've found it. We've found the worst post on the internet.

They should just have a giant mechanical Bob Ross painting a different canvas each weekend instead of the Do Lab next year
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Daft Punk is an absolute lock for 2014. Guaranteed. Anyone who believes the misinformation planted in the press is a fucking fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

weather they are there or not tickets are going to be sold out in record time next year for sure.

rain or shine.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brbahner View Post
    weather they are there or not tickets are going to be sold out in record time next year for sure.
    The weather is always there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

Rolwolf

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Daft Punk is an absolute lock for 2014. Guaranteed. Anyone who believes the misinformation planted in the press is a fucking fool.
    I completely agreed with this until Menik so emphatically claimed to know otherwise in some other thread yesterday. I don't know much about boardie inside-info, but I remember he was the only one who had legitimate information about one of 2013's headliners nearly a year in advance.

DP is headlining the other EDM-centric fest GV is throwing later in the year. It will be a theatre-in-the-round type show with the stage being in the center of the polo grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolwolf View Post
    I completely agreed with this until Menik so emphatically claimed to know otherwise in some other thread yesterday. I don't know much about boardie inside-info, but I remember he was the only one who had legitimate information about one of 2013's headliners nearly a year in advance.
    Erik is a good guy and is friends with key GV employees. This means he can leak both information and misinformation, depending on what he is given. Remember GV is playing this for maximum impact: the more rumors that swirl the better. The more contradictory those rumors the better. Keep people guessing so that when it really hits.. BOOM. People will be telling their grandchildren about the anticipation and how they soiled their shorts when the announcement finally came.

Erik is a good guy and is friends with key GV employees. This means he can leak both information and misinformation, depending on what he is given. Remember GV is playing this for maximum impact: the more rumors that swirl the better. The more contradictory those rumors the better. Keep people guessing so that when it really hits.. BOOM. People will be telling their grandchildren about the anticipation and how they soiled their shorts when the announcement finally came.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

I only have ONE friend at GV.

Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    I only have ONE friend at GV.
    Erik is a good guy and is friends with a key GV employee. This means he can leak both information and misinformation, depending on what he is given. Remember GV is playing this for maximum impact: the more rumors that swirl the better. The more contradictory those rumors the better. Keep people guessing so that when it really hits.. BOOM. People will be telling their grandchildren about the anticipation and how they soiled their shorts when the announcement finally came.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

I would like to state that the very premise of this statement is faulty--Erik has no friends.

That being said... Erik is a good guy and is friends with key GV nobodies. This means he can leak both information and misinformation, depending on what he is given. Remember GV is playing this for maximum impact: the more rumors that swirl the better. The more contradictory those rumors the better. Keep people guessing so that when it really hits.. BOOM. People will be telling their grandchildren about the anticipation and how they soiled their shorts when the announcement finally came.

Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

I still think DP will play in 2014. They have to know as well as GV who much everyone wants this. They all saw the reaction the teaser video got they played right before YYY's on weekend one. DP were there in attendence watching everyone go ape shit and rush towards the main stage. But alas, this is just a naive mans thoughts on if Daft Punk will play Coachella in 2014.

they owe it to us

Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    they owe it to us
    How can Daft Punk owe us when we've already been owned?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3237149.html

"According to the Post, Williams said the French duo will hit the road "next year," and that he'd be along for the ride. Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo have not announced a tour (or any live performances).

Williams, who appears on Daft Punk's comeback single "Get Lucky," refers to the producers as "robots" and praises them at every available opportunity. "The robots are leading," he told Rolling Stone in pre-release interviews for "Random Access Memories," later adding that "they're not bound by time and space." (Williams also might be a robot; the 40-year-old hasn't aged at all over the past decade.)

In a new GQ profile on Daft Punk, Williams says he doesn't like revealing the group's secrets. "I feel funny divulging information, because they’re like 'Men in Black' -- they’ll zap you," he said.

"The thing we can ask ourselves at some point is like: We’re making music for 20 years," Bangalter said in the same interview. "How many bands and acts do you have that are still making good music after twenty years? It always sucks -- almost always, you know?"

"Get Lucky" set a Spotify record for the highest number of streams in a single day, the company said. Early reviews for "Random Access Memories" (debuting in the U.S. on May 21 on Columbia Records) have been mostly positive."
    09-10-11-12-13-14

Quote Originally Posted by Blaker View Post
    ...you will usually hear House music at a HOUSE (thus the name), Drum and Bass can be played anywhere and requires both a DRUM and a BASS in the song to be apart of the DnB genre, where EDM music stands for European Digital Music and really doesn't need an explanation because everyone knows what that sounds like.
    "No, No, you're not thinking - You're just being Logical" - Neils Bohr

Oh for fuck's sake.

Pharrell Williams allegedly told the New York Post that a Daft Punk tour was coming, but a representative for the French producers' tells the Huffington Post that "no tour is planned."

UPDATE: Williams' representatives have told The Huffington Post that the singer neither said he would tour with Daft Punk nor claimed they were touring. The original article continues below.

IT'S A COVER UP

Pharrell blew it... he's off the album.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

robots willing.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

whiney pain in butt

wait, erik isn't an employee himself? i swears i've seen him in the offices off wilshire before.. hmmm.