Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Narcs at weekend 1

Default Re: Narcs at weekend 1

During Justin Martin in the Do Lab on Saturday an older looking man and woman started standing in front of me. After maybe five minutes the woman turned around and asked, "Do you have some..." and mumbled the rest. I gave her a puzzled look, shook my head and continued to dance. They walked away immediately after.

weekend 2 on saturday, 3 people just walk right into our campsite and go "hey guys we're canadian, do you have any green?" and it kinda caught us off guard, so someone goes "green?" and the canadian guy goes "you know, MARIJUANA??" and that just killed it. we might have helped them out, but it was just too weird.
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

Was openingly smoking J's all weekend long. Mainly at the outdoor. Not one person asked me for a hit the entire weekend which honestly didn't bother me. Very weird as this was probably the first time that I wasn't asked if I had any to sell.
    Last edited by RapidFireTollBooth; 04-23-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

Upcoming Shows:

10/25 Shigeto @ Glasslands Gallery
    10/29 Brother Ali @ The Knitting Factory
    10/30 togetherPangea @ Bowery Ballroom
    11/08 The Polish Ambassador @ Irving Plaza
    11/13 CunninLynguists @ Webster Hall
    11/22 St. Lucia @ T5

weekend 2 i was sitting in the grass after dark near the do lab. after a minute i turned around and there was a guy sitting about 5 feet behind me using binoculars to look in general direction of the crowd (not the stage). not sure what his deal was, maybe just a perv, but he looked very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by purplecow View Post
    Some guy asked me for Adderall in the craft beer tent on Friday. Ha. No.

I smoked my bowl through the whole festival and was surprised that not a single person asked me for a hit.

Three smelly guys in front of me were sharing a J and seeing the herpes on one guy's lips was enough to remind me I don't need to share anyway.
    incorrect lingo = narc

my girlfriend had her wisdom teeth taken out 3 weeks ago so she is still using a syringe to blast food from the holes where her teeth were. saturday morning she kneeled between our cars to clean her mouth and three 250 pound men looking fairly normal with the exception of them looking a little more well kept than your average coachella goer, saw her kneel down and glanced at her as they walked by, 5 seconds later they cruise up, flash their badges and excpect to find her shooting up or some weird shit like that. Fuckin narcs, didnt see the blunt in my mouth

I saw StaffPro guys biking around the outdoor stage during Neutral Milk Hotel W1 busting people for smoking weed. If they saw anyone smoking they'd make them empty their pockets, and then they'd smash their pipes if they had them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    I saw StaffPro guys biking around the outdoor stage during Neutral Milk Hotel W1 busting people for smoking weed. If they saw anyone smoking they'd make them empty their pockets, and then they'd smash their pipes if they had them.
    Fuuuuck... I was smoking during almost all of NMH and didnt get harassed at all. Must have been luck I guess!
    2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

Upcoming Shows:

10/25 Shigeto @ Glasslands Gallery
    10/29 Brother Ali @ The Knitting Factory
    10/30 togetherPangea @ Bowery Ballroom
    11/08 The Polish Ambassador @ Irving Plaza
    11/13 CunninLynguists @ Webster Hall
    11/22 St. Lucia @ T5

Last year I was in lot 8 weekend 2. around saturday late morning, a low key narc was going around. I didn't see him, my neighbors did though. he was older, around thirtyish, clean cut... and clean. way too clean, and no one recognized him. asked politely for molly, no introduction, no how's it going, no where you from, just straight to business. my neighbor in turn kindly sent him on his way and spread the word.

this year in lot 7 I didn't see or hear any reports.

No narc encounters for me.

Day 1 the security did take my weed.
    day 2 and 3 they never got it but would search hard for it because I had an insane amount of rolling papers.

fucking ****** said I wasnt supposed to have that and just held it in my face for a while before tossing it in the can.

I told him fine then fuck off and let me through already...

I had homies in lot 7 who were selling drugs out the fucking wazoo...no problems whatsoever from all the randoms who approached their campsite.

I gave a Staff Pro security guard the fattest dab of his life at about 1am Saturday night/Sunday morning. Happy 4/20.
    If you don't like it, we got two words for ya...

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    No narc encounters for me.

Day 1 the security did take my weed.
    day 2 and 3 they never got it but would search hard for it because I had an insane amount of rolling papers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    I had homies in lot 7 who were selling drugs out the fucking wazoo...no problems whatsoever from all the randoms who approached their campsite.
    Well good for your homies brah...But they did take your budz lol

On Sunday night weekend 2 in the Beer Barn around 9pm or so some guy stumbled over to me and asked if I knew where to get any acid. I really think that he wanted acid though.

my cousin's gf got busted friday ..such bad timing..she pulled out a pill out of her bag and they saw her..she had two fuckin pills..they arrested her for two fuckin pills and she spent about 8 hours in jail..it was pretty funny how these narcs are..they were all older in their 30s-40s and wearing stupid shit like one guy wore a hat that said "i like to party" and another wore a tshirt that said " booze,drugs and girls" ..she ended up sliding her wristband off before they cuffed her and dropped it..so we picked it up and that was it..she still has to go to court in june..just funny they bust her for 2 two pills
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarpooler View Post
    Anything that's not Sahara tent trash is going to have a small crowd it seems like. I wandered over near the Sahara once all weekend and it was a clusterfuck of the douchiest looking people you could ever imagine.

you don't get arrested for pulling out one of the two pills you have on your person....she was offering it to someone for money perhaps?

People are walking around blowing weed smoke in everyone's faces but she gets arrested for pulling out one pill? yeah right. it didn't happen like that.

Possession of pills is far different than holding a bit of weed. They will def. take you down for having that shit on you.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    Some old dude, in his 50s with a ponytail, was walking around tent to tent saying "I know alcohol gets old, you guys want some molly, mushrooms, or acid?"

I feigned I had no interest and he moved on. 'Twas too blatant to pursue.

Edit: Lot 8, weekend 1.
    you realize a "narc" cant sell you drugs, right?
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me. I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me. Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags.