Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Narcs at weekend 1

Default Re: Narcs at weekend 1

it's a good story, but I really wish he would have responded in song with an elongated "ohhhhhhhhh...jimmy crackcorn and..". That must have really fueled them up for the next bust scheme ("we're gonna get these fuckers"). Pissing off narcs.
    The pilgrimage is not perfected save by copulation with the camel.

I can't get that out of my head now. Thanks.

do cops have to say that they are cops if you ask them if they are cops?
    Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

I don't know why don't you just come down to the station and answer a few questions first.

do i have to bring my smoking drugs with me? or can i leave them at home until later for when I am able to smoke the smokeable drugs. Do you supply needles.
    Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem!

Dire Straits for 2015. Confirmed!

Lurker

I'm not sure if they were narcs but several time I would stop in the open to roll cigarettes (friend gets fine quality tobacco from Racine & Laramie in Old Town San Diego) and since they were just cigarettes obviously I don't care about rolling them out in the open. But there would always be some random guy that would come by and be like hey man I've been looking all over for some weed I'd give you some money if I could just get a couple of hits of that! To which I would just tell them it was only tobacco and they'd walk along. But it was always in the back of my head that any one of those people could have been narcs because they always said pretty much the same thing.
    Coachella Class of '09, '10, '11, '12W2, '13W1, '14W1

Find me in that Barry Sanders jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulcer View Post
    do cops have to say that they are cops if you ask them if they are cops?
    Lololol
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Dire Straits for 2015. Confirmed!

who are the dire straits?

Last year, I was sitting down on the main stage with my brother and my 50 year old dad (he REALLY wanted to see New Order) when this young woman came up to us saying she was trying to get rid of some "...kush, Xanax, and Klonopin" which made me wonder if she was a narc or just a stupid drug dealer.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    Some old dude, in his 50s with a ponytail, was walking around tent to tent saying "I know alcohol gets old, you guys want some molly, mushrooms, or acid?"

I feigned I had no interest and he moved on. 'Twas too blatant to pursue.

Edit: Lot 8, weekend 1.

Weekend 2 we had this guy in the back sitting in the chair come over and ask us the same exact question... He sat down to make light conversation and then hit us with the same "I know alcohol gets old..." We said no but he stuck around for a bit longer... may be the same guy?
    chella.jpg

Totally not a cop just a chill 420 dude trying to buy 6 Marijuanas anybody down I'll be the guy on a horse dressed like a cop, buts it's just a disquise

Quote Originally Posted by Marycolleen View Post
    Weekend 2 we had this guy in the back sitting in the chair come over and ask us the same exact question... He sat down to make light conversation and then hit us with the same "I know alcohol gets old..." We said no but he stuck around for a bit longer... may be the same guy?
    chella.jpg
    dudes got some killer new balances.

Quote Originally Posted by Marycolleen View Post
    chella.jpg
    I've seen that guy at least 3 different years. always trying to unload shrooms.
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Was seating down by the main stage hiding from the sun and this random dude came up to me and asked if I had acid. . . and I gave him a blank stare and said "noooo" lol never been asked if I had drugs before haha.

at Coachella last year our campsite neighbors were from New York so we helped them find narcotics by sending them joint-in-hand to our mutual friends campsite. walking in smoking a joint tends to reinforce the civilian status.

also at Treasure Island there were 3 Narcs who were all older women. 29-33 year old chicks who immediately approached my friends and I asking if we knew their friend Molly (i had a bright pink ski jacket on, #singledout). at the time we were fucked up so we ended up chatting them up and telling them to come meet us backstage at the Silent Disco (we had media passes/access there). i didn't realize how blatantly narc-like they were until my friend berated me for engaging them. they basically asked in order

1. if we knew where to get molly
    2. our names
    3. where we were from
    4. how much it was
    5. where we got it from
    6. when/where to meet them so they could get it

i spent the rest of the night avoiding these chicks, but apparently they tried to hustle my friend who was rolling balls. he ended up calling them narcs and they took off immediately after that. we all were dumbfounded with how quickly they split after he said the word " NARCs". they looked like nerds too to be perfectly honest, and not good-nerd, but poly-sci-criminal-justice-double-major-nerd.

when a narc reveals his intentions, it follows a pattern. be weary my children, and if you're coming from out of town use the silk road and find a friend in LA
    Treasure Island Music Festival '14 - 10/18-10/19
    Run the Jewels @ The Glass House - 11/12
    The Blood Brothers @ The Observatory - 11/21
    DJ Shadow/ Cut Chemist @ The Fox Theater - 11/25
    James Blake @ The Roxy - 12/9
    Aesop Rock @ El Rey Theatre - 1/9/15

Coachella '13 , '14, ('15)

Quote Originally Posted by tealcelluloid View Post
    older women. 29-33 year old
    go fuck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by PulpOne View Post
    I was in line Sunday night ready to go in and meet up for Wu Tang. There was nobody behind me and about two people in front of me getting searched. The security was ripping their shit apart, looking in every single pocket. I remembered I had about an 1/8 just right inside my front backpack pocket. Quickly, I attempted to move it around and hide it and when I did I heard a walkie talkie say, "Guy at the end is rearranging his backpack." After doing so, I was approached by three frat looking white dudes wearing different neon colored carrying pool foam tubes. Almost surrounding me, the tallest one, while stroking his foam tube said, "...if I want some more, it should be really easy to get..." while looking at me. I zipped up my backpack, walked over to a different security line and walked right in. This all happened in about 3 minutes. Or I was tripping.
    Shoulda replied with "oh, i am flattered you find me attractive, but i am not gay. good luck with that though."

"is that a foam tube you've got there, or are you just happy to see me?"

Everytime someone asks me I just say yea from that guy..point to some douche..and run!

Lurker

im coming over from the uk, so bringing stuff is not an option, is it going to be a major ball ache to buy stuff? as im not camping so wont really be making mates in the campgrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelheathemail View Post
    im coming over from the uk, so bringing stuff is not an option, is it going to be a major ball ache to buy stuff? as im not camping so wont really be making mates in the campgrounds
    Yes. It is going to be a major "ball ache".
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Gay is the answer to everything.

the last two years in a row i've been asked if i'm selling by the same undercover duo. it's kinda funny because they asked the same way both times. kinda hoping to see them again this year since they seem to be specifically targeting dealers of more hardcore drugs. just leave all the potheads alone ok? them kids dont mean no harm.

i also had a scumbag trash picker upper try to shake me down for what he thought were drugs that i was getting out of my locker (it wasn't) and threatened to turn me in if i didn't give him some. now THAT pissed me off. if it happens again this year i might take the time to let the uniformed LEOs know that he's looking for illegal substances rather than doing his job. i wanted to do this last year but i was in a rush to get to a set.

anyway if you're going to be bringing things you shouldn't be bringing watch out for assholes like that guy working security or trash duty. every year there are stories of these guys trying to shakedown people for whatever they think they can get.
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by ColeH View Post
    Everytime someone asks me I just say yea from that guy..point to some douche..and run!
    The only time ive encountered a narc was at hard. this goofy looking 30 something year old hopped up to my group asking if we had any drugs, not molly, not weed, not ecstasy, just "drugs." i told him no, and pointed at some other group saying they might have some. it didnt occur to me that he was a narc at that moment, but right after the encounter it hit me that he was a narc. this dude was pretty stocky, wearing short shorts, neon striped tube socks, and a goofy hat. anyway he goes over to the random group i pointed to. turns out the guy actually had some drugs and got searched. i felt really bad. sorry guy.

I am a very heavy drinker but onest truth is I never even smoked weed in my life. But, when I was at Wet Electric at Huntington Beach last year I had a big backpack and some guy came up to me and asked, "Hey Do you know anyone by the Name of Molly? I was there alone and as I said don't do drugs so I thought this guy must be a Narc and of course would not have it anyways. I told him "Ohh No" and he said Ok and walked away. Prob a Narc. I really have never even smoked weed but I have a drinking problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fffrancisco View Post
    I am a very heavy drinker but onest truth is I never even smoked weed in my life. But, when I was at Wet Electric at Huntington Beach last year I had a big backpack and some guy came up to me and asked, "Hey Do you know anyone by the Name of Molly? I was there alone and as I said don't do drugs so I thought this guy must be a Narc and of course would not have it anyways. I told him "Ohh No" and he said Ok and walked away. Prob a Narc. I really have never even smoked weed but I have a drinking problem.
    You seriously just need to stop already.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Gay is the answer to everything.

sounds to me like everyone is a narc then. trust nobody. lmfao.

Trust no one today.

Quote Originally Posted by Fffrancisco View Post
    Don't stop drinking.

Coming from west Texas, can't bring my own party supplies due to BP checkpoint.
    Need safety supplies during weekone 1.
    someone pm me.