Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Narcs at weekend 1

Default Narcs at weekend 1

How were the narcs this year?

Default Re: Narcs at weekend 1

I didn't have anyone ask me for anything, but I don't look suspicious!
    Last edited by Justin170; 04-17-2013 at 11:34 AM.

We had a narc stop by asking to buy some weed. I was like "no" and he was on his way.

Lurker

had one come by my camp and ask if i was selling aderall, i told him we didnt have any. he then asked for "any kinda drug to get fucked up" told him to fuck off and he left
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Oh, there's nothing more creative than tweeting that someone is KILLING IT and taking a picture of your lemonade. Go fuck yourself.

Lots of NARCS on Saturday. They were everywhere. In the campground and in the festival mostly close to the Sahara.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotequeThom View Post
    Shpongle Jedi flip if its a live set

Me too he came up and didnt try to hangout and meet anyone just said can i buy a G. he was kinda old maybe 27-30 range. I said No and he left asap, we were all car camping

Some dude at Yuma stage said he was from London and asked if I had Molly... Lol. Not sure what that was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranix View Post
    Some dude at Yuma stage said he was from London and asked if I had Molly... Lol. Not sure what that was about.
    It might have been a British dude trying to buy some drugz.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dewee420 View Post
    Me too he came up and didnt try to hangout and meet anyone just said can i buy a G. he was kinda old maybe 27-30 range. I said No and he left asap, we were all car camping
    :-/

4 people came up to me Saturday night and asked if had some molly. Maybe it was the way I was dressed (fanny pack, shorts, boxer's robe, nothing crazy) or something but I have never been asked before in such a short period of time. I never felt sketched out and probably would have sold some if I had any, never occurred to me that people would try and bust me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Oranix View Post
    Obv narc. They call it mandy in London

I never notice them.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by jhair529 View Post
    had one come by my camp and ask if i was selling aderall, i told him we didnt have any. he then asked for "any kinda drug to get fucked up" told him to fuck off and he left
    lol
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

I was in line Sunday night ready to go in and meet up for Wu Tang. There was nobody behind me and about two people in front of me getting searched. The security was ripping their shit apart, looking in every single pocket. I remembered I had about an 1/8 just right inside my front backpack pocket. Quickly, I attempted to move it around and hide it and when I did I heard a walkie talkie say, "Guy at the end is rearranging his backpack." After doing so, I was approached by three frat looking white dudes wearing different neon colored carrying pool foam tubes. Almost surrounding me, the tallest one, while stroking his foam tube said, "...if I want some more, it should be really easy to get..." while looking at me. I zipped up my backpack, walked over to a different security line and walked right in. This all happened in about 3 minutes. Or I was tripping.

had a guy ask 2 friends of mine on saturday night in the do lab something and my one friend asked him what he said very invitingly. i started to lean in and heard "do you know where i can find" and i just quickly blurted NO and my friends looked up at me and the guy said alright thanks anyways. 2 min later we left and saw him on the outskirts of the do lab and he yelled at me FUCKING ASSHOLE!

narc? i don't know why someone would hang and yell that at me if they actually wanted to do drugs...i'd think they'd just keep searching. had to assume the guy thought he was gonna burn my friend, who, did not have anything on him anyways, and i ruined it for him lol

Quote Originally Posted by timothyhockley View Post
    How were the narcs this year?

We're all fine.
    Thanks for asking

On Sunday at about 4 we went back to our campsite to drop and bring in more joints, and while i was rearranging stuff in my bus this guy (probably like 40) comes into our camp and stumbles over our tent. After we ask if hes alright he says 'dude i love the bus, you gotta have molly can i buy some from you?' i said no and he was all 'huh thats weird. aight later man!' and continued walking down the street. met up with some other guy about 5 campspots down and walked in and 'tripped' over their tent too. when i retold the story to my friend i realized, fuckin narcs
    Coachillin 10, 11, 12.1, 13.1, 14.1

Quote Originally Posted by nacci View Post
    Motorhead (medium) - The name of the band is a head that is also a machine...anyone else know a group who have machine heads?
    does goldenvoice read these posts to decide who to book?

I don't understand how that makes him a narc? Maybe he was really just looking for something.
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Exactly. You guys do realize that normal people could be asking for stuff, right?

I've never had anyone come up to me and ask for drugs at coachella.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

I really don't think this person was a narc, but she was questionable.

On Sunday, this young woman comes to our campsite telling us that her and her camping group are trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff. My camp mates asked her what she had and she started listing them (mostly baked goods). I chimed in and asked where her group is located. She said Lot 8. We all looked at her puzzled because we were in the far back corner of Lot 4. Everyone said no and she went on her way.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I really don't think this person was a narc, but she was questionable.

On Sunday, this young woman comes to our campsite telling us that her and her camping group are trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff. My camp mates asked her what she had and she started listing them (mostly baked goods). I chimed in and asked where her group is located. She said Lot 8. We all looked at her puzzled because we were in the far back corner of Lot 4. Everyone said no and she went on her way.
    I didn't realize that she went over to you guys, too. She came into our campsite and did the same shit. Then I saw her walk down to where the porta pots were. I was kinda a bitch to her. Like, you can give me free shit if you want, but don't come over here with a damn menu and prices or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Radtechnique View Post
    Exactly. You guys do realize that normal people could be asking for stuff, right?

I've never had anyone come up to me and ask for drugs at coachella.
    You must look like a herb. People ask me for drugs everywhere, proly cause im dancing my ass off with a group of girls
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Some Narc took a picture of me and my friends because the two of them had dreads, and I dress peculiarly. We were on the white stairs, and this dude in a green polo with nice work pants on and another bald dude with an RHCP shirt on, pretended to be taking a picture of the background behind us, but there was really nothing to take a picture of. After they took the picture, they sat side by side with eachother and were talking but not exchanging eye contact with one another. So we walked right by them and grilled them because we didn't have anything on us, we just dress like we do.

Also in the do Lab sunday night, was grooving out, and this dude asked me for molly, of which I had to sell, but I told him, he did it wrong and I would not be selling it to him, gave him the advice, to be my friend before doing business, and to casually come up and make conversation, and not immediately ask for drugs. He definitely appreciated my advice.

TL;DR I dress like someone whose holding

Ahh my bro and I kept being asked for Molly...Mandy bla bla and I kept saying no...my brother more than cuz he was wearing funky colors n fanny pack most people don't wander around and ask random people for different drugs...I never thought they were narcs or anything but now that I think if it they prob were

I want this to be sort of clear ok...... I think they were being nice so I don't want them to get any flack if that was the case. My gf and myself are a old couple. We were early in camping, 104 and were just walking around. These two real LEO are riding around in a golf cart. I flag them down. Could you tell us where the restrooms are? They say yea that way , do you want a ride? Sure we hop on. The non driver turns around and says "Just looking at you, you must have some pretty great weed?" Yikes what do you answer to that .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Anytime they use the words drugs buy they are usually narcs any normal person would break out without someone cool...this one dude kept bugging me for Molly I was like no...he was persistent like c'mon I know ur holding I was like naw ignored him but he was prob a narc too

My friend got arrested Saturday weekend 1. He had $20 of blow and a couple hits of Molly on him. Snuck back in to the campsite the next morning, then superglued his wristband back together.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I don't understand how that makes him a narc? Maybe he was really just looking for something.
    maybe, but he had a crazy weird vibe. a 40 year old wearing regular clothes basically telling me i have drugs and to sell to him. He was just not in the same festival mood like everyone i talked to that weekend
    and seeing him 'trip' over another tent 5 spots down solidified my thoughts. thankfully we had a great sunday

edit: just remembered, not even 5 minutes after this we were about ready to go back in the fest when a 25 year old lookin guy comes up and says 'hey man, can i ask a favor?' i say sure and he tells me he has a 'ton of mushrooms' in his shoe he needs to rearrange. I say sure, thinking hes gonna take out his personal bag of shrooms. nope, he takes off his sanuk's and pulls out a sandwich ziplock bag filled to the top with what looks to be an ounce. crazy shit
    Last edited by JiggyVdub; 04-26-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Coachillin 10, 11, 12.1, 13.1, 14.1

Quote Originally Posted by nacci View Post
    Motorhead (medium) - The name of the band is a head that is also a machine...anyone else know a group who have machine heads?
    does goldenvoice read these posts to decide who to book?

I always just get sceptical about the age thing. I mean, my whole group is in their 30's and 40's, and they do drugs. Hell, my fiance wears cargo shorts, aviators, a t shirt or tank and running shoes. He fits peoples description of a narc but how do you know? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I always just get sceptical about the age thing. I mean, my whole group is in their 30's and 40's, and they do drugs. Hell, my fiance wears cargo shorts, aviators, a t shirt or tank and running shoes. He fits peoples description of a narc but how do you know? lol
    I agree. While it wise to not sell to some random person coming up and asking for drugs really only two of these stories actually sound like legit narcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?