Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1332

Thread: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Default Re: crazy things you've seen at coachella

last year our camping neighbors got busted with all their drug paraphernalia. they had an ice chest full of pretty much every drug you can think of except for heroine. Security took all their stuff and that was the end of it. They probably lost at least $1000
    Outkast, Broken Bells, Bonobo, Flume, Jagwar Ma, Shlohmo, Grouplove, Duke Dumont, the Preatures
    Lorde, Foster the People, the Head and the Heart, CHVRCHES, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Blood Orange, the Magician
    Arcade Fire, Beck, Disclosure, Rudimental, STRFKR, Trombone Shorty, Poolside, Classixx, Aeroplane

They got off easy

10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Definitely.
    Doubt any security guard there would let someone with "at least $1000" worth of drug paraphernalia just walk off.
    They want that bonus from Mr. Boss Man for busting someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Right, it's pretty hard to believe that some security guards would prefer thousands of dollars of free drugs to a pat on the back from their supervisor.

I believe it. I'm work for Riverside County Sheriff's and last year weekend one there was a 53' trailer full of evidence and seized drugs that was half full just from the first 2 days including car searches. Most people got off with warnings unless they were caught selling or distributing.

Also, in my camp, 3 Aussies were doing rails on a cooler with a small mirror on it somewhat in plain sight. Security walked in took it all and walked out. No questions asked. They were like ninja's.

Security is out numbered, and are trained to get in and get out to avoid confrontations.

Saw two fat dudes fighting over a fat chick in their Lot 8 campground. They rolled over their tent and flattened it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    Saw two fat dudes fighting over a fat chick in their Lot 8 campground. They rolled over their tent and flattened it.
    Here you had two options: 1) Take the fat chick out to the porto shitters and have a nice smelly slop show with that pig. Or B) Stop the fat tards and tell them "Stawwwwp! You can both have me!" like an American hero named Abe Simpson taught us.

C) Point and laugh
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

First day of 2012, as soon as we walked in we posted up at the main stage. Some random topless kid comes running out of no where and slams into my friend. (his first caochella) The kid spills a red gatoraid all over the white shirt my friend had obviously just bought for the festival. As my buddy goes from being shocked to pissed off, the guy reaches into his pockets and throws out all of his money, maybe 100$ in random bills....... while screaming " I'm one with the universe". We went to pick up the $ for the dood. but the guy ran off as quickly as he came. I looked at my friend holding 50$ in his hand and explained that yeah, Coachellas kinda just like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    C) Point and laugh
    Cowards C) their way out...

Lurker

So many things...

Crazy things while camping
    - My first year in 07' when there was no afterhours entertainment in Camping a whole bunch of us raided the water tent, taking all the empty 5 gal jugs of water and running around with them banging them and yelling at people to wake up and party
    - In 10' our neighbor got so blitzed on alcohol and pills he passed out in a pair of random girls tent, he woke up to them kicking him and screaming "rape" he subsequently ran away and slept curled up against a fence.
    - Last year a different random person passed out uninvited in our campsite every single night! One girl woke up to my passed out buddy kicking her in his sleep because she was trying to steal his blanket
    - Every year people sleeping in the most ridiculous spots imaginable; tops of cars, face down in the dirt in the middle of the day, on top of unmade tents, middle of pathways, tops of tables, sitting in chairs, I could go on

Crazy things in the Festival
    - In 06' my buddy Clint was having a good acid trip while watching Daft Punk and decided to hand out his 40 tabs he had on him to everyone around him, they thought they were all going to die at the end of the set btw
    - last year our neighbors rode the ferris wheel for 2 hours straight because they were on soo many different things
    - Every year, people having "discreet" sex in the middle of the crowd

Celebrities I've met over the years:
    - Met David Hasselhoff in 08', he didn't really meet me - I was drunk, walked up to him and draped my arm around him (Im 6'6" hes like 6'4") and asked him if he was gonna go watch Gogol Bordello, he yelled "Get your damn hands off me man!" and made a B line for the opposite direction
    - Met Russell Simmons while he was hassling the lady at the pizza stand last year
    - Met Blake from Workaholics last year, he was blitzed out of his gourd
    - Met Steve Aoki in 09' watching PVD by himself in the middle of the day, he was drugged out of his mind
    - Met Busy P in 08' also watching some random act at the Sahara tent, by himself, in the middle of the day, really cool guy

Last year after Benny Benassi's show, me and my group were walking out dying for some water...We get to the station and suddenly hear the loudest yell. We turn around and this dude is trying to run away front he cops, but they grab him, pull his pants down and pull drugs out of his ass. They arrested him and his best friend Molly. Craziest thing I've seen at Coachella

2012 weekend one, i forget what day.. my group and i were resting against a gate near the sahara bear gardens, staring at weirdos walking buy and suddenly about 5 feet if front of us walks by the happiest looking dude ive ever seen , looking into space , biggest smile ever , and COMPLETELY NAKED. no body gave a shit and neither did he.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

*bump* i am eager to hear some of your stories
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

I saw a mechanical bird that actually flew. Flew like a bird by flapping its wings. no strings, no propellers.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

My friend cut off his wristband Sunday morning (he only went to see the Arcade fire)
    And trashed our camp while we were gone Sunday night
    It wasn't that bad
    But I haven't heard from him ...
    Neither has his GF.
    Whaaaateverrrr

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    *bump* i am eager to hear some of your stories
    Popcorn in hand
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I saw a mechanical bird that actually flew. Flew like a bird by flapping its wings. no strings, no propellers.
    Yes, the bird was cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

I missed the bird.

The random wind storm that wen through only a certain area of the camp grounds. It was a designated tornado, scary and weird. Tossed camp sites around and in the air worse than the actual wind storm.

Some random guy came into our Thursday party setup carrying a baking sheet tray with lines after lines after lines generously offering them to whoever was willing...then two astronauts showed up with a pair of frenchies. ..I'm still confused
    Papi Piratón!

Some guy managed to find himself back stage and attacked Frank Turner's bassist, tackling him from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

This kid with a giant backpack tried to push in front of my husband during Arcade Fire. Jim told him that he shouldn't stand there and the boy bowed his head, started to cry, and said that Jim was ruining his high.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

This kid with a giant backpack tried to push in front of my husband during Arcade Fire. Jim told him that he shouldn't stand there and the boy bowed his head, started to cry, and said that Jim was ruining his high.
    you're teaching these motherfuckers... can't you toughen em up a bit before they ship out to coachella?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

I teach them. I don't parent them. Their terrible taste, overwhelming sense of entitlement, and weak moral center is not my fault.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

maybe we need to bring back corporal punishment in schools.
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Some random guy came into our Thursday party setup carrying a baking sheet tray with lines after lines after lines generously offering them to whoever was willing...then two astronauts showed up with a pair of frenchies. ..I'm still confused
    Haha wish I would have been there as a witness.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Gay is the answer to everything.

I'm hoping pictures show up, we were right at the end of our street and bass was pumping hard to everyone walking by, also had an influx of people coming from the dome complaining about how horrible djs were there and arrived word of mouth about our setup...we even got shut down twice by the horse police hahaha. Next year Elizabeth!
    Papi Piratón!

I saw some girl at the do lab with her hair straight down to her ankles. It was real hair. I took a picture but I need to go develop my film
    2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014