Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1332

Thread: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Default Re: crazy things you've seen at coachella

My friend Devon, as we were walking to the parkinglot our first night, took it upon himself to climb on top of a portapotty and run across the entire row to the very end. Hahahaha

Also not crazy or anything, but I definitely remember leaving the 2nd night in 2010 in a humungous crowd of people, as usual, and it got to the point that we were moving so slow that my friends and I started moo-ing and baa-ing like cattle and sheep. Eventually everyone started doing it and we got a big kick out of it. Memoriiiiieees

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    Would a cop taze a kid trying to run away if he was only caught for pot? I'm kind of harrowed because I think that question just answers itself. That'd have to be a quick draw though
    NEVER, ever, ever ever ever underestimate how dickish a cop can be. They abuse their power all.the.time. Especially if you're any shade of brown.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackQ View Post
    Haha. One year there were two porta potties in the camp ground side by side. One had a massive line and the other had none, but no one was using it. Every once in a while, someone from the huge line would get brave, walk to the unused porta potty and open the door.

The faces I saw these people make were hilarious and crazy. To this day, I regret not finding out what had transpired in that porta potty that was so hideous someone couldn't bear it for five seconds to take a piss.
    SPEAKING OF VODKA

A quick little story of my own.

So my friends and I were staying at a fantastic house in Palm Desert, and obviously didn't want to pay for booze because that shit is incredibly overpriced. Instead, we triple-ziplocked some vodka (I brought three batches) to pour into those frozen lemonades (btw, great way to drink/stay cool). While we were waiting to go through security at the entrance, the bag-searching lady was poking through my backpack and found all three bags despite my efforts to conceal them in scarf. She pulled one out and looked at me and said, "What is this?!"

I was positive she was going to toss them, so I just told her the truth and without skipping a beat I replied, "It's vodka."

To my pleasant surprise, she smirked, looked around, stuffed them back in the bag and said, "She's clear!" And handed the bag back to me. ))) THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, KIDS!

Or luck. Whatevs.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Shut up already
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

This one time... Yeah , true story. Vodka.
    You wanna fook on me?!

Damn, I just went through the entire thread and replied to a few, no need to get touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by mindbabies View Post
    Also not crazy or anything, but I definitely remember leaving the 2nd night in 2010 in a humungous crowd of people, as usual, and it got to the point that we were moving so slow that my friends and I started moo-ing and baa-ing like cattle and sheep. Eventually everyone started doing it and we got a big kick out of it. Memoriiiiieees
    i bet this never happened before or has since. truly an original moment in time-space.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Last year I was sitting on the ground at the beer gardens on the right side of the main stage. Anyway we were enjoying our beers, sitting on the floor since everything else was taken. Finally a table was available but we decided to stay on the ground. Good thing!
    The couple that sat at that table only sat there so the girl wearing a dress could pee! She was really wasted. I was surprised when she brought out toilet paper and cleaned herself not cute! I wish I could have video taped this girl. She just got up and left as if nothing happened, as other strangers sat there. We told them to get away from there.

Also in 2010 or 2009 we were waiting to get in..while we waited my best friend got wasted and didn't realize it. While we waited in line she drank a lot of vodka by the time we got in I was carrying her...By the time we made it to the middle of the field we were all carrying her....Don't know if anyone saw this it took 4 people to carry her dead weight.

My friend Devon, as we were walking to the parkinglot our first night, took it upon himself to climb on top of a portapotty and run across the entire row to the very end. Hahahaha
    When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power…like God must feel when he’s holding a gun.

What is with people who can't find a bathroom and will pee in the middle of a beer garden/ stage tent?

I mean I've been fucked up before, but even at my worst, never just decided, "Oh lemme whip it out right here"

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCat View Post
    DERP

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCat View Post
    Good YouTube catch for that story!

Devon got canned ... and ate major grass!
    Last edited by LiquidL; 01-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Quote Originally Posted by brematale111 View Post
    I've got one. Can't believe I didn't post it before. During Duran Duran, my buddy, my gf and I were sitting on the grass back a ways, enjoying the show. Someone had given us a few glowsticks, so we just had them sitting in front of us, no big deal. We see a young-ish looking girl start to approach us, probably no more than 18. She was wearing nothing except a tiny skirt and stars covering her nips, and some indian feathers in her hair, and was obviously tripping pretty hard on something. All of a sudden, she runs up to us, grabs a glowstick, puts it in her mouth, growls at us pretty fiercely and just books it. We just sat there laughing about it for a good couple of minutes. During the course of the show, numerous e-tards approached us asking for a glowstick. We obliged, every time, and each time we said "sure, take one, I dont care", the looks on their faces were like giving a child a second christmas.
    I am so bringing an entire bag of glowsticks to hand out! Maybe someone will even pay me back with some funstacy haha!

Funstacy?! Ohhhh girl you BEST be sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidL View Post
    Good YouTube catch for that story!

Devon got canned ... and ate major grass!
    Nah this wasn't him. He did it at night and stopped at the end in time to climb down like a normal person.

Anyone see my friend belly flopping on top of trash cans last year and screaming at the top of his lungs before he would do it? He was an absolute shit show all weekend and definitely put on a shit show for all of Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Nealocus View Post
    I am so bringing an entire bag of glowsticks to hand out! Maybe someone will even pay me back with some funstacy haha!
    Girls love glowsticks (or at least me and all my girl friends do). I wore a BUNCH on Sunday and when a couple other random girls said they liked my glostick bracelets and stuff, I gave them a few. Made them super happy. Guys should for sure do this and get some girls happy.

Also, makes it easier to see people in big crowds. Useful AND fun!

Seen a black chick at brighteyes cracking glow sticks and massaging the juice into her skin, face, legs clothes ... All over.
    Shit was tripping me out.
    That sauce is SOOO toxic. Lol just say glow.
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Seen a black chick at brighteyes cracking glow sticks and massaging the juice into her skin, face, legs clothes ... All over.
    Shit was tripping me out.
    That sauce is SOOO toxic. Lol just say glow.
    Not to mention itchy as hell. A friend once poured it over his freshly shaved head and couldn't stop itching for days, even after showering

How many beans does it take to do that shit?
    You wanna fook on me?!

Glowsticks have an amazing influence on people on drugs.

Wow that is so crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I think it's complete fucking bullshit to go from a year with Mount Kimbie, Ramadanman, Kode 9, Joy Orbison, and Goth Trad (not to mention all the dnb) to getting Datsik, Borgore, Flux Pavillion, and Doctor fucking P.
    2013 Wishlist:
    Joker - Matty G - Mala - Loefah - Darkside - Youngsta - Joe Nice - Biome - Burial - Compa - Pinch - Kryptic Minds - Zomby - Phaeleh - Skream (screw Benga) - Hatcha - Truth - Tunnidge - Lurka - Phace - Black Sun Empire - London Elektricity - A Tribe Called Quest

Nah this wasn't him. He did it at night and stopped at the end in time to climb down like a normal person.
    Same exact plotline. Why am I not surprised, this probably happened many times. Glad someone caught this douche on video for me to enjoy.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Crosspost...

---

After standing and dancing for 3 hours on Friday of last year, we needed a sitdown, so we sat at the back of the Gobi, to watch Ariel Pink meltdown.

It was at this moment, I wish I had my camera out. While sitting in the shade, my cousin and I were just chilling, relaxing, enjoying the freakout. And out of the corner of my eye, I see some dude rolling hard, and leaning on a pillar. I look to see if he’s okay, and I noticed his hand going down to his shorts, and he starts undoing them. At this point, I screamed, “HEY BRO, YOU BETTER NOT THINK ABOUT PISSING RIGHT HERE.”

He looked up at me, shocked to think he wasn’t in a porta-potty. He looked confused. He looked high as fuck, but also confused.

“Yeah, dude, I’m talking to you.” I said, firmly.
    “I’m not doing anything, maaan.”
    “Dude, you were just reaching in for your cock, man, don’t deny it. This is not a fucking bathroom. If you’re gonna piss, go over there!”

I pointed to the porta-pottys, and he nodded in agreement, yet still stayed there. My cousin lit a cigarette, and I turned to watch Ariel Pink. But not even 10 seconds later, this dude was going back into his pants, and I screamed out, “DON’T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”

A lot of people were looking at me right now, and I didn’t give a shit. This high bastard thinks he can just whip his needle dick out and piss wherever?

“I’m not gonna piss on him, bro!”
    “DUDE! YOU WERE GOING BACK INTO YOUR PANTS SO EITHER YOU WERE GONNA PISS OR YOU WERE GONNA START JERKING OFF, EITHER OR, WE DON’T WANT ANY OF THIS. DON’T MAKE ME HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE! I WILL MAKE YOU THIS YEAR’S FLIP FLOP DUDE/NAKED TASERED WIZARD, OKAY? GIVE ME A REASON AND I WILL MAKE YOU INTERNET FAMOUS. WE LIVE IN A FUCKING CIVILIZATION, BRO.”

It was obvious that he was too fucking high to care, so I grabbed our stuff, and got the fuck out of there. A couple of people sitting by me followed suit. My cousin could not stop yelling “DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN” with a howling laughter added all weekend long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmontonian
    The Sahara's sole purpose these days is to serve as bro-filter.

So did he cum or what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    What is with people who can't find a bathroom and will pee in the middle of a beer garden/ stage tent?

I mean I've been fucked up before, but even at my worst, never just decided, "Oh lemme whip it out right here"
    Clearly you've never been to New Orleans.... shit goes down here every single day lol

So true, it smelled like urine and stale booze all over Bourbon Street.

If I was a boy, I wouldn't hesitate to whip it out as long as I wasn't peeing on someone or near a spot where people walk. That whole peeing in public is the only thing I'm a little jealous about when it comes to being a boy.

I think there needs to be more pictures/vids in this thread since it's called crazy things you've seen at Coachella...