Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,334 of 1334

Thread: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Default Re: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    I'm hoping pictures show up, we were right at the end of our street and bass was pumping hard to everyone walking by, also had an influx of people coming from the dome complaining about how horrible djs were there and arrived word of mouth about our setup...we even got shut down twice by the horse police hahaha. Next year Elizabeth!
    WHAAAAAT!?! Sounds so epic! Next year for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforall View Post
    I saw some girl at the do lab with her hair straight down to her ankles. It was real hair. I took a picture but I need to go develop my film
    this.

2012 a girl in front of us straight went into seizures and convulsions. Everybody was panicking didn't know what to do, her friends were with her, trying to do something when out of nowhere she popped back up and kept dancing a few actual minutes later like nothing ever happened.

2013 some dude rolled up in our camp and put on the sweater of a dude in a our group and passed out. Later he got confrontational and tried keeping the sweater before stripping nearly naked and running off
    "I would rather be an indication of my future, than a product of my past" ~ Me

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Some guy managed to find himself back stage and attacked Frank Turner's bassist, tackling him from behind.
    I know there were a lot of girls wanting to tackle him.

anyone see the guy climb to the top of those speakers at outdoor stage on Friday night (during the knife i think?) He sat up there for about 10 minutes and was handcuffed pretty quickly once he came down.
    Coachella Past: 08 - 09 - 10 - 11 - 12.1 - 13.1 - 13.2

Coachella Future: 14.1

Anyone in the campgrounds in 2011 and remember the huge group walking around at like 5am yelling WAKE UP AND DANCE!!! People were actually getting up and dancing.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amma_sol View Post
    Anyone in the campgrounds in 2011 and remember the huge group walking around at like 5am yelling WAKE UP AND DANCE!!! People were actually getting up and dancing.
    this is why i never camped.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    this is why i never camped.
    Ivy, I've been 6 times and I camped for the first time last year. If you have 4 cars and a bunch of good peeps you're with, I assure you camping was the best year for overall experience. If you ever go again, definitely camp. Just make sure to get in early to setup and get a legit spot with a few spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforall View Post
    I saw some girl at the do lab with her hair straight down to her ankles. It was real hair. I took a picture but I need to go develop my film
    I have a co-worker with hair that's about that same length... She's probably in her early 20's and when you ask her about it, she'll tell you that she's never had a haircut... *blinks*

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I saw a mechanical bird that actually flew. Flew like a bird by flapping its wings. no strings, no propellers.
    I want to know if there's a camera on it
    Translation

Ty Segall / Cold Beat/WAND @ GAMH 01/29/15
    Sparks @ Ace Hotel 02/14/15
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15

Last.fm

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JC2011 View Post
    Ivy, I've been 6 times and I camped for the first time last year. If you have 4 cars and a bunch of good peeps you're with, I assure you camping was the best year for overall experience. If you ever go again, definitely camp. Just make sure to get in early to setup and get a legit spot with a few spaces.
    i am sure it's fun. if i were to camp, maybe ten years ago would have been the time when i could party harder. but after a crazy night of dancing and partying, i need air conditioned sleep.

/old
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Right after Aloe Blacc some guy tapped me on the shoulder and said "Dude, I just saw some titties in there!" and his friend said "and I caught side boob!"

Lurker

i snuck into coachella the year Kanye was there(it was sold out) and i snuck back stage during fly lo and got stage and while smoking a blunt with blake and the wolfgang guys an artist, who i won't name, got in a argument with his girl and said fuck you and jumped into the crowed feet first. he took out a few fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    yeah the whole thing struck me as kind of a scumbag operation, honestly

Only 11 and one year on a sunday I forget wat year there were a bunch of topless women that walked right past me and they semmed like I was the avarage guy walking the cam grounds. But as the boys must know I liked it.