Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1332

Thread: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Default Re: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Jakedeez View Post
    Wkend 2 on Friday. Standing in beer garden behind Sahara tent looking into it. I see a girl running towards me and theres a fence between us. She gets pretty close to it and falls right into the fence and i lose sight of her. She stands up looking straight at me, no facial expression, just total blank stare. She then turns around, walks back towards Sahara, stops abruptly and proceeds to urinate all down her shorts and all over her legs.

This was during C2C i think, like 1am Friday. I can't even imagine what this girl did the whole day, or the following next two days
    Wow. Thank goodness that fence kept her from reaching you. Sounds like something from Walking Dead.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Quote Originally Posted by koryp View Post
    Look Randy, I don't go critiquing your cock sucking technique when you offer your knowledge of your chosen profession. I offer a little of the expertise I bring from my professional life to soothe the mind of an obviously distraught algunz and you go all asshole.
    You did SO criticize my cocksucking technique, you judgey fuck. You were all, "Stop rubbing your chinbeard on my glans blah blah blah."
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

someone getting a blowjob in the back of one of the shuttles sunday night on the way back to our hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

that's so strange I watched C2C (and loved it) and totally missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    Boom.

Lol that same horse cop had come by our site Friday morning telling us to take down some poster our neighbors gave us the night before. We were wasted and put it on our car, it was some shit about selling drug testing kits I think. That horse was fucking huge btw. We also had one of the horse cops come take a shot from the horse in our BP game Thursday night.

Not so much crazy shit, but all this happened during the Lumineers. Like 4 girls flashed the stage within 5 minutes, that was tight. Some guy passed out and got dragged out from the front of the stage by his friends, and some girl fainted right next to us. All during the Lumineers, I'd expect that kind of shit in the Sahara tent or something. Oh and our neighbors said some girl shit in the shower next to her.

They probably did all come from the Sahara. The Sahara was empty during Paul Kalkbrenner so all the sheeple were out and about and most likely at Lumineers.

Default Old Man Eats Bag of Molly

Last year, I was patiently waiting for the Band of Horses show to begin and talking with a great girl that I had just met. To my left was an older man about 65-70 years old. He was around 5 feet tall with long grizzled hair, yellow teeth, a sleeveless black jean jacket, and a Cheap Trick hat on backwards. I didn't think much about the guy until I looked back. He had a bag of Molly(MDMA) in one hand and a coke spoon in the other shoveling the stuff up his nose. "I've been snorting this Molly shit all day and it's not really hitting me. Being somewhat of a user myself I know that Molly hits you much harder when it is ingested orally. I pass this information along to the elderly man. He says, "Really?" I reply, "Yes." He then does the unexpected. He looks at the bag, looks at me, then says, "fuck it!" before eating the entire bag with about 10 hits in it! It was unbelievable. We all yelled, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", but it was too late. One of the other guys in the crowd turned to me and said, "If he goes down, it's on your head."

This has been the craziest thing that I have yet to see at Coachella. Here's to topping it next year.

CHEERS

Default Re: Old Man Eats Bag of Molly

Quote Originally Posted by quarkman223 View Post
    Last year, I was patiently waiting for the Band of Horses show to begin and talking with a great girl that I had just met. To my left was an older man about 65-70 years old. He was around 5 feet tall with long grizzled hair, yellow teeth, a sleeveless black jean jacket, and a Cheap Trick hat on backwards. I didn't think much about the guy until I looked back. He had a bag of Molly(MDMA) in one hand and a coke spoon in the other shoveling the stuff up his nose. "I've been snorting this Molly shit all day and it's not really hitting me. Being somewhat of a user myself I know that Molly hits you much harder when it is ingested orally. I pass this information along to the elderly man. He says, "Really?" I reply, "Yes." He then does the unexpected. He looks at the bag, looks at me, then says, "fuck it!" before eating the entire bag with about 10 hits in it! It was unbelievable. We all yelled, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", but it was too late. One of the other guys in the crowd turned to me and said, "If he goes down, it's on your head."

This has been the craziest thing that I have yet to see at Coachella. Here's to topping it next year.

CHEERS
    Yeah Right, I can't see Danny DeVito liking Band of Horses.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Lurker

Default Re: Old Man Eats Bag of Molly

Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post
    Yeah Right, I can't see Danny DeVito liking Band of Horses.
    Hahahah

shoulda told him that plugging is best

Lurker

Well, Crazy thing about this Coachella festival. People are gather for different kind of dance which give lot's fun and Entertainment.
    I Love too much Coachella Music Festival. That Moments unforgettable and Memorable.

Canada, eh?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Apparently we have our own special kind of crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Lurker

2013, Weekend 2, at the DoLab, I fell off the stage towards the crowd. Someone help my friends and I find a video or at least a picture of this so we can relive the hilarious event!

Lurker

Seriously I gotta say - seeing a robot take a piss in a garbage can has always been hard for me to top.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkmaster View Post
    Seriously I gotta say - seeing a robot take a piss in a garbage can has always been hard for me to top.

hahahha thats amazing even more amazing with gogol bordello playing in the background

Lurker

Ohh yeah and he was smoking a cigarette, mind numbing ridiculousness

In 2011 I got all the way against the rail for Odd Future. At one point some one was getting past forward through the crowd and went right over me and squished me down against the rail so hard I bruised my ribs. When I looked up the security guard in front of me was screaming on the ground clutching his ankle which had broken so bad that his foot was at a ninety degree angle. Two security guards had to grab him and drag him away. Meanwhile the kid who had been passed over me was on all fours vomiting right next to him. That set was one of the craziest shows I have ever seen by far.

2012 near the Sahara tent I think, not sure. Anyways, it was a couple relaxing on the grass but their friend was giving them a sort of lap dance. All of them seemed extremely happy until their friend pulls down her pants where the other girl starts licking her out. That was definitely the icing on the cake for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pablohoney View Post
    2012 near the Sahara tent I think, not sure. Anyways, it was a couple relaxing on the grass but their friend was giving them a sort of lap dance. All of them seemed extremely happy until their friend pulls down her pants where the other girl starts licking her out. That was definitely the icing on the cake for them.
    bahahahaha
    Come on… At least use proper sexual terminology.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Man, I feel like I've missed all the action haha

Saw a girl in the fetal position last year for the first two thirds of Sigur Ros' set, pool of vomit beside her. We kept looking to see if she was ok, everyone around her was kind of concerned, then she straight up and vanished. Everyone looked around and no one saw her move let alone get up and leave. It was a trip.

Not sure if this counts but; we lost our friend somewhere in redlands on the way home. Stayed up all night packing sunday and left around 3am. I had to be back to work the next night and while had planned to leave that night, my burned out friends basically said fuck that and crashed out as soon as we got back. So I packed everything aorund them to up to the point where I was literally ripping pillows and blankets off of people while they slept. I took off completely exhausted and with in 20 minutes I started nodding off at the wheel. Some how made it about an hour out friend the festival while blacking out for a few seconds at a time, finally pulled over and passed out in some random neighborhood. We were rollin 5 deep so the person riding bitch saw that we had stopped, crawled out and laid down in the field next to the car. after about an hour and a half I woke up and took off. 45mins later I check the mirror and realize we were a man light. The funniest part is that neither of the two people in the back realized he was gone.Anyway we head back trying to remember what that random street was and searching for our friend, he's gone. His phone is in the car and he is nowhere to be found. 14 hours of searching, a police report, and no luck. Finally he calls from a friends phone to say he was home (bay area).

Apparently he woke up in the field and immediately walked to the bus station and was able to take a greyhound all the way back.

Not quite the same kind of crazy but definitely something we'll remember.

last year at the silent disco on sunday night my buddy and i where dying for water as both are mouths were dry as sandpaper after a hour or so of dancing. as we walked off the dance floor in search for water we noticed that the line to actually enter the disco and receive headphones was now massive. my buddy had to piss so we walked over to the 5 porta potties that were inside the disco. once we saw that that line was also massive my buddy said he could just hold intill we left as we didnt want to exit and have to stand in line again to get in. at that moment we saw what looked like a full unopen bottle of water lying on the ground 10 feet from both are feet. as both are mouths where still dry as shit we ran to pick it up not caring where or who it came from. once my hand touched the bottle i know it wasnt water, as the temperature of the liquid was way to warm to be water. it was piss. i immediately dropped the bottle in horror and went on with my night. about 5 minutes later my buddy and I where both by the back fence taking a break from the dance floor. we were sitting up against the fence looking into the dance floor. i could still see the piss bottle lying on the ground still full of warm piss, i remember thinking to my self how disgusting it would have been if i just opened the bottle and shot it back. all of sudden a single man emerged from the dance floor soaked in his own sweat. looking like he had just gone through the first stage of dehydration it looked to as he was also on the prowl for water. as he was walking closer and closer towards us i could tell he was searching the ground for any type of liquid. just then he quickly reached for the piss bottle, ripped the cap off, and poured the contents of the bottle into his mouth. after about 2 seconds the man realized he wasnt drinking water and spit out the liquid as fast as he drank it. the man then proceed to toss the bottle in disgust and walked away. my buddy and i both saw this happen and began to laugh are asses off.
    12wk2, 13wk2

Last year (Weekend 2) these girls at the campsite couldn't find their keys, and some guy offered to help them get the car unlocked. He proceeded to crack one of their windows (literally, as in broke it). The girls said they didn't want his help. The guy then ended up getting confrontational when everyone told him to go away. Long story short, security and the tow truck guy shows up, the guy hops on top of the tow truck, then does some pelvic thrusts on it, before proceeding to run through the campgrounds as the cops showed up to chase him down. Hopefully no tools like that this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Try reaching out to your cousin yet?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coachella 2012 - Weekend 2
    Coachella 2013 - Weekend 2
    Coachella 2014 - Weekend 1

Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    If he would have been in the Sahara that wouldve just been considered dancing. Good thing he was at Kanye.
    hahahahahahahahaha, oh man.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Try reaching out to your cousin yet?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coachella 2012 - Weekend 2
    Coachella 2013 - Weekend 2
    Coachella 2014 - Weekend 1

Last year when R. Kelly came out some guy started peeing on me and thought it was funny...kinda was

In 2009 on Saturday, there was this guy sitting outside our tent when we woke up and he was just staring at the mountains and smiling. When we came back to the tent that night he was in the same spot just smiling at the mountains and hadn't moved an inch!

You got urinated on and you thought that was funny? wtf is wrong with you
    Outkast, Broken Bells, Bonobo, Flume, Jagwar Ma, Shlohmo, Grouplove, Duke Dumont, the Preatures
    Lorde, Foster the People, the Head and the Heart, CHVRCHES, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Blood Orange, the Magician
    Arcade Fire, Beck, Disclosure, Rudimental, STRFKR, Trombone Shorty, Poolside, Classixx, Aeroplane

some people like getting pee'd on. so what?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morganja View Post
    Last year when R. Kelly came out some guy started peeing on me and thought it was funny...kinda was
    was it the remix edition?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    They probably did all come from the Sahara. The Sahara was empty during Paul Kalkbrenner so all the sheeple were out and about and most likely at Lumineers.
    Which made that set even more enjoyable.