Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: crazy things you've seen at coachella

Default Re: crazy things you've seen at coachella

This one time, I saw a girl put a flute up her pussy...
    Music Is Crap.

one time, i saw a ghost!

[QUOTE=Bahamut727;11652]I assume this is the robot you are talking about

That robot was awesome. I remember last year, when everyone was fascinated and talking with the robot, some jerk came up and started making fun of it. The guy said, "Hey, you like it when I do THIS, robot?" and touched what looked like a penis. All of a sudden, the robot penis shoots up and rubs against the jerk's leg. That was hilarious!

In '03, I was shrooming inside of a tent as it got dark outside, then when i came out, it was like a whole new world. I walked by that big ass electric thing that shoots out lightning bolts, and I just couldn't stop laughing...its not that it was funny, but that it was just waaay to astonishing and unbelievable.

now i'm definitely bringing 'shrooms this year. sunset is going to be beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachellian View Post
    in 05' one of the club kids at the sahara tent, had green hair...with green men tied up to the end of his hair strands...
    I saw that guy too! hahha
    You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

glamourdamaged.etsy.com

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    I saw a guy peeing on the gobe tent. I had a blowhorn thing and yelled "hey that's the gobi tent, not the go pee tent" as I shined bright lights on him from my cart. He didn't seem so amused.
    ha ha ha ha ha, that's awesome.

and the toe nail biting thing is effing foul.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

I think it was in 04... I must have seen at least 8-10 different guys wearing skirts. Short skirts.

these stories are seriously weak

thats all, carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Californicator View Post
    In '03, I was shrooming inside of a tent as it got dark outside, then when i came out, it was like a whole new world. I walked by that big ass electric thing that shoots out lightning bolts, and I just couldn't stop laughing...its not that it was funny, but that it was just waaay to astonishing and unbelievable.

Aaah, thats so awesome the Tesla Coil made you laugh, because you're right...its not funny AT ALL!
    I think the craziest thing I ever saw was during MIA's set. I was near the entrance of the tent and all of a sudden I saw everyone duck down and heard some screaming. My initial reaction was to think that someone had a gun, so I ducked down also. Then I looked up to see a giant swarm of bees hovering near the tent (and some inside the tent). The bees up and left right away, but with all the chaos I was able to move up closer. Thanks bees!

This thread needs more pictures .
    Anyone know where I can see coachella pictures, is there another website or something ? Thanks
    ...and all these wonderful things will add up to some powerful experience that 10 years from now you’ll say, “Wow, we LIVED!"

I was there for the bees too! My boyfriend is deathly allergic, and he took off from me, screaming like a 7th grade girl.

in 04, this punk lookin chick in a bra and underwear only (and this weird hairstyle that consisted of shaved parts and long parts, randomly done so) sits down infront of my boyfriend and i. she gets up and starts doing some sort of exercise thing. My boyfriend looks at me and goes "cool, calisthenics."

I guess you had to be there.
    I only pissed on my pants because i though they were already unzipped. bitch.

OK, here is a part of a re-cap I wrote back from my Coachella 2004 trip. This is the absolute truth. The names have been changed. I give you The Raven Situation. Read this

...When everybody was at the car we decided just to chill there for a while, let the traffic die down, spark one up, and enjoy the moment. We were all just loving the night, the weekend, the experience, and each other. J and I were of course putting on a good show of trying to tell a story and getting nowhere fast with it, when a few yards away from us we saw a terrible sight. There was this young woman pushing a stroller towards us and from behind her this guy came up and pushed her very, very hard. He then said some stuff to her and hit her over the head. I am not sure if it was with his hand or a bottle, but I saw her face and I could tell that it hurt. Now being in the state I was and looking at these people, I first thought that maybe they were just f*cking with us. Like just making a scene to get a reaction and then laugh and ha ha ha. But we all soon realized that this was no joke. This guy hit this girl and was ready to do more if she couldn’t get away from him. So she kinda walked near us, asked us in a very quivering voice if she could join us and she sat down by J and myself. Well the guy stood back for a while and then JN went over to the girl to console the girl. I thought JN did an awesome job of asking questions and just being there for her. The girl explained that he has hit her before because she was with someone else when they were separated. Then the dude slowly walked up to us and asked if he could get a light for a smoke. She said, “Why would you want a light when you don’t even smoke?” So the guy is there, I stand up next to him and take my beer bottle and hold it like I am going to crack this d!ck if he even tries something.
    Now let me try and paint a picture for you of what these two looked like. She is wearing all black fishnets, a skirt, top, and shoes. She has bruises on her arms, and short orange-like hair. I decided to call her Matilda. This guy was about 5’6, 125lbs soaking wet. He kinda looked like Jack White from The White Stripes but with zero amount of cool what so ever in him. He was wearing… go figure, black shoes, pants, and a shirt. I decided to call him Raven. Basically, they look like the people you would see at Neo. So Raven is telling Matilda that she is going with him. Well none of us were going to let that happen at all and he starts saying stuff like, “She f*cking cheated on me. Have you ever had someone cheat on you before?” Well I am now standing next to this dumb f*ck, pissed as all hell that our buzz for the entire trip has just been killed, and I burst out with a, “YEAH, YOU F*CK, BUT I NEVER F*CKING HIT HER!!!! ALL OF US HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON!!! IT DOESN’T GIVE YOU ANY F*CKING RIGHT TO HIT A GIRL” So now it seems that I was the guy that Raven was going to deal with. I am not saying that no one else was doing anything because they all were, but I remember what I did because I was freaked out by all of this. So as I am standing there talking to this guy I start to walk through everyone still sitting in the circle and while I do this I am kicking the video camera towards everyone hoping that someone would get the damn hint and start videotaping what was going down. The hint was never received. So this guy is still trying to get her to go with him and she isn’t budging.
    The idea was brought up for this guy to walk away for 15 minutes and cool down. I say to the guy in a ‘get the hell out of here kind of voice’ “Dude, I will give you a cigarette if you just walk away. Now will you just leave!!!” The guy stares at me in the eye for a moment and walks away. As he is leaving I shout out, “Thanks for letting me keep my cigarette!!!” So the girl is crying, she introduces us to her baby, the baby looks up, and as if we were in some sort of movie, smiles and giggles. My heart almost jumped out of my mouth and ran away. It was so heartbreaking. Then we are talking how we need to get the cops, and she starts talking as if were right out of a textbook of ‘what battered woman say’. ‘He didn’t mean it.” “It didn’t really hurt.” I deserved it.” Well everyone is like, “F*ck no!!!” During this time, K and I walk to the back of the car to get a water and K suggest that maybe these two are gypsies and might come and rob us. Then we notice the guy walking back but around the other side of the car. I figure he is going to try and grab the stroller and run or something worse so I go and now I am standing next to the baby and across from him. So he starts saying stuff to us and I start saying stuff to him and kinda being a d!ck to him, which he deserved, and I notice his hands. I can’t see them. Right at this moment I look up and he was staring directly into my eyes. The look on his face was scary. It looked like he was going to do something that could absolutely change everyone lives. It looked like he was going to kill me. At least that was what I thought. So in a matter of about seconds I thought to myself, “this guy has a knife or a gun behind his back and is about to kill someone, and that someone is going to be me.” It could have been the enhancements, but I think everyone was thinking the same thing. So I start walking around the circle so I can see what is behind his back. When I get to K, K says, ‘S why don’t you get out of here and get the cops.” I 100% agreed. I looked behind this guys back and all I could see was something that I thought was a lighter but I wasn’t sure.
    So I run down to the road out of the lot and grab a cop. He tells me to get in the car and show him where this is taking place. Now this sucked because he didn’t go the way I ran so when we got to the lot I tried explaining to these 2 cops where this was. “Over there straight ahead, no, no, go left it’s right over there by that red van.” So the cops start going to a red van but it wasn’t the one I was talking about. “Then I tell him, “behind you right over there.” I saw where I wanted to go but I could explain it to the cop because I am an idiot. So then the cops say to me, ‘You’re not f*cking with us, are you?” “No, no, look right over there by those people.” And he see’s everyone.
    So the cops and I get to the site and they get the guy and put him in cuffs and sit him down by the cop car. One of the cops was with him and the other cop was with the girl and all of us. As he is talking to us he tells her what will happen to him if she presses charges and basically he is f*cked for life. So she is crying, we are all just miserable because of all of this, and that is when the paranoia started to kick in.
    At this point the cop is talking to us and asking us who saw her get hit. It was JN, J, P, and my puddled a$$. So he asked to see all of ID’s. Well this whole time I felt like he was looking at me, obviously knowing that I was on something or another and I kept thinking that this guy is going to arrest me too. So when he asks for my ID, I give it to him and then he says, “Would you mind reading your Drivers License Number for me, I can’t see it so well?” So now I am like, “Sure, no problem.” At this moment I could feel everyone just looking at me hoping to God that I wouldn’t f*ck this up. I am about to have a heart attack and I grab the ID and read off the number. I am pretty sure I did a good job of it, but who the hell knows. So now, if this thing goes to trial we might be called upon to serve as witnesses and have to fly out to California for a court case.
    It is now about 2 in the morning, we are all ready to get the hell out of there, and the cops decide to leave us along for a moment so we can talk about what should happen. We all were in agreement that this idiot should be locked up. B decided that he should be locked up just for the fact that he was wearing white socks with black pants. That kinda lifted everyone’s spirits. The cop came back with the girl and the decision was made that she was going with the one cop and Raven was going with the other. Fine let’s leave.

tldr

I think it was 2003...this guy squat down on the ground, stuck one leg out and peed without pulling down his shorts or leaving any obvious wet spots on same shorts. The three of us who went that year still talk about it today.

Lurker

Smile Re: crazy things you've seen at coachella

not so much as crazy as endearing...

woke up one morning at on-site camping (2003) and crawled out of my tent to find the tallest man in the world sporting a black fishnet shirt, thigh-high stacked boots and Juicy Couture short-shorts. He was so handsome, lovely and proud... We still look for "Juicy" every year we go back.

Did anyone else see him?

One year we saw a girl sporting a handmade t-shirt that read: "Where's Juicy?" She must have seen him too.

i saw a dude smoking crack (yes, from a crack pipe) during m83 in 2004. by the way, the dude only had one ear.

some guy got his nut ripped off trying to jump the fence

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    On saturday night when everyone was waiting in line for the campsite (i had just gotten in) I hear somebody yell take down the fence. Instantly the fence goes down, but people dont come rushing in they just slowly walk in like nothing happened lol
    hahahahaha.

we had this crazy crack lady with a bag of lays chips come up to our tent and asked us to sign her shirt...she looked like a bag of anus' slammed against a wall!!!!
    adzooks!!!

my buddy and i were laying on the ground listening to someone in the mojave tent when our other friends showed up with a couple of fellow canadian chicks...we chat for about 2mins and then the drunker of the two starts doing the nastiest stripper dance over my buddy's face - sweaty snatch rubbing and all (YUCK)

we got out of there pretty quickly.....

Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    OK, here is a part of a re-cap I wrote back from my Coachella 2004 trip. This is the absolute truth. The names have been changed. I give you The Raven Situation. Read this

...When everybody was at the car we decided just to chill there for a while, let the traffic die down, spark one up, and enjoy the moment. We were all just loving the night, the weekend, the experience, and each other. J and I were of course putting on a good show of trying to tell a story and getting nowhere fast with it, when a few yards away from us we saw a terrible sight. There was this young woman pushing a stroller towards us and from behind her this guy came up and pushed her very, very hard. He then said some stuff to her and hit her over the head. I am not sure if it was with his hand or a bottle, but I saw her face and I could tell that it hurt. Now being in the state I was and looking at these people, I first thought that maybe they were just f*cking with us. Like just making a scene to get a reaction and then laugh and ha ha ha. But we all soon realized that this was no joke. This guy hit this girl and was ready to do more if she couldn’t get away from him. So she kinda walked near us, asked us in a very quivering voice if she could join us and she sat down by J and myself. Well the guy stood back for a while and then JN went over to the girl to console the girl. I thought JN did an awesome job of asking questions and just being there for her. The girl explained that he has hit her before because she was with someone else when they were separated. Then the dude slowly walked up to us and asked if he could get a light for a smoke. She said, “Why would you want a light when you don’t even smoke?” So the guy is there, I stand up next to him and take my beer bottle and hold it like I am going to crack this d!ck if he even tries something.
    Now let me try and paint a picture for you of what these two looked like. She is wearing all black fishnets, a skirt, top, and shoes. She has bruises on her arms, and short orange-like hair. I decided to call her Matilda. This guy was about 5’6, 125lbs soaking wet. He kinda looked like Jack White from The White Stripes but with zero amount of cool what so ever in him. He was wearing… go figure, black shoes, pants, and a shirt. I decided to call him Raven. Basically, they look like the people you would see at Neo. So Raven is telling Matilda that she is going with him. Well none of us were going to let that happen at all and he starts saying stuff like, “She f*cking cheated on me. Have you ever had someone cheat on you before?” Well I am now standing next to this dumb f*ck, pissed as all hell that our buzz for the entire trip has just been killed, and I burst out with a, “YEAH, YOU F*CK, BUT I NEVER F*CKING HIT HER!!!! ALL OF US HAVE BEEN CHEATED ON!!! IT DOESN’T GIVE YOU ANY F*CKING RIGHT TO HIT A GIRL” So now it seems that I was the guy that Raven was going to deal with. I am not saying that no one else was doing anything because they all were, but I remember what I did because I was freaked out by all of this. So as I am standing there talking to this guy I start to walk through everyone still sitting in the circle and while I do this I am kicking the video camera towards everyone hoping that someone would get the damn hint and start videotaping what was going down. The hint was never received. So this guy is still trying to get her to go with him and she isn’t budging.
    The idea was brought up for this guy to walk away for 15 minutes and cool down. I say to the guy in a ‘get the hell out of here kind of voice’ “Dude, I will give you a cigarette if you just walk away. Now will you just leave!!!” The guy stares at me in the eye for a moment and walks away. As he is leaving I shout out, “Thanks for letting me keep my cigarette!!!” So the girl is crying, she introduces us to her baby, the baby looks up, and as if we were in some sort of movie, smiles and giggles. My heart almost jumped out of my mouth and ran away. It was so heartbreaking. Then we are talking how we need to get the cops, and she starts talking as if were right out of a textbook of ‘what battered woman say’. ‘He didn’t mean it.” “It didn’t really hurt.” I deserved it.” Well everyone is like, “F*ck no!!!” During this time, K and I walk to the back of the car to get a water and K suggest that maybe these two are gypsies and might come and rob us. Then we notice the guy walking back but around the other side of the car. I figure he is going to try and grab the stroller and run or something worse so I go and now I am standing next to the baby and across from him. So he starts saying stuff to us and I start saying stuff to him and kinda being a d!ck to him, which he deserved, and I notice his hands. I can’t see them. Right at this moment I look up and he was staring directly into my eyes. The look on his face was scary. It looked like he was going to do something that could absolutely change everyone lives. It looked like he was going to kill me. At least that was what I thought. So in a matter of about seconds I thought to myself, “this guy has a knife or a gun behind his back and is about to kill someone, and that someone is going to be me.” It could have been the enhancements, but I think everyone was thinking the same thing. So I start walking around the circle so I can see what is behind his back. When I get to K, K says, ‘S why don’t you get out of here and get the cops.” I 100% agreed. I looked behind this guys back and all I could see was something that I thought was a lighter but I wasn’t sure.
    So I run down to the road out of the lot and grab a cop. He tells me to get in the car and show him where this is taking place. Now this sucked because he didn’t go the way I ran so when we got to the lot I tried explaining to these 2 cops where this was. “Over there straight ahead, no, no, go left it’s right over there by that red van.” So the cops start going to a red van but it wasn’t the one I was talking about. “Then I tell him, “behind you right over there.” I saw where I wanted to go but I could explain it to the cop because I am an idiot. So then the cops say to me, ‘You’re not f*cking with us, are you?” “No, no, look right over there by those people.” And he see’s everyone.
    So the cops and I get to the site and they get the guy and put him in cuffs and sit him down by the cop car. One of the cops was with him and the other cop was with the girl and all of us. As he is talking to us he tells her what will happen to him if she presses charges and basically he is f*cked for life. So she is crying, we are all just miserable because of all of this, and that is when the paranoia started to kick in.
    At this point the cop is talking to us and asking us who saw her get hit. It was JN, J, P, and my puddled a$$. So he asked to see all of ID’s. Well this whole time I felt like he was looking at me, obviously knowing that I was on something or another and I kept thinking that this guy is going to arrest me too. So when he asks for my ID, I give it to him and then he says, “Would you mind reading your Drivers License Number for me, I can’t see it so well?” So now I am like, “Sure, no problem.” At this moment I could feel everyone just looking at me hoping to God that I wouldn’t f*ck this up. I am about to have a heart attack and I grab the ID and read off the number. I am pretty sure I did a good job of it, but who the hell knows. So now, if this thing goes to trial we might be called upon to serve as witnesses and have to fly out to California for a court case.
    It is now about 2 in the morning, we are all ready to get the hell out of there, and the cops decide to leave us along for a moment so we can talk about what should happen. We all were in agreement that this idiot should be locked up. B decided that he should be locked up just for the fact that he was wearing white socks with black pants. That kinda lifted everyone’s spirits. The cop came back with the girl and the decision was made that she was going with the one cop and Raven was going with the other. Fine let’s leave.
    That's rather fucked up. Wonder what happened to them.

Furry!

Mushroom bum! "You wanna buy some mushrooms? Okay man, but take your shoes off before entering my tent."

The "Iron Curtain" incident, where half the polo fields were roped off until past noon because Madonna was doing a dress rehearsal/soundcheck thing

And in 2004, I saw some guy I can only describe as Christmas light Jesus. He was wearing a crown of Christmas tree lights that were lit.

Saw a couple that was surely on meth in 2006 before Tool. They would get right up in each other's faces and take turns yelling "TOOOOOL!!!" at the top of their lungs. After a few minutes, I sarcastically said under my breath "Skynyrd", so the guy said "Skynyrd..yeah! Freebird! Come on Maynard, play some FREEEBIRD." At that point I moved to a spot closer to the stage but further to the side. And here some guy didn't want to give up his spot, and asked if I could help dig a hole for him so he could take a crap, and since I was so stoned, I did, then quickly left again so I didn't have to smell or see it. Not even a great spot, considering how easily I got there...maybe he was really fucked up, too.

Some girl wearing a wife beater and a black bikini bottom stuck her hand down the back of her bikini, then sniffed her hand.

Saw a juggalo in 2005.

In 2005 at camp there was this crazy guy making the rounds. Not only did he bring his mother with him, but he also said crazy shit. Maybe I'm just too shy, but I can't imagine walking up to a stranger and telling them about how my brain was fried from too much acid as a kid, my father killed himself, and I just broke my finger for punching a dumpster. And when he and his mom left us, we heard him say "maybe I'll just get lucky with you." Zoinks.

Two drag queens slap-fighting during Madonna.

A regular queen out-bitching a spoiled, shoulder-sitting sorority girl during Madonna.

A Madonna fan during the Iron Curtain incident describing Carl Cox's set like this: "he's this biiiiiggg black man"

Last year some guy was attempting to light a red vagina candle outside his tent, and asked if I had a zippo.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    That's rather fucked up. Wonder what happened to them.
    No clue. i just hope The Raven doesn't read this board and try to come find me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    this is a thread for posting all the insane, random stuff you've seen at coachella over the years.

one year (it was either 2004 or 2005), i saw some kid who was in a port-a-potty that got knocked over. he had just gotten out somehow (i didn't see that part) and looked horrified and disgusted.

the cool part though was seeing all these people run up and dump their bottles of water over him. poor guy, but i think it's cool all the coachella kids were nice enough to give up their water for him without him even asking!

anyways, that's my story, YOUR TURN!
    i heard about his while waiting to get a drink at the bar. totally sucks!

In 2004 my husband and I were drinking in the beer garden when we were approached by a man who was obviously out of his mind on something or other. He chatted us up about how he really liked to steal signs from radio station booths, and how he had this huge collection at his house, etc etc etc. He told us that he would buy us a drink, because he had "just come in to a big windfall" of money, and would we like a hit off of his speed pipe? Needless to say, we did not take him up on his offer.

For the rest of the weekend, whenever we heard the "ambulance" noise, we would immediately think of who we dubbed affectionately as "speed pipe man." After all, it WAS about 110 degrees out that year!

here's a really drunk person on a strangers tent on the first night of camping.

and heres' the same guy, next morning.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

shotglass, that's nuts!!!

and i wish i could have seen the queens slap fighting during madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

The guys all dressed up like 70's joggers last year were classic...going around, high-fiving each other, saying "Good Game, Good Game."

2004...right before Beck, some girl apparantly was wearing a skirt whilst sitting with no underwear, and word of it spread like wild-fire in front of us. You could see every guy turning in her direction to get a look see. Alas, I did not.

And in 2004, I saw some guy I can only describe as Christmas light Jesus. He was wearing a crown of Christmas tree lights that were lit.
    I remember that guy! I saw him during the Cure. I may have even taken a picture with him. I think he was even handing out funny literature as well.