Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you get pee'd on?

Default Re: Did you get pee'd on?

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I still don't understand why people don't swallow their gum.
    No Shit. (That would be my guess, anyway.)

Actually, they're probably afraid that if they were to fart in a crowd, the bubble coming out their ass would be a giveaway. (That's my second guess.)
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Just think of all the personalized inflatables the Sahara Tent alone would have had... Ewwwww
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I still don't understand why people don't swallow their gum.
    Some spit, some swallow, some paint. I'm a spitter.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

I try to wrap it up in paper and throw is somewhere (if not in garbage can), so that people won't get sticky feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

I wasn't pee'd on, but my girlfriend and I were chillaxin watching knife party and this girl just kinda casually walks by us; stands by the fence and drops her pants and starts peeing... Not really sure if she noticed us or not. I was a bit in shock but i've seen worse at Hard Summer so it didn't really bother me; and Knife Party was too good to pay that much attention to her anyway.

In between postal service and the xx some naked hipster got all the way to the front next to me in nothing but socks and a handlebar mustache and proceeded to piss on who ever had a back pack in front of him. He then wiped his dick off on such backpack while stepping in his own puddle and then turned around and walked all the way out. if you ever need to get through a crowd do it naked i guess. dude was in and out within 2 min.