Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Default Re: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Where is OP for the counterpoint?
    He's tapped out.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Default Re: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    That's awesome that both sides of the story are in this thread.
    +1.

I knew the OP was telling the story in a way that would make him look like the victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by socalguy100 View Post
    He's tapped out.
    LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by vibesandstuff View Post
    What actually happened was your friend was drunk off of her ass and demanding that she be up front because it was her 21st birthday. I let her in front of me even though she was being totally obnoxious because I didnt want conflict. Then she proceeded to push two of my friends and my sister around. I pulled her back and told her to knock it off and she punched me in the face. That's when she got grabbed and pulled over the fence. You went back, got your buddies to try to beat me up and the security guard pulled him over the fence, but not without a huge fight, he's lucky security didn't break his jaw. Then you went apeshit and got pulled over the fence as well, but not without fighting security hard and kicking/punching at me as well. All at one of the most peaceful and fun sets of the weekend. I had to work to keep you and your obnoxious friends from ruining the set and quite frankly if you and your male friend didnt go to jail consider yourselves quite lucky. I got high fives and plenty of thank you's from all around for getting security involved. My friends and I will gladly stick up for security on this one. All 5 of us will vouch for the fact that they were not in the wrong at all. If you want to be total assholes at a concert then expect to get manhandled by security. Maybe for her 22nd birthday your friend will learn to get to a set earlier if she wants to be on the rail. I even offered to put her on my shoulders, something I never do, just to calm her down and make her birthday special. Grow up and learn to festival.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Radtechnique View Post
    I knew the OP was telling the story in a way that would make him look like the victim.
    I kinda felt the blood pouring out of his ear did a good job of that, actually.

Bunch a blood thirsty e-thugs up in this thread.

+1.

Me too. Security guards can be assholes and too rough sometimes, but I've never seen one do anything like that for absolutely no reason. If they were swinging on people in the crowd, they got what they deserved.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Holy shit its the dude responding. You are totally lying, your jacket was not over your head and you fought security like a motherfucker. Only a bleeding ear means you got off super easy. If security needs to be vouched for I would be glad to in this instance. We thought you were on PCP the way you fought them. Idiot.

Oh what a surprise, this fucking sociopath is down with women getting their ass beat too

Quote Originally Posted by stcee View Post
    Oh what a surprise, this fucking sociopath is down with women getting their ass beat too
    If a female is acting a fool, swinging at people, then action needs to be taken in order to restrain her. I have been to (humblebrag) hundreds of concerts and have never seen security look for a fight. They are normally taking people down who are acting stupidly.

Edited for typo.
    Last edited by Godspeed; 04-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Wait were you there?

So you believe OP even though his story has been shown to be completely off base?

If a female is acting a fool, swinging at people, then action needs to be taken in order to restrain her. I have been too (humblebrag) hundreds of concerts and have never seen security look for a fight. They are normally taking people down who are acting stupidly.
    Look, being taken down is one thing and I totally understand that. But I saw a LOT of bullshit toughguy security pushing people around this year, so I'm rather hesitant to take sides with them. And I'm disappointed at how bloodthirsty the people in this thread are. One fucking day after a terrorist bombing and people just can't be a little decent to each other.

So you believe OP even though his story has been shown to be completely off base?
    See my quote above. Sometimes shit has to be done but that's no reason to puff your e-chest out because a chick got her ass beat.

I'm sure that is hard for an internet tough guy like you to wrap your head around.

See my quote above. Sometimes shit has to be done but that's no reason to puff your e-chest out because a chick got her ass beat.

I'm sure that is hard for an internet tough guy like you to wrap your head around.
    Dude, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. No one in this thread is acting tough. The story that vibes told sounds way more plausible than what OP is saying, and that is what we are saying.

Wait were you there?
    Vibes, I was not. It was an inference I made based on your story.

Where am I puffing my chest out? Because I thought it was funny that OP's story was completely obliterated by someone else involved? Ok.

And where did it say the girl got her ass beat? All I saw was that a violent girl was grabbed and taken over the rail.

Dude, I'm not even sure what you're talking about. No one in this thread is acting tough. The story that vibes told sounds way more plausible than what OP is saying, and that is what we are saying.
    I guess JustSteve's gleeful "LOL TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY LULZ" is what I was getting at. Just waiting to catch this dude in a lie because it makes his fucking day to pwn people on the net. Okay, great, you won. Celebrate some bitch getting her ass beat, 'cause she deserved it

Where am I puffing my chest out? Because I thought it was funny that OP's story was completely obliterated by someone else involved? Ok.
    Because you're a douche who just wants to see people get pwned. Grow the fuck up and contribute something other than cattiness with every post.

And I have 5 other people to back me up. I hate fighting and struggled with a little disappointment with what went down and how shitty people can be, but make no mistake, all of these people, male and female, were acting super shitty while Jessie Ware was singing her ass off 20 feet away. The least violent thing that could be done was to call security. I was bigger than all of them and there were several much bigger dudes than me getting pissed off at them. It could have ended ten times worse for them than it did.

I think it's pretty fucking funny that this guy came in with a sob story and it turns out he was the problem, the instigator, the one who caused this mess to begin with. He tried to lie and got called out. I can't laugh at that?

And you are an adult using the term "pwn" and "pwned". You are an idiot. Like the literal definition of the word.

I think it's pretty fucking funny that this guy came in with a sob story and it turns out he was the problem, the instigator, the one who caused this mess to begin with. He tried to lie and got called out. I can't laugh at that?
    It's hilarious. The second I saw the thread I was like whoaaaaa this sounds a lot like something I heard about Sunday night. What a moron.

She didnt get her ass beat she got pulled out it was the dude that got taken down because he was fighting like crazy!!!! Only girls reacted to the girls..when I saw her punching my brother bc he pulled her off me then I took action and grabbed her so security could pull her out!!!! No girls were harmed in any way that they didnt bring on themselves. Young angry people need to realize there are older people that won't take them behaving like idiots...believe what you want stcee but these people were wrong and action was taken. No guys touched girls wrongly and security had to fight them off themselves and no matter what when girls are freaking out and punching they had to pull them out and it was not by their neck it was by their coat I was right there!!!

And I have 5 other people to back me up. I hate fighting and struggled with a little disappointment with what went down and how shitty people can be, but make no mistake, all of these people, male and female, were acting super shitty while Jessie Ware was singing her ass off 20 feet away. The least violent thing that could be done was to call security. I was bigger than all of them and there were several much bigger dudes than me getting pissed off at them. It could have ended ten times worse for them than it did.

See now this I can relate to. You're being honest, not just gleeful that LOL DICKHEADS GOT THEIR ASSES BEAT LOL

I didn't see anything about this birthday girl getting her ass beat so why do you think that anyone in this thread was happy about something that didn't happen? She was a harm to others and got removed. I'm not doubting that some of those security guards are creeps, but what should they have done with her instead? If you were the one who was punched in the face by her, what would you do?
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

And I have a cut on my head from this chick sucker punching me with a ring on. I didnt get on the web to cry about it. If you weren't there you are trolling because you have no idea what went on.

Laugh at whatever you want, douchebag.

And you are an adult using the term "pwn" and "pwned". You are an idiot. Like the literal definition of the word.
    Like whoa brah, literally?!? For reals bro?

I implore you to eat a flaming bag of dicks, you smug twat.

And I have a cut on my head from this chick sucker punching me with a ring on. I didnt get on the web to cry about it. If you weren't there you are trolling because you have no idea what went on.
    Damn that blows.

But at least Disclosure absolutely killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    There were several people dancing on the concrete foundations in the back of the Sahara during Benassi, which first of all is incredibly unsafe. Security or plain clothes cops (I couldn't tell which) saw them, and instead of yelling angrily and telling them to get down, literally started grabbing people (including girls) and throwing them, literally throwing them, to the ground. There was blood. These were not people refusing to get down, they were not given any warning, and in fact some of the girls started panicking and were trying to get down on their own accord and were being completely compliant, and yet were still grabbed and thrown down.

It was really shocking. The people dancing absolutely were in the wrong, but I was honestly amazed at how rough these people were treated. Once again, they were given no chance to get down on their own accord, and were not being antagonistic and in fact were desperately trying to get down quick enough before they could get hurt.

Not sticking up for their decision to dance up there, which is incredibly unsafe, but was actually amazed at how rough security was without giving them even a second's chance to get down on their own accord. There was a lot of blood, including many girls. One girl seemed so shaken up that she was shivering and crying with a panicked look on her face long after being thrown down.
    That is really frightening. "Hey, let's hurt these people for dancing where they could get hurt." Makes no sense. I wonder if anyone got that on film. Horrible.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

thread of the year.
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

Quote Originally Posted by CaseSensitive View Post
    I didn't see anything about this birthday girl getting her ass beat so why do you think that anyone in this thread was happy about something that didn't happen? She was a harm to others and got removed. I'm not doubting that some of those security guards are creeps, but what should they have done with her instead? If you were the one who was punched in the face by her, what would you do?
    I sure as fuck wouldn't be gloating about it on the net