Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Default Re: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

This is kind of like reading a Goosebumps "choose your ending" book... But better.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

Default Re: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Tap and Blow!

He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Quote Originally Posted by vibesandstuff View Post
    Here it is:

The post was to find any type of video that could help us out. No fucking guard has the right to hit someone in the head till their ear is bleeding. Your friends have all posted the most disgusting responses. I got taken away and had my face slammed on the floor multiple times by the fucking security and then took to jail for the fucking night. THAT IS NOT OKAY. my arms are full of bruises, my chest is sore and bruised, and so is my back. The fact that you think someone deserved that because you and yours friends couldnt be a little more patient is honestly very sad. Every person that i passed i tapped and asked if i could get in front. Every person was nice enough to let me. Then i come to where this huge bearded guy who has like a dancing radius around him, and i tapped him in the back asking him i could pleeeassseeee go in the front for a little. he said no and i tried to get around him when i got fucking pulled.

Cool im fucking glad you and your friends think everything that happened was well deserved, BUT im not okay with the fact that we had to take my friend to the emergency room because he was walking crooked and was totally off.

Need video of this..

Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    You're an idiot who either hasn't read the thread or has no reading comprehension.
    So you like to body hug the rail with the drunk kids and fools who cant dance?
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    ...... no reading comprehension

Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    Need video of this..
    Quote Originally Posted by streamline View Post
    09,10,12w1,13w1

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

what does height matter? if you get there first it's your right to be there. just because you're tall doesn't mean you have to stand in the back to make everyone else happy.
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    what does height matter? if you get there first it's your right to be there. just because you're tall doesn't mean you have to stand in the back to make everyone else happy.
    Correct.

And he said he was with his gf and sister, so he was not wanting to lose sight of them. And protect them from exactly what happened in OP's story.

Eat a dick grannock.
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Pretty sure most people in this thread are rail hugging suprefans. Heres a tip, stand back, do your thing, watch out for te drunk girls, and fucking dance a little.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Never been on the rail for a show in my life. The closest I've been is like 1-4 people back.

For Disclosure I was in the middle-front-left and I didn't stop dancing the entire show.

So, in short, grannock shut the fuck up; you once again have no idea what you're talking about.

Pretty sure most people in this thread are rail hugging suprefans. Heres a tip, stand back, do your thing, watch out for te drunk girls, and fucking dance a little.
    The internet, where people who lead boring lives go to look for conflict

This was the best thread ever. I've only been on the front row a couple of times - I was in the front for Rodriguez and Father John Misty weekend 2. I let a girl stand in front of me who politely asked me if she could, then she pulls her friend in after a song which was annoying. Father John sang a song to another girl next to me, and also borrowed a red rose headband for a song from the friend of the girl who asked me if she could stand ahead of me. It was fun being at the front for a set, but people up there need to chill and not be so pushy. And the reason I was there in the first place is because I waited through the end of Tanlines, then Rodriguez, then Father John. So get to sets early if you want to be up front, otherwise chill out and accept being a little bit further back like everyone else. Way more relaxed at the back where no one cares about stuff like that.
    Last edited by gopher37; 04-26-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Coachella 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.2, 13.2, 14.2, 15.2
    Outside Lands 10, 11, 13, 14

can't wait to read this thread again.
    Originally Posted by Lotus
    What is lulz?? Lol!

Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I have a video of them playing this song. At that point in time, I hadn't heard it. Definitely would like to see these guys again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

Quote Originally Posted by stcee View Post
    are those dingleberries in your beard from eating out your daddy's dirty bunghole?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

this is a top end thread!!!!

Funny how you remember things a bit different...OP you got no love here or there.

Next time be cool and tell your b to calm the f down

no one likes to be in the back...so get there early....don't be a fuck who pushes there way up front. Coachella rule
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

SO glad I stuck with this thread all the way to the end. Absolutely legendary.

How had I not seen this thread till now? Quality.
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Agree completely. I'm 5'1'' and would never try to use that as an advantage to get to the front. We are all there for the same reason, no rule says -all the tall peeps to the back-. It's not a class photo. I prefer not being slammed in the front and dancing freely where there is space anyway. Some idiots.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

TOTY 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

sucks brah i had the best time ever at Disclosure

Don't ever say "brah" again.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Except JustSteve, gordita and capncrzy. I hope you cunts step on AIDZ needles and die in a fire.

---
    fixed
    Last edited by wakeupmandy; 09-13-2013 at 03:24 PM.

Except JustSteve, gordita and capncrzy. I hope you cunts get cancerAIDS and die in a fire.
    If you got aids why would aids matter if you died in a fire

True
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    ^^^

Totally my face at 1:35 ^

Fucking epic thread!

There's "the boy in the purple holy fuck shirt", "Thickets" and now this one...
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

I'm going to Disclosure this year to see some ass kicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Most EDM acts cause face melting. NOT DISCLOSURE!! Fuck yea!

I forgot how awesome this thread is.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

This thread...