Page 1 of 13 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Default Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

My friend Michelle was being man-handled by security and when I tried to help I was also attacked. Some random guy tried to grab my friend who is 5'1 girl and when I pushed him away he got security to pull her over railing by HER NECK and when I tried to help they ended up having my parka pulled over my head and pull over the rail. As soon as the parka went over my head I couldn't breathe and the security guard had me in a choke hold. Every time I tried to open my mouth and breathe I ended up getting a mouthful of parka. I started tapping out as soon as I could and telling him i couldn't breathe and he did not care what so ever (anyone that knows anything about fighting/UFC knows what tapping out is ESPECIALLY some huge 350 pound security guards!!) not only did he not let go, I got dropped and Dog piled by 5 or 6 ignorant guards after suffocating and being unconscious for a good 2 minutes. My girlfriend who saw the incident happen told me the guards fled the scene when they saw that I was bleeding from my ears. THESE SECURITY GUARDS ARE NOT PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED AT ALL and I actually thought i was going to die from suffocating. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYONE WAS AT THE DISCLOSURE SET AND HAS A VIDEO I BEG YOU TO SEND IT TO ME. The worst part of it was that the cops were all watching with their jaws dropped doing absolutely nothing. I WAS BLEEDING OUT MY EARS AND MY THROAT WAS SO SWOLLEN I COULDN'T BREATHE!!!, and they insisted I left after they saw I could breathe on my own None of the security guards or cops would give me any names at all or help me out. I DID NOT EVEN THROW A PUNCH/HIT/TOUCH ANYONE AND GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME FOR NO REASON!!! Please keep an open ear for any info, any information would help a bunch!! I really love Coachella and this ruined my experience, No need for any action hungry, untrained, unprofessional security guards ruin anyone else's Coachella experience,, please help!!!!

Thanks!!
    Attachment 10614
    Last edited by Soroush94; 04-16-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Default Re: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soroush94 View Post
    My friend Michelle was being man handled by security and when I tried to help I was also attacked. Some random guy tried to grab my friend who is 5'1 girl and when I pushed him away he got security to pull her over railing by HER NECK and when I tried to help they ended up having my parka pulled over my head and pull over the rail. As soon as the parka went over my head I couldn't breathe and the security guard had me in a choke hold. I started tapping out as soon as I could and telling him i couldn't breathe and he gave no fuck (anyone that knows anything about fighting/UFC knows what tapping out is ESPECIALLY some huge security guard!!) not only did he not let go, I got dropped and Dog piled by 4 or 5 asshole guards after suffocating for like a good 2 minutes. THESE SECURITY GUARDS ARE NOT PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED AT ALL and I actually thought i was going to die from suffocating. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF ANYONE WAS AT THE DISCLOSURE SET AND HAS A VIDEO I BEG YOU TO SEND IT TO ME. The worst part of it was that the cops were all watching with their jaws dropped doing absolutely nothing. I WAS BLEEDING OUT MY EARS AND MY THROAT WAS SO SWOLLEN I COULDN'T BREATHE!!!, and they insisted I left after they saw I could breathe on my ownAttachment 10610Attachment 10612 None of the security guards or cops would give me any names or help me out. I DID NOT EVEN THROW A PUNCH/HIT/TOUCH ANYONE AND GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME FOR NO REASON!!! Please keep an open ear for any info, any information would help a bunch!! I Fucking love Coachella and this fucked up my experience, No need for any Dumb ass, untrained, unprofessional security guards ruin anyone else's Coachella experience,, please help!!!!

Thanks!!
    Attachment 10614
    Obligatory quoted for proof.

Seriously, there has to be a reason that your friend was getting handled by the security guard. They normally dont just grab people for no reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

Default Re: Got Beaten up at DISCLOSURE by Security for NO REASON. VIDEO/Help NEEDED!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Radtechnique View Post

Seriously, there has to be a reason that your friend was getting handled by the security guard. They normally dont just grab people for no reason.
    I saw a lot of dickhead behavior from "security" all weekend. Wouldn't be surprised if some overzealous bully wearing a uniform decided to take his frustration out on a girl.

Some random guy tried to grab my friend who is 5'1 girl and when I pushed him away
    I DID NOT EVEN THROW A PUNCH/HIT/TOUCH ANYONE AND GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME FOR NO REASON!!!

Much like hockey, it's usually the second one who reacts that gets caught.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 04-16-2013 at 11:06 AM.

I guess "..." means "it's your fault from trying to keep your ladyfriend from being manhandled"

Fuck a whore and write a review, douche, my battery died in the middle of making the post.

Eat a dick up, mister salty. My review of your mother will be up shortly. C-. Bitch needs more tongue, less teeth.

And I'm glad you were able to recharge with the quickness so that you could hop all over my dick.

Spoken like a true whore fucker.

Wow, you're referring to your own mother as a whore? What a horrible son you are.

Year after year the monkeys get worse and worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

You ain't kidding. Dude tries to tell about his experience with security, some whiny cunt comes in and starts talking about fucking whores.

You seem quite old to be making mom jokes. Maybe I'll have my 4 year old jump on here so you can have a little competition with someone at the same mental level.

They're not jokes. You referred to your own mother as a whore. I find that offensive. Bitch has to make money somehow, you know?

How was it fucking ashes? Does your pee hole burn?

Just add water!

Quote Originally Posted by Radtechnique View Post

towards the end of sunday most guards were wearing masks due to the sand storm. anonymity + long weekend + thug mentality = hey lets fuck someone up. not all of security was bad, actually met a few cool ones, but i have NEVER seen so many yellow jackets paid to stand around and be completely fucking useless. many times i'd see people ask them questions just to be dismissed with "pfffftttt, idk man..." and then just walk away or keep standing there doing nothing. i have more respect for the people picking up trash and cleaning the toilets. at least they were doing their jobs.

on my way out yesterday i found a 2013 staff guide. in it was much of the information that security failed to provide in these situations. i guess it comes down to why should they care when they are working a job with essentially no repercussions for doing it poorly

EDIT: at the same time i'm not sure i'd want to go back to the '08 era of off duty military types comprising most of security. that shit was really scary
    Last edited by anonimouse; 04-16-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Think about getting a lawyer.

There were several people dancing on the concrete foundations in the back of the Sahara during Benassi, which first of all is incredibly unsafe. Security or plain clothes cops (I couldn't tell which) saw them, and instead of yelling angrily and telling them to get down, literally started grabbing people (including girls) and throwing them, literally throwing them, to the ground. There was blood. These were not people refusing to get down, they were not given any warning, and in fact some of the girls started panicking and were trying to get down on their own accord and were being completely compliant, and yet were still grabbed and thrown down.

It was really shocking. The people dancing absolutely were in the wrong, but I was honestly amazed at how rough these people were treated. Once again, they were given no chance to get down on their own accord, and were not being antagonistic and in fact were desperately trying to get down quick enough before they could get hurt.

Not sticking up for their decision to dance up there, which is incredibly unsafe, but was actually amazed at how rough security was without giving them even a second's chance to get down on their own accord. There was a lot of blood, including many girls. One girl seemed so shaken up that she was shivering and crying with a panicked look on her face long after being thrown down.

So will there be a button/pin made for this?

What actually happened was your friend was drunk off of her ass and demanding that she be up front because it was her 21st birthday. I let her in front of me even though she was being totally obnoxious because I didnt want conflict. Then she proceeded to push two of my friends and my sister around. I pulled her back and told her to knock it off and she punched me in the face. That's when she got grabbed and pulled over the fence. You went back, got your buddies to try to beat me up and the security guard pulled him over the fence, but not without a huge fight, he's lucky security didn't break his jaw. Then you went apeshit and got pulled over the fence as well, but not without fighting security hard and kicking/punching at me as well. All at one of the most peaceful and fun sets of the weekend. I had to work to keep you and your obnoxious friends from ruining the set and quite frankly if you and your male friend didnt go to jail consider yourselves quite lucky. I got high fives and plenty of thank you's from all around for getting security involved. My friends and I will gladly stick up for security on this one. All 5 of us will vouch for the fact that they were not in the wrong at all. If you want to be total assholes at a concert then expect to get manhandled by security. Maybe for her 22nd birthday your friend will learn to get to a set earlier if she wants to be on the rail. I even offered to put her on my shoulders, something I never do, just to calm her down and make her birthday special. Grow up and learn to festival.

Hey, I dunno if this is the same incident but this is what my friend just texted me. He was at the rail for disclosure. Sounds like your gf was being a drunk bitch or somethinggggg. But I can't be sure:

"some really drunk girl tried making someone move so she could be on the rail and then they said no and she started swinging and got pushed to the rail and ripped out of the crowd by the security
    then her bf showed up and tried to start a fight and got kicked out too"

And then the whole crowd cheered. So, sucks you got the shit kicked out of you, and I have no doubt they were way too rough and should probably be sued... Butttttt there's some reasoning maybe?

Should have called the cops and waited for them to come to you, and then filed a report. Plus-no witnesses?

Bottom line- Unless you filed a report you're shit out of luck... You could have made a few dollars too

^^was your friend one of the big bearded dudes? I ran into them at the foals two years ago and recognized them this year too. Super cool guys

Hahahahaha, 2 sides to every story, eh, Soroush94? Did you two above this post read post #20? Sounds like OP's memory needed a little refreshing.

LOL LOL LOL isn't it awesome when a 5'1" drunk bitch gets her ass kicked, eh, JustSteve?

I too will back security they handled the situation as well as they could we just wanted to enjoy the show without conflict and got there in time to be up front and made it our priority we told your friends many times to back off and security even gave you a warning and you then started pushing and hitting us..this was totally uncalled for and a sign of being young and messed up on drugs or alcohol. We were neither of these things and when we had all of you attack us for no reason we all back one another and security did the right thing and YOU all fought them!!!! Remember they have no idea what you are on and YOU were fighting as it took three of them to get you over the fence not everyone watches douchebag mma fighting and when you're punching and kicking the whole way I doubt they felt a "tap"! Security gave the second group of attackers a warning and you refused to listen as well....soooo in this learn from your mistakes and know us older folk at Coachella know how to festival and be respectful!

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

That's awesome that both sides of the story are in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

They are now our buds for life!!!!

Where is OP for the counterpoint?

Ouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014