Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: List your compliments and grievances here for them to fix (or not) for next year.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Default Re: List your compliments and grievances here for them to fix (or not) for next year.

I"m not trolling. The entire area that I have marked red, was that only accessible from the right side? I was told by the security guy that I needed a wrist band to get there. Maybe he was confused and I could have attained access by walking all the way down on the right side instead of the left?

Default Re: List your compliments and grievances here for them to fix (or not) for next year.

yes, accessible from the right side. I was in there skanking it up for Tokyo Ska Paradise. Epic

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Good talk everyone. Solid play Wes. Thank you all for your time. I am going to claim I was misled by security.

Faxman: trolled by security.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by loser999 View Post
    Newcastle
    In which beer garden was this Newcastle to which people keep referring? Not that I enjoy either Newcastle or Heineken very much, but it would have been nice to have a choice of average beers. All of our beer was purchased at the main stage garden. We attempted to enter the Outdoor stage beer garden once, but were thwarted by the large mass of people trying to squeeze in. The main beer garden was easy to get into everytime we went and there was always a table or two that had no one in line.

We were excited to see Strongbow since the wife doesn't enjoy beer. Plus the Strongbow pours were usually fresh unlike the Heineken being pulled from a group of cups that had been sitting on the table for a bit.

2010 was our first and only Coachella until this year and this was so much better than 2010 that I can't really think of anything that was bothersome enough for me to complain about. Except for the beer selection. It is southern California for god's sake. Aside from Europe and the Pacific Northwest where are you going to find such a high concentration of fantastic beer. There was a tent for fancy water (WTF?), so why not have a tent for special beer?

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I am going to claim I was misled by security.
    Chalk that one up on the grievance list.

Meanwhile, here's a general layout for your future reference. Everything not enclosed (or labeled) is GA. And while your yellow-dot location offered a good view, if you ever want to get closer, the two dotted paths are decent strategies for getting front and centerish without having to push through people.

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Quote Originally Posted by hophead View Post
    In which beer garden was this Newcastle to which people keep referring? Not that I enjoy either Newcastle or Heineken very much, but it would have been nice to have a choice of average beers. All of our beer was purchased at the main stage garden. We attempted to enter the Outdoor stage beer garden once, but were thwarted by the large mass of people trying to squeeze in. The main beer garden was easy to get into everytime we went and there was always a table or two that had no one in line.

We were excited to see Strongbow since the wife doesn't enjoy beer. Plus the Strongbow pours were usually fresh unlike the Heineken being pulled from a group of cups that had been sitting on the table for a bit.

2010 was our first and only Coachella until this year and this was so much better than 2010 that I can't really think of anything that was bothersome enough for me to complain about. Except for the beer selection. It is southern California for god's sake. Aside from Europe and the Pacific Northwest where are you going to find such a high concentration of fantastic beer. There was a tent for fancy water (WTF?), so why not have a tent for special beer?
    They had Strongbow in the main beer garden? DAMN!!!!

I drank Newcastle at the beer garden between main stage and outdoor stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by hophead View Post

I don't know about the beer, but I was delighted by the structure of your first sentence.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

I don't know if someone said this or not, but i think they should clear out the Yuma after each artist.
    That way if you wanna see an artist you can lineup for them during the previous performer's set.

Well that's the stupidest fucking idea ever.

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

So was your parents idea of having a child but they still went along and did it.
    you are soooooooo good lookin

I had to wait an hour just to sit on the O chair, so fuck that.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by gillster17 View Post
    So was your parents idea of having a child but they still went along and did it.
    You're terrible at this.

Seriously -- that idea is straight up dumb. Plenty of people in the Yuma tent would want to stay to see the subsequent artist. DJ sets tend to be continuous, there aren't 25 minute "breaks." How the fuck would they usher everyone out of the tent? With security yelling at people? Would they make people who want to see the next artist go outside and stand back in line to get in? Incredibly awful suggestion.

I was not fighting for the arguemnt, I was just being vile and miserable with my comments so you would have some company.

Also I am aware of how poor I am at this..... Im just in a spunky mood today and reaaaaaally bored.

Practice makes perfect, young grasshopper.

Im trying to learn from the best

Perhaps if the entire floor of the Yuma tent should be a trap door, and when one DJ ends, it drops, releasing all of the dancers down a slide-like tunnel, dumping them out through the roof of the Sahara tent.

That's a much more well thought out idea than the original. Practical, too!

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Well that's the stupidest fucking idea ever.
    nah. your mom choosing not to abort you was..................

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    That's a much more well thought out idea than the original. Practical, too!
    Thanks IHS.

The bros would love that. "Guys the Yuma tent has the biggest drop eva bro!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by VOLVOX17 View Post
    Thanks IHS.
    You're welcome. I can offer even more ridiculous statements if you like.

I wonder everyday why she didn't choose that option as well.

LIGHTS ON! EVERYBODY PLEASE EXIT THE TENT! EXIT THE TENT! EVERYBODY PLEASE WALK TO THE EXITS, WE NEED TO CLEAR THIS TENT BEFORE THE NEXT DJ STARTS.

Cara. you are wasting your time. you are arguing with gentlemen who think "your mother should have had an abortion" is witty. just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Cara. you are wasting your time. you are arguing with gentlemen who think "your mother should have had an abortion" is witty. just sayin
    Get your facts rights bud.

go fuck yourself.
    hmm.
    very witty.
    quit sucking gordita's clit.

I wonder everyday why she didn't choose that option as well.
    Get your facts rights bud.
    go fuck yourself.
    hmm.
    very witty.
    quit sucking gordita's clit.
    Same person
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Volvox, you can do one of two things here.

1. Offer up a defense of your ridiculously lame suggestion, addressing all of the logistics involved to convince me and everyone else with a shred of intellect that clearing out the Yuma tent, a DJ DANCE MUSIC TENT, is an actual solution

2. Admit that you didn't think it through and that, oh yeah, now that someone pointed out all of its obvious flaws, it doesn't make any sense and have a laugh at your stupidity with us.

I guess, there's option 3 -- continue to lash out with pathetic insults that definitely don't belie your own insecurities about being a fucking moron.