Thread: Pregant Women

Default Pregant Women

Are there any allowances made for pregnant women to be able to bring stuff in?

Default Re: Pregant Women

The fetus?

What are you trying to bring in? We brought our 1 year old son last year and the line security guy was like no you can't bring in his goldfish and baby food. I protested, a supervisor came over and said no worries. I would think pregnancy would give you the same kind of latitude. Especially if you had a doctor's note/prescription. Honestly, the searches weren't very thorough this year.

I saw a pregnant girl walking through by the entrance and she had a Heineken beer garden bracelet on. Not that this has any bearing on current topic. Just thought i would share.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    You guys are mean. Sexy people are not meant to be smart.
    April 26 - Black Sabbath - Hollywood Bowl
    July 11 - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Shrine Auditorium

Have to have one to enter the beer garden, even if not drinking. I had to get one to be able to get to the Lime Truck in the garden by the ferris wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by beckylyn View Post
    What are you trying to bring in? We brought our 1 year old son last year and the line security guy was like no you can't bring in his goldfish and baby food. I protested, a supervisor came over and said no worries. I would think pregnancy would give you the same kind of latitude. Especially if you had a doctor's note/prescription. Honestly, the searches weren't very thorough this year.
    Not sure yet. Still planning our supplies and things. Probably some kind of food maybe. I don't think it would be anything really crazy. Mostly just wondering what kind of security to expect. I wonder if they will crack down this weekend since the Boston Marathon?

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    I saw a pregnant girl walking through by the entrance and she had a Heineken beer garden bracelet on. Not that this has any bearing on current topic. Just thought i would share.
    Maybe she just wanted to hang out in the Heiniken Dome and listen to the DJ's.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

One of our friends in our group was PregNant. She didn't need any special accommodations, allowances, or privileges. There is plenty of food and water within the fest. Her only complaint was having to dump her water bottle out upon leaving the beer gardens.
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Quote Originally Posted by beckylyn View Post
    YES! Fucking security wanted me to dump ALL my 2 yr olds snacks and juices...voiced my concern then all the people around us in line talked shit to that specific guard...coachellans have your back

Lurker

I went a few years ago when my (now) ex-wife was 2 months pregnant. She ended up getting food poisoning. Fortunately, the Coachella first-aid staff was awesome once they found out she was pregnant. They didn't take any chances and had her in an ambulance off to the ER. She was fine by the next morning.