Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who will be joining Brandon and Andrew for massive singalongs during Crowded House?

Default Re: Who will be joining Brandon and Andrew for massive singalongs during Crowded Hous

I am so singing along to "Don't dreeeeaaaam it's oveeeerrrrrrr"

Default Re: Who will be joining Brandon and Andrew for massive singalongs during Crowded Hous

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniehoo View Post
    Yes, Greg, your upload owns.
    I'm starved for attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar

hey now, heeeeeeeeey nooooooooooowwwwww.....

Not sure...ironing board impression?

Nothing, I am with you. I can't wait to see these guys. I grew up a HUGE fan of theirs, and never had the chance to see them. "History..." was my fave Split Enz song. Fave CH song...that's tough, but I always liked "Into Temptation."

This is music of zenith that created such a Crowded House that the Sydney Opera House could not contain its excellence.

I believe I have created the greatest pun ever involving "Crowded House" and the "Sydney Opera House" and the former playing their "last" show at the latter.

I thin "I got you" just sold me on seeing crowded house. That shitty is pretty good.
    ------------------
    "Mr. Toad's Wild Aidz."

split enz rooled.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by JelloPuddingChat View Post
    I thin "I got you" just sold me on seeing crowded house. That shitty is pretty good.
    That's not really how Crowded House sounds, though. Just sayin'.
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Yeah, I think we're blurring the lines a little bit. While I *WISH* they'd play "I Got You", "History Never Repeats", and about every other Split Enz song out there, I don't think it's likely. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get "I Got You" to close off the set. But Crowded House released a healthy bit of material (far more than enough quality CH stuff to fill one set). Either way, anything with a Finn brother in it is good...
    -----------------------

Yabs, thanks! I've been wanting to hear these guys, and a mix is a perfect intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Lurker

Im an aussie and we aussies love our crowded house. I saw tim and neil finn play at a waveaid (to raise money for the tsunami which happened a few years back now) and it was incredible. Every single person in the stadium was singing along to every fucking word. I dunno if u americans are as keen as that but i sure am! Vegemite for all!

The thought that keeps me up in the middle of the night is that Crowded House and Manu Chao will be playing at the same time. That would be a "Sophie's Choice" of Coachella if ever there was one.

I won't know what to do if Air and Crowded House play at the same time. I've seen CH live twice, but I haven't seen Air....
    I might have to run back and forth between stages.

And if Infected Mushroom is playing during either of those bands, I'll be split apart from my husband cuz that's his must-see band.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what